Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
I'm also curious to see if Brienne actually has more content than Brint besides just busts. It seems like Brint has more repeatable scenes while Brienne has the whole family thing and a few one-off events so it should mostly even out, right?
If you don't get the point of why someone would look at Brint's still not being finished and being frustrated, I don't know what to say. If Brienne gets content and art left and right while Brint (being the original character) is drip fed content, someone who enjoyed the minobro would be understandably upset. Especially since aside from the gym, his last content update was Elthara's reaction to him becoming Brienne while pregnant with his child. Aside from that, the last thing he got was a single doggy scene.
:unsure:
5.10 Patch Notes:
-Brienne have updated Quin-centric talks.
0.5.8 Patch Notes:
-Brint and Brienne got a gym expansion: you can work out with them, or “work out” with them. If they haven’t cleared the gym’s field yet, remember that they will after it’s been 3 days since you first visited it and you wake up in Hawkethorne. (by Wsan)
0.5.0 Patch Notes, Part 2: Narrative Changes
-Brint has an all-new set (also applies to Brienne) he starts with right off.
-If you turn Brint into Brienne while Elthara is pregnant with Brint’s child, there’s a new scene between them.
0.4.40 Patch Notes:
-New scenes: Kasyrra Suck & Fuck — accessible from her Dream Palace sex menu; Brint kneeling doggy-style (by Wsan); Livrea Pussy 69 (by Skow)
0.4.37 Patch Notes:
-You can turn Brienne’s cowprint bikini on or off in her adornments menu.
0.4.33 Patch Notes:
-Brienne’s stargazing CG has been updated to include her cowprint bra!
0.4.27 Patch Notes:
-New busts: KM whores, Aileh, Fem!Keros, Brienne 2.0, Pregnant Rindo + Post-Baby, Agnimitra, Atugia 2.0
0.4.21 Patch Notes:
-
Atugia and Brienne have new interactions, including dual sleepwiths! (Written by Gardeford)
0.4.18 Patch Notes:
-New edge-case interactions for if Brint knocked up Elthara but has since become a woman.
0.4.17 Patch Notes:
-You can now train with Rina, Brint/enne’s sister, and take her out on a date! Gotta do training 4 times before you can flirt with her. There is a tremendous amount of variation in these scenes, so they’re going to come out a bit slowly.
-Two of those variations have a new CG if you also have Brienne!
0.4.15 Patch Notes:
-You can now enter Brint/enne’s house in the Khor’minoan Outskirts! This is the first of several planned updates with Brint’s family — for now, it’s just intros, talking, and some quickies with Brint/enne. (By Wsan, obviously)
-Corrupted Nihara and Brint’s family all have busts now, by Moira. Lyric also has a combat bust now!
0.3.46 Patch Notes:
-After taking the Wayfort (for Etheryn or for yourself) and having fucked Elthara (and also reaching Level 6), Elthara will start coming down to spend 3 days out of every 2 weeks at your fort. While she’s there, you’ll have the opportunity to breed this priestess of fertility~ (Brint Threesome)
etc..........
Brint/brienne content
-Cait :HideThePain:
-Elthara pregnancy
-Vatia Threesome
-Atugia Threesome
-Gym content
-Arena set
-Marriage (planned)
-Demon Brint/Brienne (planned)
-?
Only brint
-Winter Knight Set
-Brint date
-Elthara Threesome
-Garret Threesome
-BrintFuckHer - Let loose your minotaur [stud/friend] on Arona while you watch. (requires Brint)
-Spitroast - This goblin's thick enough that you could probably share her with someone else. Hope you have a friend in mind... (requires a cock and has Arona or Brint)
-Arona Threesome ("Coming later!")
-?
Only brienne
-
Pyromancer Cloth set
-Family Matters quest
-Azzy Threesome
-Rina Threesome
-Triple marriage (Planned)
-?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doran

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Stylist characters were added months ago. All that was just added was a bust I'm pretty sure. And they weren't added to the kitsune den.

And that cloned content was what I was talking about though I meant to type from the two sisters, not between.

The answer to all those is probably "more than the futas by a good bit".

How many plot relevant futa characters are there? Kas, Etheryn and...is that it?

And if we want to count front page splashes, lets go over the front page stuff for this whole year.

Futa and female
Female
Female and Male
Female
Futa
Female
Female
Futa
Female
Female
Male
Female
Futa
Female
Futa
Female
Female
Female
Female
Futa
Female

So 15 posts with a female on them and...6 posts with a futa on them.

...pretty much the same ratio as everything else.

This...doesn't matter. This is a fetish game. How much stuff occurs in nature is kinda irrelevant here.

But the opinion you are representing here has a LOT of fact to cover. You are saying that a 3rd of the characters get more attention than a number of characters over triple their size. In literally every easily measurable metric, the exact opposite is true.

Regardless of how much content any of them are getting relative to before, they still get more content by far than...well, the futa companion (Arona).

And "pivotal to the story" isn't really the issue, here, content is. And after Winter City, she has gotten CaitQuest, the whole brothel, a new transformation, a steady drop of scenes, etc.

I pretty much agree with this...but it kinda just bolsters my point.

So...all the meaningful content is had by the female character, all the attention is on the female character, all of the non-story development surrounds the female character - and the futas get a few sex scenes.

Also, if we're talking about context - the marefolk village basically also comes with the centaur village, the quest finishes both. The place where you get to marry ANOTHER female character, and get another character that actually becomes a camp companion - both of course, female.

Whether or not she is reviled is, again, irrelevant. The issue posed by you is, well...

and Kiyoko definitely fills those roles.

Splash images aren't content. There have been many dry spells with little to no futa content, though tbh I'd have to check if an actual calendar month corresponded.

Even on here, as someone just commented, there's an awful lot of futa characters on top polls.

And, quite frankly, the poll results here, would be...meaningless. You talked about what they should be putting in their game, and I would think that pretty much anyone would agree that a business should be catering to its paying customers and not pirates, no? Add to that the fact that that poll sat around 2500+ people and here probably doesn't hit 100 users, and I feel its pretty clear which one someone would give more weight to logically.

It also has more cow people than than there are in the world.
Relating Savarra's demographics to the real world does not seem like a useful metric in any way.

We most certainly can't. there are over 7000 games on this site; less than 1000 of them have the futa tag at all. The vast majority of those have a single scene or side character at best, and the vast majority of what's left is, to put it nicely, well below par.
The one time I'm on Skan's side.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’d consider Evergreen, Jael’yn, and Arona to be plot-relevant too; even if they’re not as important as Kasyrra and Etheryn, you do have to interact with them to get through the main story. There are also several more quest-related ones.

Reactions: Doran
Jan 18, 2018
On family content, sure he wouldn't care. But there's no content equivalency to marrying the whole family now is there?
If I recall correctly, you will never be able to marry Brint. Brienne will also consistently stop to talk to you while you're out-and-about, kind of like how Dom Arona will. Brint doesn't see[m to have] any of that to my knowledge.
Pointing out that Moira was quick to put out Brienne's busts and very slow to update Brint's just exemplifies my point. If Brienne did not exist, there'd be no reason for Moira to have not finished Brint's. This is what everyone keeps talking about when they say Brienne is taking away from Brint.
If Brienne gets content and art left and right while Brint (being the original character) is drip fed content, someone who enjoyed the minobro would be understandably upset. Especially since aside from the gym, his last content update was Elthara's reaction to him becoming Brienne while pregnant with his child. Aside from that, the last thing he got was a single doggy scene.
I don't get your bust argument, it has nothing to do with the content either character will receive. Moira just seems to prefer drawing women unless there's a new male character that needs a bust. If you check Moira's Patreon polls off twitter, is a , or rarely a . Number of Brienne busts doesn't mean anything either, they're just slight variants e.g. cowbell or not, so Brienne's bust variants will obviously get rushed out quicker when Brint already has a good bust with no variants to add.

As for the content argument, they do affect eachother's content e.g. read Brienne and Brint's gym scenes back-to-back as a strong PC, they basically just swap between the role the PC takes on, and have very similar text. But I disagree that all, or even most, work that's done on Brienne would've gone to Brint, and both of them are "drip fed content" because Wsan is writing many characters and the devs don't collaborate much. Either way we go it becomes conjecture, but I think it's more likely that most of the work would've just gone to not-Brienne, a non-companion female character. I think it would be fair to say they delay eachother's content in theory though, as he has to write Brienne's family variants and such before doing Brint's unique KM content, which is something about getting him a harem or not, and something different than Brienne's armor dilemma I believe? Both will receive marriage content, but Brint won't have a triple wedding, probably both to save Wsan from even more variables and because Brint isn't interested in the family stuff.

Brienne and Brint share a lot of companion commentary, but they're fundamentally different characters so their unique interactions and content show up in different places. Brint has a lot of interjections if the PC bangs minotaurs in KM, or stuff like Cat Harem, and Vatia when she's sleeping, but Brienne has nothing during these because she's PCsexual or harem building. I'd say the two are pretty comparable in terms of content on average, but for now Brienne will overtake Brint because of the family interactions coming before his harem stuff or whatever Wsan will give him in KM.

Ideally the writers would collaborate so content remains relatively balanced and cohesive, but everyone works in a bubble and their prose and takes are wildly different. Unfortunately we also can't clone Wsan yet to appease both crowds simultaneously.
It's okay, you can join all 3 of us Atugia fans crying in the corner about not getting any content.
One day the Atugia fans will be free of this curse... One day... Maybe not, actually...

Last edited:

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I’d consider Evergreen, Jael’yn, and Arona to be plot-relevant too; even if they’re not as important as Kasyrra and Etheryn, you do have to interact with them to get through the main story. There are also several more quest-related ones.
Eh, we have wildly different definitions of plot relevant I guess. Jael'yn is basically just a palace guard you beat down to get further into the palace. Gytha is just as important as Jael storywise, and they could both be renamed "generic palace guard #4653" without any noticeable impact.

But if you expand the definition of plot-relevant to anyone you have to encounter to get through the main story, you'd still hit way more female characters than futa, so it doesn't really impact anything.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It's okay, you can join all 3 of us Atugia fans crying in the corner about not getting any content.

I was going to say at least Brint/Brienne get some content even while Wsan works on other huge projects while other companions get ignored or outright deleted while their writers do "something" in the shadows we may or may not see eventuallyTM.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
It really sucks that all the things I look forward to is stuck behind one guy.
View attachment 2021934
Atleast your content writer is alive and you have things to look forward to. I like floofy sheep and frost pupper and their writers quit/got kicked out respectively so im out of luck.

Maybe I will make a NPC mausoleum for the deceased(no incoming content ever) characters :v. Gotta make sure im not getting my hopes up for an impossible dream.

Would be easier if wiki was up to date but its not fan controlled so we cant easily add/edit content here and im too much of a lazy fagget to check fenoxo's forum/discord about the writers whereabouts.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020

Man we're never getting shit. Atugia's not a cock swallowing cat girl, a giant mommy milker minotaur or an absusive trad foxgirl wife (or any of the writers self insert ocs or favourties.)
What she is cute and underwritten and cute is not enough for those dipshit writers.
WHY_ARE_WE_STILL_HERE_JUST_TO_SUFFER_u18chan.jpg

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
yeah :HideThePain:

well that lack of content was planned from the beginning, before brienne existed
View attachment 2021366
View attachment 2021359
-Brint doesn't care if you fuck his mother and sister
-Brienne wants you to fuck her mom and sister
so it is quite clear who is going to receive more content with his family
To be fair, the "Brint doesn't care" was in direct response to someone who wanted Brint to have an awkward reaction to catching PC with his family. Him not caring just sounds like Wsan is saying Brint wouldn't have a bad reaction to finding out, not that it couldn't be hot for him to watch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

....KM is loosely based on like Roman shit, right? And most civilians have been shown wearing togas and robes. Why would Brint be in a tux? Give him a nice "wedding toga" and call it a day. ??? I hope the Brint wedding/wedding art doesn't come off as half-assed because the artist thinks like that (I know she's not writing it but she's up there speaking on it like she has input so T.T).

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Atleast your content writer is alive and you have things to look forward to. I like floofy sheep and frost pupper and their writers quit/got kicked out respectively so im out of luck.
Them leaving is exactly why I only have one guy now with worthwhile content.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If we weren't gonna get male family members for people who like Brint/masculine males (spitroasted by Brint and his uncle/youngerbro?), then I think it would've been hot to have scenes where you use Brint to demonstrate to Rina how to do stuff. Like PC sucking Brint off to give her pointers on sucking biggus dongus (or Brint sucking PC--with-dick off while PC gives her advice), or mama cow walking in on Brint dicking PC down and staying to masturbate (or join in long as things don't get too incesty for patreon). Idk I still feel like there could've been a lot more family content that kept Brint in the loop, instead of family content being largely a Brienne thing.
A lot of these sound like taking away focus from PC and I think that sucks. The whole appeal of both Cassie and Rina is that they are champion centric and for them to suddenly go "BTW, look how awesome Brint is!" feel out of line. I get that that is not what you are trying to suggest, but still I would rather for Brint to gain something that involves other male Minos: like Nikol, Rooh or whoever the heck.

Last edited:

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
A lot of these sound like taking away focus from PC and I think that sucks. The whole appeal of both Cassie and Rina is that they are champion centric and for them to suddenly go "BTW, look how awesome Brint is!" feel out of line. I get that that is not what you are trying to suggest, but still I would rather for Brint to gain something that involves other male Minos: like Nikol, Rooh or whoever the heck.
I get what you're saying but this was my idea for people not into Cassie and Rina in the first place, who already feel that Brint is left out. There is nothing for me for them, so my ideas were hoping to get Brint involved in his own family content. People who like them and have Brienne lose nothing because content focused on them already exists. And people who like both Brint and his fam, can already fuck them solo.

Also not sure how this takes focus away from PC. It just gets Brint involved. I've done the family content with a fem PC. There are some cute moments but Brint feels like an after thought and then I get two female characters I don't really care about (sexually) and can only interact with them sexually when Brint finds some excuse to leave the house. I'm not saying we have a Brint dick worshiping scene, just that for example, the PC keeps their teacher role with Rina while getting Brint involved. Not sure if I'm explaining myself right.

TLDR: Brienne gets this whole "fuck my family, I think it's hot!" and gets to stay involved. Brint gets "sure fuck my fam, I'm gonna go out to the store, see ya". It's butts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnelis

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
If you are not into Rina or Cassie, would it not be better for Brint to gain some content that involves some other participents. Like some of his close Mino male friends/brother in arms where you get split roasted by them or where you get the options to make move on the mino lads. Romance some other Mino guys along with Brint, get yourself a harem of fine studs or poly relationship. That is what I would prefer. Not that I dislike idea of bisexual threesomes (I like them personally) but non of the Brints content involving other girls is up to my taste. Looses focus on PC and all that.

TL/rd: I want more beef.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
If you are not into Rina or Cassie, would it not be better for Brint to gain some content that involves some other participents. Like some of his close Mino male friends/brother in arms where you get split roasted by them or where you get the options to make move on the mino lads. Romance some other Mino guys along with Brint, get yourself a harem of fine studs or poly relationship. That is what I would prefer. Not that I dislike idea of bisexual threesomes (I like them personally) but non of the Brints content involving other girls is up to my taste. Looses focus on PC and all that.

TL/rd: I want more beef.
Of course, but I'm trying to work with what's already in the game and to make his family content involve him more. I hate that family content gets Brienne focus and so far all we have with Brint is fucking or sucking him off with randos. Also with the focus of the game, I doubt we'd ever get good, consistent male-Brint-pc content. As has already been demonstrated. I'm more interested in masculine dick but if Brint-pc-bisexual content is more likely to get in, than I 'd rather focus on that than dreaming.

At the beginning of KM I was really hopeful Wsan would come through with some Brint/masculine male content. So far I've been left pretty disappointed so I'm not getting my hopes up on meaningful content involving Brint that are more than just one-off sex scenes.

Reactions: Amnelis

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
To be fair, the "Brint doesn't care" was in direct response to someone who wanted Brint to have an awkward reaction to catching PC with his family. Him not caring just sounds like Wsan is saying Brint wouldn't have a bad reaction to finding out, not that it couldn't be hot for him to watch.
Wsan makes it quite clear "it's none of his business what he respects"
....KM is loosely based on like Roman shit, right? And most civilians have been shown wearing togas and robes. Why would Brint be in a tux? Give him a nice "wedding toga" and call it a day. ???
(y)
Screenshot_4.png
I hope the Brint wedding/wedding art doesn't come off as half-assed because the artist thinks like that (I know she's not writing it but she's up there speaking on it like she has input so T.T).
not really
it is Wsan who approves the art

Reactions: Tatoba
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes