Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
This is all kind of a non-sequitur to the topic at hand though. It's a fact that there's not actually that much futa content in the game, significantly less than female by a huge amount. Whether any person likes any specific content is a whole separate issue.

I'm just reporting the facts.
Skandranon and I disagree on a lot, but this is patently true. It's pretty much summed up by your available companions as well. For simplicity's sake I'll be excluding Agni since she can apparently be either futa or female.

For females you have Azzy, Cait, Brienne, and Kiyoko as dateables (more or less, at least.)
For futas you have Arona. And you can only dom her or be dommed by her. No cutesy dates, nothing.
Men may have shallow content, but at least Brint will take you on dates. Arona won't even do that lmao

Edit: And I like my greenskins, but Arona is just like always on. Like bro please just can we chill for a second and be equals rn?

Reactions: barsa

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Hilariously, I can mention a SINGULAR futa he's made. Meira, the Tanuki witch.
That's it, unless you want to argue the gnolls count.
I'd forgotten he did Meira, and she tries to hide that she's a futa most of the time. Gnolls don't count as that hyper clitoris thing is a real hyena issue. Probably not to the extent shown in the game though...

Jun 1, 2017
I'd forgotten he did Meira, and she tries to hide that she's a futa most of the time. Gnolls don't count as that hyper clitoris thing is a real hyena issue. Probably not to the extent shown in the game though...
Animal trivia taught me irl hyenas give birth through those, so if we combine that with monster girls that have them to be accurate, then I guess they have untapped fetish potential

Apr 5, 2021
There are actually less sexable futas then dudes, even.
This is despite futas being polled as the most popular fetish.

Numbers don't lie. We actually need more futa. The people demand it.
That's a nice counter of characters, but not of page length and efforts. Nor of where people spend their energies. For example, how many of those sexable pure females are TOBS's Kitsunes? A section of content that the audience here has a violent negative reaction to? And, as we've just seen, is largely copy pasted?
How many of those pure females are stand alone Battle-fucks, or one off scenes for characters that get removed shortly after?
It's one thing to have a one page scene with the Lupine warrior in the valley that will never change, it's another to have a massive spread of content dedicated to Klemia in the Khor Minos baths. But in the numbers you've presented, they appear equal.
Also, is this counting joint characters as multiples? Like the stylists, the hawkethorn and marefolk stylists are both a futa/female pair. But in function they are each one character with two bodies. What about the kobold ambush, or the hobgoblin ambush, are they counted as multiple pure male or females or both?
But I will be fair, I do not dispute those numbers as they are presented, I have no energy to play through the entire game again to count. I argue that where they invest their energies, the characters they spotlight for busts on the website, and the content that is not throw-away battlefucks, causes the audience to infer an unnatural bias towards what should be a rare fetish minority set of characters, which instead presents as the predominant sex in the game.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
But I believe when I was saying "The world is fucked up" Skandranon had pointed out that while everything in front of you seems no different, inside Kasyrra's dream realm you can visit she has a whole basement dedicated to breeding slaves. Like all of the BBEG stuff is so far from your perspective (aside from the breeding slaves) that the idea of Kasyrra being any more evil than orcs seems laughable

Although I disagree with the whole slave point, it's been said by the devs that having slaves isn't corrupt. It's just the world they live in. Because if it was corrupt, Khor'Minos would be the corrupt champ's Hawkthorne because they do be having slaves. Same with the orcs
It feels like such a strange comparison to look back at COC1, as well. Is it possible this world is arguably more fucked up than Mareth, when comparing the start of both games, and their first locations onwards? Especially with the lack of many gods in COC1. But we also have the random scenarios that play out in the loss scene on Winter City, the portal.
If Jojo saw this world, I'd argue he would kill people with his perspective on Mareth.

Last edited:

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
This is all kind of a non-sequitur to the topic at hand though. It's a fact that there's not actually that much futa content in the game, significantly less than female by a huge amount. Whether any person likes any specific content is a whole separate issue.

I'm just reporting the facts.
I don't always agree with you but your argument here is pretty much air tight. Facts are facts, even if I wish I had the choice of being a dick and de-dicking whichever character I wanted to. Heck, I'd take the choice to tell someone in a not so subtle way to keep that crap wrapped up in my bedroom but..... numbers don't lie.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That's a nice counter of characters, but not of page length and efforts. Nor of where people spend their energies. For example, how many of those sexable pure females are TOBS's Kitsunes? A section of content that the audience here has a violent negative reaction to? And, as we've just seen, is largely copy pasted?
"How many characters do you like" is a whole 'nother topic. And "largely" copy pasted seems a bit of an exaggeration when it just seems to be a repeated scene between the two sisters.

How many of those pure females are stand alone Battle-fucks, or one off scenes for characters that get removed shortly after?
It's one thing to have a one page scene with the Lupine warrior in the valley that will never change, it's another to have a massive spread of content dedicated to Klemia in the Khor Minos baths. But in the numbers you've presented, they appear equal.

Also, is this counting joint characters as multiples? Like the stylists, the hawkethorn and marefolk stylists are both a futa/female pair. But in function they are each one character with two bodies. What about the kobold ambush, or the hobgoblin ambush, are they counted as multiple pure male or females or both?

At a rough glance, there's...29 recurring named futa encounters in the game.
I stopped counting the females at double that. It's still not even close, no matter what criteria you use. Important characters, permanent characters, battlefuck, non-battlefuck - the ratio is between double and triple in favor of females.

But I will be fair, I do not dispute those numbers as they are presented, I have no energy to play through the entire game again to count. I argue that where they invest their energies, the characters they spotlight for busts on the website, and the content that is not throw-away battlefucks, causes the audience to infer an unnatural bias towards what should be a rare fetish minority set of characters, which instead presents as the predominant sex in the game.
This is getting into opinion territory, but I'll bite here as well.

The most energy? Easily female characters. Tobs has written, as mentioned, one futa. Of Savin's three companions, the one that gets the most attention by far is the female one. Wsan has written more for Brienne than any other character (though he has written three fairly in depth futa).

All the marriageable character characters so far? Female. All the ones planned? Mostly female, and two males.
Characters you can go on dates with? All female.
Characters you can have an actual kid with that's an actual NPC and not just a number? All female.
Characters with in-depth preg content at all, vastly bent towards female.

Really, there's little to no romantic content for futas in this game at all. Valencia is it, really. And if you really want to stretch the definition of romance...maybe Evelyn and Arona?

Heck, just glance at the changelogs. Run through them and note how often they actually include content for futa characters. Pretty sure entire months have gone by with nothing.

TL;DR I do not think that there's is any actual way to interpret futa as the predominant sex of the game.

And saying it should be "a rare minority fetish set of characters" seems to be personal bias. Again, by all available evidence, the fanbase of this game loves futa.
The idea that the thing the fanbase has clearly indicated they are massively in favor of should be rare seems a bit misguided.

There are very few futa games on the market at all that aren't just straight up low-effort crap that's not worth anyone's time...so it seems a bit cruel to begrudge the factually small amount that this game does have.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
"How many characters do you like" is a whole 'nother topic. And "largely" copy pasted seems a bit of an exaggeration when it just seems to be a repeated scene between the two sisters.

At a rough glance, there's...29 recurring named futa encounters in the game.
I stopped counting the females at double that. It's still not even close, no matter what criteria you use. Important characters, permanent characters, battlefuck, non-battlefuck - the ratio is between double and triple in favor of females.

This is getting into opinion territory, but I'll bite here as well.

The most energy? Easily female characters. Tobs has written, as mentioned, one futa. Of Savin's three companions, the one that gets the most attention by far is the female one. Wsan has written more for Brienne than any other character (though he has written three fairly in depth futa).

All the marriageable character characters so far? Female. All the ones planned? Mostly female, and two males.
Characters you can go on dates with? All female.
Characters you can have an actual kid with that's an actual NPC and not just a number? All female.
Characters with in-depth preg content at all, vastly bent towards female.

Really, there's little to no romantic content for futas in this game at all. Valencia is it, really. And if you really want to stretch the definition of romance...maybe Evelyn and Arona?

Heck, just glance at the changelogs. Run through them and note how often they actually include content for futa characters. Pretty sure entire months have gone by with nothing.

TL;DR I do not think that there's is any actual way to interpret futa as the predominant sex of the game.

And saying it should be "a rare minority fetish set of characters" seems to be personal bias. Again, by all available evidence, the fanbase of this game loves futa.
The idea that the thing the fanbase has clearly indicated they are massively in favor of should be rare seems a bit misguided.

There are very few futa games on the market at all that aren't just straight up low-effort crap that's not worth anyone's time...so it seems a bit cruel to begrudge the factually small amount that this game does have.
I don't begrudge them at all, but I would like the option to dedick them.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
It feels like such a strange comparison to look back at COC1, as well. Is it possible this world is arguably more fucked up than Mareth, when comparing the start of both games, and their first locations onwards? Especially with the lack of many gods in COC1. But we also have the random scenarios that play out in the loss scene on Winter City, the portal.
If Jojo saw this world, I'd argue he would kill people with his perspective on Mareth.
More fucked up? Hard no, given there's no rain in Mareth thanks to demons. Like everything else aside, they took away fucking rain. That's without mentioning that there's only one uncorrupted city and a den of witches (that are arguably pretty bad too) actively working against demonic influence. Savarrah is still pretty bad though

Jojo would probably disapprove of 98% of the characters in this game. Bro would either Doomslayer it up, or just do what he does with you to everyone and essentially become a Jehovah's Witness lmao

Reactions: Tatoba

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
More fucked up? Hard no, given there's no rain in Mareth thanks to demons. Like everything else aside, they took away fucking rain. That's without mentioning that there's only one uncorrupted city and a den of witches (that are arguably pretty bad too) actively working against demonic influence. Savarrah is still pretty bad though

Jojo would probably disapprove of 98% of the characters in this game. Bro would either Doomslayer it up, or just do what he does with you to everyone and essentially become a Jehovah's Witness lmao
Remind me if there's been instances of rain in COC1 or COC2 without including the snow regions? Did COC1 even have that, or was that mod added.
But then again, I guess you're right. I've yet to see tentacle masses traversing the lands.

Last edited:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I don't begrudge them at all, but I would like the option to dedick them.
See but this is the same thing as making men into women. Why do we have to lose out on content to give to the one with the most content? Both Brint and Berwyn suffer for having the ability to be transformed to Brienne and Wynne. Also while I dislike the "dun touch my oc" attitude, there is something to be said about "This is the direction I want for this character, please respect that." Example being Arona, it's tied to her character as to why she's got a magnum dong. Granted she shouldn't have had to pray for it in the first place given the viability of the various transformative items in the game, but it's a character trait of hers. You take that away, and it's like taking away a piece of her. Or It's like taking away Solaire's cuirrass, is he still Solaire? Sure. But you don't have that defining Sun plastered on his chest anymore that screams "Praise the Sun!"

Reactions: MoneyMan181

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Remind me if there's been instances of rain in COC1 or COC2 without including the snow regions? Did COC1 even have that, or was that mod added.
It's been a long time since I played vanilla CoC1, but I don't believe so. From the wiki for the 0-33 conquer ending "At 33 or lower you close the worst factories, allow it to rain again, stop the search for Tel'Adre, and have scientist work on reversing the changes in goblins, harpies, and minotaurs. Over tyhe years you decide to become an immortal demon. "

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's been a long time since I played vanilla CoC1, but I don't believe so. From the wiki for the 0-33 conquer ending "At 33 or lower you close the worst factories, allow it to rain again, stop the search for Tel'Adre, and have scientist work on reversing the changes in goblins, harpies, and minotaurs. Over tyhe years you decide to become an immortal demon. "
Didn't CoC 1 have the ice dungeon, tundra or that infamous glacial rift or is that a mod?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Didn't CoC 1 have the ice dungeon, tundra or that infamous glacial rift or is that a mod?
Those are all mods, the areas from vanilla stop at the bog. Really there's not that many, it's Explore, Forest, Lake, Deep Forest, Desert, Mountains, High Mountains, Plains, Swamp, Bog. That's excluding areas like Town Ruins

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Those are all mods, the areas from vanilla stop at the bog. Really there's not that many, it's Explore, Forest, Lake, Deep Forest, Desert, Mountains, High Mountains, Plains, Swamp, Bog. That's excluding areas like Town Ruins
I see, I guess I only finished it in Lethice's castle and just called it there then went straight to mods.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
I guess there's no point to have said what I did, cause it wasn't entirely well thought. But it has to be the gods of COC2 that made me consider such a thought, which just goes back to the whole corruption argument a page or two ago. Ugh.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I see, I guess I only finished it in Lethice's castle and just called it there then went straight to mods.
To be fair, it's like... why wouldn't you? lmao

I guess there's no point to have said what I did, cause it wasn't entirely well thought. But it has to be the gods of COC2 that made me consider such a thought, which just goes back to the whole corruption argument a page or two ago. Ugh.
Oh I would rather be in Mareth. At least there I know the gods died or were corrupted. In Savarrah, they just don't care.

Reactions: Tatoba

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
See but this is the same thing as making men into women. Why do we have to lose out on content to give to the one with the most content? Both Brint and Berwyn suffer for having the ability to be transformed to Brienne and Wynne. Also while I dislike the "dun touch my oc" attitude, there is something to be said about "This is the direction I want for this character, please respect that." Example being Arona, it's tied to her character as to why she's got a magnum dong. Granted she shouldn't have had to pray for it in the first place given the viability of the various transformative items in the game, but it's a character trait of hers. You take that away, and it's like taking away a piece of her. Or It's like taking away Solaire's cuirrass, is he still Solaire? Sure. But you don't have that defining Sun plastered on his chest anymore that screams "Praise the Sun!"
If they are going to keep putting in options to add dicks to women I don't see why wanting to dedick the futa's is a big deal. I'm not asking to remove them from other peoples games, just to improve mine. And Subrona should be just fine with it, she flat out says she don't need it after you taker her on her throne.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes