muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
O.K. since the wiki is so out of date, could you guys help me make an inventory of all the NPC pregnancies? I’ll start with those I can recall:
  • Aileh
  • Arona (apparently—I’ve never been able to trigger it, but I saw it on the wiki)
  • Atani
  • Brienne
  • Byvernia
  • Cat harem
  • Elthara
  • Eubicha
  • Evergreen
  • Gwyn
  • The hellhound
  • Hretha
  • Infrith
  • f!Keros
  • Kiyoko
  • Livrea
  • Miko/Mai
  • Noire
  • Ragnild
  • Rindo
  • Salwah
  • Zhara
I vaguely remember reading somewhere that Nocturna (leader of the bat muggers in the undermountain) also had preg, but I’ve kind of avoided those guys since Savin & co., in their infinite wisdom, made it so you can’t choose if you want to fuck the guys or the girls after defeating them.

Also, as a side note, the wiki says Kasyrra is "situationally" a female (i.e. without a dick). Does anyone know what those situations are, and how to get them?

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Do any of those have art that reflects it?
-vari
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-Zuzaan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zo, Lyric and Grainne= Nope
Unfortunate. I really hope they do something about the bat content, because Nocturna is quite to my liking, but holy shit that encounter is cancer.
yeah :HideThePain:
Screenshot_3.png
Can someone confirm if Nocturna still doesn't have sex scenes?

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
B is doing it? I don't know if that's good.
Why not? He's a good writer and it's not like Berwyn can get any worse at this point.
Also, as a side note, the wiki says Kasyrra is "situationally" a female (i.e. without a dick). Does anyone know what those situations are, and how to get them?
You have to cuddle her in the Ways Between, it's one of her options when talking to her. I believe it's the only time she gets rid of her horse dong, though I could be wrong.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Why not? He's a good writer and it's not like Berwyn can get any worse at this point.

You have to cuddle her in the Ways Between, it's one of her options when talking to her. I believe it's the only time she gets rid of her horse dong, though I could be wrong.
I mean B wrote the last berwyn stuff which apparently took a while but even then the sex scenes after the tf on Berwyn are apparently all the same besides the variables. Besides this one thing though is the fact it's apparently a rewrite. Which seems a bit weird.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I mean B wrote the last berwyn stuff which apparently took a while but even then the sex scenes after the tf on Berwyn are apparently all the same besides the variables. Besides this one thing though is the fact it's apparently a rewrite. Which seems a bit weird.
B's scenes have always been like that which is one reason I don't jive with their stuff. In Tits, their patches would be prefaced with "And has lots of variables!" but it ends up being slight changes or a different intro paragraph that then feeds into the same sex scene. Whereas other writers might write 2-3 unique sex scenes.

Apr 5, 2021
B's scenes have always been like that which is one reason I don't jive with their stuff. In Tits, their patches would be prefaced with "And has lots of variables!" but it ends up being slight changes or a different intro paragraph that then feeds into the same sex scene. Whereas other writers might write 2-3 unique sex scenes.
Fair and true, but I think B nails consistently "Good enough" content. And while a lot of their characters are just Brooke from CoC but tweaked, it's different enough each time to not be completely stale and they stand out from the rest of the cast (normally by having reasonable proportions and taking a little time to get to sex scenes). Unlike most authors for CoC2, B's greatest sin has been their lack of notorious or stand-out content, Berwyn's end is the worst, but someone was going to write it, at least it ends... happily (rather than spitefully for the character)?
They also did Frosty the snow-wyrm, so that earns a lot of good will from me as one of the few non-humanoid love interests in all these games ( I don't really count 'taurs as all the emphasis is on the human part).

Last edited:

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Fair and true, but I think B nails consistently "Good enough" content. And while a lot of their characters are just Brooke from CoC but tweaked, it's different enough each time to not be completely stale and they stand out from the rest of the cast (normally by having reasonable proportions and taking a little time to get to sex scenes). Unlike most authors for CoC2, B's greatest sin has been their lack of notorious or stand-out content, Berwyn's end is the worst, but someone was going to write it, at least it ends... happily (rather than spitefully for the character)?
I think they also did Frosty the snow-wyrm, so that earns a lot of good will from me as one of the few non-humanoid love interests in all these games.
if you'd looked two posts above yours you'd see that yes the Frostwyrm and Nykke are B's characters

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
They also did Frosty the snow-wyrm, so that earns a lot of good will from me as one of the few non-humanoid love interests in all these games ( I don't really count 'taurs as all the emphasis is on the human part).
Don't dislike him or anything but wouldn't say his stuff is a draw for me at all. I guess dog-girl in TiTs is good (if you look past the trademark terrible threesomes) but in this game only character of his i care about is Lyric, and even then they're not top 10 or anything. Which i guess not bad record considering he's got three characters total in the game, but still. His three latest updates were one terrible (Agni), one forgettable (Zo), and one disappointing (Berwyn, although expected it). Skow can be pretty terrible, forgettable and disappointing himself, but at this point i'll easily rank B lower than him. At least until he pumps out some more decent stuff with mostly no drawbacks (like Jae'lyn and Aileh), then we can talk.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Fair and true, but I think B nails consistently "Good enough" content.
Yeah I can somewhat agree with that. He gave us Eitan in Tits as a companion when the roster for male companions there was like....2 (Kase who is a femboi -still has some fun content tho- and Ben/Bess)? And like you said, his characters usually have some interesting questlines before getting them. It's just I'm usually left wanting more. Like Lyric is adorable but B has the pc treat Lyric like a dumb creature that they find a little creepy, so it kills the interactions for me. Eitan when you finally get to his sex scenes has that same problem of little things being different but the scenes all feed into the same ending, which is disappointing. Zo felt like Paige but more boring and feminizing Berwyn more isn't something I want to do (I've yet to interact with Agni so can't speak on that).

TLDR: B is decent but there's always something I end up disappointed about with their content.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
TLDR: B is decent but there's always something I end up disappointed about with their content.
Biggest issue I had with Eitan is the effort to get someone with hardly any input to date. There's been instances of characters in other scenes of TITS, but like Berwyn, Eitan feels absent, too?
I guess I can say that as a case of pity and not anger, though.

Reactions: Kallisto
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes