arls120

Sep 12, 2020
"How many characters do you like" is a whole 'nother topic. And "largely" copy pasted seems a bit of an exaggeration when it just seems to be a repeated scene between the two sisters.

At a rough glance, there's...29 recurring named futa encounters in the game.
I stopped counting the females at double that. It's still not even close, no matter what criteria you use. Important characters, permanent characters, battlefuck, non-battlefuck - the ratio is between double and triple in favor of females.

This is getting into opinion territory, but I'll bite here as well.

The most energy? Easily female characters. Tobs has written, as mentioned, one futa. Of Savin's three companions, the one that gets the most attention by far is the female one. Wsan has written more for Brienne than any other character (though he has written three fairly in depth futa).

All the marriageable character characters so far? Female. All the ones planned? Mostly female, and two males.
Characters you can go on dates with? All female.
Characters you can have an actual kid with that's an actual NPC and not just a number? All female.
Characters with in-depth preg content at all, vastly bent towards female.

Really, there's little to no romantic content for futas in this game at all. Valencia is it, really. And if you really want to stretch the definition of romance...maybe Evelyn and Arona?

Heck, just glance at the changelogs. Run through them and note how often they actually include content for futa characters. Pretty sure entire months have gone by with nothing.

TL;DR I do not think that there's is any actual way to interpret futa as the predominant sex of the game.

And saying it should be "a rare minority fetish set of characters" seems to be personal bias. Again, by all available evidence, the fanbase of this game loves futa.
The idea that the thing the fanbase has clearly indicated they are massively in favor of should be rare seems a bit misguided.

There are very few futa games on the market at all that aren't just straight up low-effort crap that's not worth anyone's time...so it seems a bit cruel to begrudge the factually small amount that this game does have.
Brint asks you out on a date so it's not totally girly ......... Well two if buying a loincloth counts as a date.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I'd forgotten he did Meira, and she tries to hide that she's a futa most of the time.
What? She has one scene out of like seven or eight where she tucks her dick away and acts like a regular female. How is she “hiding that she’s futa most of the time”?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
If they are going to keep putting in options to add dicks to women I don't see why wanting to dedick the futa's is a big deal. I'm not asking to remove them from other peoples games, just to improve mine. And Subrona should be just fine with it, she flat out says she don't need it after you taker her on her throne.
Aside from Agni, is there anyone else you can give a dick? Because you can take away the schlong from Eryka. I just think we should all learn our lesson from CoC1 and keep the non-mandatory tfs to the PC. Does anyone remember Joy, Jojo's bimbo tf from CoC1? Because it was so buggy it had to be removed. Some mods even reimplemented Joy, only to remove it again because it's that buggy. His corrupt form is lacking as well. Even if every futa had a dedick option, would you expect new scenes to replace those dick scenes? Because as content shallow as this game is already, you wouldn't be getting new scenes.

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
See but this is the same thing as making men into women. Why do we have to lose out on content to give to the one with the most content? Both Brint and Berwyn suffer for having the ability to be transformed to Brienne and Wynne.
:unsure:
can you give some examples of that?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
:unsure:
can you give some examples of that?
Berwyn, well look at his update. It guts his previous content for some mediocre copy-pasted content.
Brint, see above but also... there's a reason why on their discord they had to crack down on saying Brint isn't real/Brienne is the only one around. But yes, Brienne does take away content from Brint. Look at how in-depth her family content is vs Brint's. The marriage, her interactivity with you. Her variety of busts alone speaks for itself

Reactions: Kroenen12

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
What? She has one scene out of like seven or eight where she tucks her dick away and acts like a regular female. How is she “hiding that she’s futa most of the time”?
For one when she isn't in a sex scene you can't tell, unlike the bulk of futas in the game that have very obvious bulges in their clothing. Then when you beat her in a fight she loses control and can no longer hide it and acts upset at this. Between those 2 things it seems, at least to me, that she is actively trying to hide her nature. Maybe it's just cause she likes to spring it as a surprise, but unless she is constantly having sex that's most of the time.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Aside from Agni, is there anyone else you can give a dick? Because you can take away the schlong from Eryka. I just think we should all learn our lesson from CoC1 and keep the non-mandatory tfs to the PC. Does anyone remember Joy, Jojo's bimbo tf from CoC1? Because it was so buggy it had to be removed. Some mods even reimplemented Joy, only to remove it again because it's that buggy. His corrupt form is lacking as well. Even if every futa had a dedick option, would you expect new scenes to replace those dick scenes? Because as content shallow as this game is already, you wouldn't be getting new scenes.
I don't remember Joy being buggy at all. I do remember enjoying being able to customize my followers a whole lot more than you can in CoC2. Cait gets her magic dick, not sure if that counts though. The half wolf/giant can be given one, the centaur hero in Khorminos is supposed to be able to be given one, and of course Agni as you said. Can't think of any others but feels like more I guess. Eryka is supposed to be female, the dick is a curse so you're just fixing her. Same with the one in the tavern if that ever gets coded. And I don't think adding customizability to main characters would be a bad thing if the writers would concentrate more on them and less on one shot filler characters.

lutes42

May 11, 2021
Anyone know how to fuck Astraea? I saw her nude portrait in the game files, but dont know how to fuck her in game. Can you find her after the Berwyn quest, or do you need to fuck her during it?

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
It's the progress of this game and Trials in Tainted Space that makes me wonder, whenever the fuck this game and TITS ever completely ends development, what are they gonna do. An actual new series or try a repeat of this. And who's going to head it?
To this day, I've still yet to bother compiling a list of all the planned content for COC1, least regarding the wiki alone.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I don't remember Joy being buggy at all. I do remember enjoying being able to customize my followers a whole lot more than you can in CoC2. Cait gets her magic dick, not sure if that counts though. The half wolf/giant can be given one, the centaur hero in Khorminos is supposed to be able to be given one, and of course Agni as you said. Can't think of any others but feels like more I guess. Eryka is supposed to be female, the dick is a curse so you're just fixing her. Same with the one in the tavern if that ever gets coded. And I don't think adding customizability to main characters would be a bad thing if the writers would concentrate more on them and less on one shot filler characters.
Alante is not getting one as far as Wsan has ever said. People just keep asking for it.

As far as I know, its just Agni, and I guess Liulfr, but you can send him either way.

Anyone know how to fuck Astraea? I saw her nude portrait in the game files, but dont know how to fuck her in game. Can you find her after the Berwyn quest, or do you need to fuck her during it?
You can't.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Alante is not getting one as far as Wsan has ever said. People just keep asking for it.

As far as I know, its just Agni, and I guess Liulfr, but you can send him either way.

You can't.
Could have sworn Wsan confirmed Alante was getting the option of one or maybe it was Savin putting words in Wsans mouth, always possible with Savin.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
Brienne gets more content than Brint, because she’s more popular, so in a sense she’s sapping potential content away from Brint.
That's how the writers usually run their patreon, but I'm not sure how Savin pays them for the official content.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Could have sworn Wsan confirmed Alante was getting the option of one or maybe it was Savin putting words in Wsans mouth, always possible with Savin.
All I've seen is Savin joking about how he's been repeatedly asking and is eventually gonna wear Wsan down, and Wsan mentioning that when he revealed Alante that was the first thing other members of the staff asked him for. And that was last month, so I doubt there's been any major changes.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I'm far too lazy to look for it, but Xianxia's discord talked about it not too long ago. Went something like "hgg doesn't have Joy because they're too afraid of the bugs", the bugs weren't save-destroying though. It was things like calling corrupt/pure Jojo into Joy scenes, referencing them as Jojo and not Joy, other people recognizing them as Jojo. Stuff like that. Again, by final release she was outright removed because of this.

Cait's is essentially a strap-on so I wouldn't count that, what half-wolf giant?, and yeah the centaur is a Savin desire not a Wsan plan. Eryka's dick may be a curse, but you still choose to take it away.

Customizing your main characters isn't in and of itself an issue, but rather what comes with it. First and foremost being coding, Fenoxo games have always been notoriously bug-ridden (see Jojoy). I don't wanna see 8 Jojoys running around where they're sometimes pure futas and other times corrupt men. Limiting character transforms solves this. Secondly, sometimes it just doesn't make sense for the character. Like fucking Berwynne going full female, imo. And thirdly, sometimes people just have a vision for a character that doesn't include dicking/de-dicking them. Like giving Scylla from CoC1 a magnum dong wouldn't make a lick of sense, or taking away Ro'gar's (gay orc from CoC1). Although I do agree, many of the one-shots are tiring

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes