MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
How strange. I downloaded the sorter, but clicking on a choice does nothing. Ah, my mistake. I misread which link to click and downloaded someone else's results. Derp.

Anyway, I did the results. Not sure how Fenraus got that high, and the two horse dickgirls I wanted to vote for weren't even on the list. Just pretend they're in his spot, I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Meatshield236

Feb 10, 2020
Various users:
GARGHH, ZIS GAME IZ OWERFIELLLED WITH FOOOTAS!!!!!!1111111 AND ZEY OLL BIGGGGER THAN MI!!!!!!11111111
LIETERALLLLY ANPLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!111111111111

List of favorite characters by various users:
Futa, futa, futa, futa, female, futa, futa and futa.
Statistically speaking, if the cast has majority futa characters, then people are going to pick futa characters as their favorites just due to both lack of options and the likelihood that at least a few futa characters will appeal to them. There's also the self-selection bias, as anybody who likes the game enough to have favorite characters is at the very least tolerant of futa characters (of which I seem to be in the minority here. Futa is ew, fight me nerds.)

I know you're taking the piss here, but it's actually a problem that all of the Dev Polls have. Of course futa and female characters are going to win out, that's all there is in this game and the most content has been put into these characters. Their moaning about how nobody wants to write male characters is a problem they've created: there's almost no male content, so people who enjoy that sort of thing aren't going to become fans of the game and demand for more male content. The polls might be technically correct, but they don't tell the whole story.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
But I believe when I was saying "The world is fucked up" Skandranon had pointed out that while everything in front of you seems no different, inside Kasyrra's dream realm you can visit she has a whole basement dedicated to breeding slaves. Like all of the BBEG stuff is so far from your perspective (aside from the breeding slaves) that the idea of Kasyrra being any more evil than orcs seems laughable

Although I disagree with the whole slave point, it's been said by the devs that having slaves isn't corrupt. It's just the world they live in. Because if it was corrupt, Khor'Minos would be the corrupt champ's Hawkthorne because they do be having slaves. Same with the orcs

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Statistically speaking, if the cast has majority futa characters, then people are going to pick futa characters as their favorites just due to both lack of options and the likelihood that at least a few futa characters will appeal to them. There's also the self-selection bias, as anybody who likes the game enough to have favorite characters is at the very least tolerant of futa characters (of which I seem to be in the minority here. Futa is ew, fight me nerds.)

I know you're taking the piss here, but it's actually a problem that all of the Dev Polls have. Of course futa and female characters are going to win out, that's all there is in this game and the most content has been put into these characters. Their moaning about how nobody wants to write male characters is a problem they've created: there's almost no male content, so people who enjoy that sort of thing aren't going to become fans of the game and demand for more male content. The polls might be technically correct, but they don't tell the whole story.
It's been statistically shown that the majority of characters are female edit: and it's not even close. Males are definitely suffering the most, but futas aren't nearly as common as the patreon polls would want

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Alypia keeps a updated list of the demographics of the characters in the game.

NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 101
Female (no penis): 177
Female (penis): 49

Sexable NPCs:
Male (penis or no penis): 67
Female (no penis): 135
Female (penis, no vag): 16
Female (penis and vag): 26
Other: 2

There are actually less sexable futas then dudes, even.
This is despite futas being polled as the most popular fetish.

Numbers don't lie. We actually need more futa. The people demand it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020

I mean, there are actually like ten futas. Two dozens in best case. They just create the main picture because they have most content than all other characters....combined.
There are lots of females and at least...forest one...hive two...forest2 leopards three...THERE ARE NO FOXES IN THE GAME...elvian city castle four...glacier bird and yotun six...valley centaurs and horse ten...mountains orc eleven...cave minotaurs twelve...various town npc...again, two dozens??? male characters. But all male content is basically "you smile mischievously and start making a show for you partner...you slowly take off you panties and throw it to him...they are wet and have a lingering smell of you arousal...he came and lit a cigarette" and thats it. `ery `mol. There are variations and some have really big sex scenes and variations, yes, but that rather an exception than a rule.
I fuck/fucked by everything in a game, so I know what I talking about. I want all possible content!!!11111111

And I was making a joke ffs, press the like button, comment and subscribe for more funny jokes.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Gonna repeat myself again I guess. Number of characters does not equal amount of content. And if you discount Cait that lowers female content even more.
It doesn't, but given that female characters also have the characters with the greatest amount of and most in-depth content on an individual basis also (see: Cait, kitsunes, Brienne, etc) it doesn't really change anything.

Reactions: yuzuyo and Tau_Iota
Jun 1, 2017
It doesn't, but given that female characters also have the characters with the greatest amount of and most in-depth content on an individual basis also (see: Cait, kitsunes, Brienne, etc) it doesn't really change anything.
Worth noting however that kiyoko and cait have a lot of content but are very divisive. Along with many of the female characters for that matter. With the process of elimination no matter what the numbers are, if people don't like cait and the Mallach nonsense, kiyoko and kinu drama, azyrran and liaden, atugia going from love at first sight after several hundred years to a open relationship, etheryns hostile takeover by a super fan, it doesn't matter how much there is, it's as if they're not even there, and creates the effect of feeling like there's too few. They ought as well be 5 copies of taldahs.

They'd literally probably be better off as fappable blank slates at this point, brienne gets cute moments while kiyoko gets abuse, cait gets children bathing old men, azyrran gets date content (with liaden), atugia gets content talking about how good she is at oral (with someone else), and etheryns on track to be turbo obsessed with having a child, blatantly identifies as a woman, but refuses the possibility of growing one and demands the PC grows one and has a kid or is going to impreg elthara. Just a ton of abrasive stuff, like cardboard cutouts that became fleshed out solely so they could stare at you with ill intent

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
The kitsunes really do slew things against futa true, almost makes me wonder if Tobs doesn't like futa. I honestly can't think of a single futa character he's done, huh.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Worth noting however that kiyoko and cait have a lot of content but are very divisive. Along with many of the female characters for that matter.
This is all kind of a non-sequitur to the topic at hand though. It's a fact that there's not actually that much futa content in the game, significantly less than female by a huge amount. Whether any person likes any specific content is a whole separate issue.

I'm just reporting the facts.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
The kitsunes really do slew things against futa true, almost makes me wonder if Tobs doesn't like futa. I honestly can't think of a single futa character he's done, huh.
Hilariously, I can mention a SINGULAR futa he's made. Meira, the Tanuki witch.
That's it, unless you want to argue the gnolls count.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes