Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I put Jstar in in the fenoxo forum search bar and somehow was linked to this post. Interesting discussion here (also a little Tobs bashing). Has nothing to do with Jstar unfortunately lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to thread:

Ignore the attachment below, guess I messed up somewhere.
Pretty much encapsulates the management of this game: "Make dozens of guidelines to serve some idealistic goal, fail to deliver anything entertaining anyway".

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Pretty much encapsulates the management of this game: "Make dozens of guidelines to serve some idealistic goal, fail to deliver anything entertaining anyway".
It's like the one companion only rule, in theory it means there should be a steady amount of content per companion which sounds good. But in reality just means some companions get forgotten cause their writers can't be bothered while working on "other stuff."

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
They could have played into Atugia in the same light that Wsan played into the devotion fantasy that is Brienne. Atugia shouldn't be hyper sexual mind you but the devotion angle was right there staring Galdeford right in the face. The classic "I've never felt this before" "I didn't think anyone would see past my head popping the flip off" She could have been Drifa BEFORE Drifa as that's probably a major reason she's so popular in my eyes.
There should be an outside voice in the early stages of development to let these writes know that it's ok that a few characters aren't walking cum rags. It's cute that Agni doesn't really wanna bang everyone outside of you even if she protrays herself as a free spirit but unfortunately pure-ish characters get left to die in this game.

Jun 24, 2020
If you lose to a Wyvern [Random enemy encounter.] and they're a female there is a chance they'll Unbirth you, There is also an NPC you can take advantage of as well named Christy who's giant dragon butt can't get through a doorway, If you talk to her too much after saving her your character slips up and eludes to their abuse of the situation and you get Unbirthed by her too turning you into a dragon... This isn't a game over.

Flexible Survival has lots of fetishes like Latex Entrapment, Inflation and even Male-Pregnancy, If memory serves the M-preg content has it's own dedicated area in an orc fort! It also is the only game I know that has a bunch of "Live with it" situations where you're allowed to fail a situation so badly it gives you a permanent consequence and heavily effects the ending you'll get... But doesn't actually end the game.

I give it a solid 8 on the crazy scale, Heavily recommend to any Xenophile. Their is like 0 Non-Xenophile content but one may enjoy the wild ride. [Also heavily recommend the "Researcher" gameplay type as it allows you FAR more control in what TF's you take.]

My current 10 on the crazy scale still being "Demon Angel Sakura" [Chapter 3 and up.] the only game I know where it is mandatory to get blasted out of giant fairy ass to giant fairy ass just like Donkey Kong barrels to complete some levels.

Jun 24, 2020
I do like flexible survival, but the degeneracy and the amount of time you get bodied/used or cucked like some random bitch in random event because some of the writers wanted it that way just annoy me.
Luckily unlike some games Flexible Survival has an off button for cucking in the ward settings!

As for getting bodied or used randomly I can't remember ever being unfairly bodied in the game, But I probably just forgot about it my memory is pretty bad... Or I just didn't notice because I liked picking the sub path a lot.

Reactions: mrttao

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If you lose to a Wyvern [Random enemy encounter.] and they're a female there is a chance they'll Unbirth you, There is also an NPC you can take advantage of as well named Christy who's giant dragon butt can't get through a doorway, If you talk to her too much after saving her your character slips up and eludes to their abuse of the situation and you get Unbirthed by her too turning you into a dragon... This isn't a game over.
Ah, unbirth.

Flexible Survival has lots of fetishes like Latex Entrapment, Inflation and even Male-Pregnancy, If memory serves the M-preg content has it's own dedicated area in an orc fort! It also is the only game I know that has a bunch of "Live with it" situations where you're allowed to fail a situation so badly it gives you a permanent consequence and heavily effects the ending you'll get... But doesn't actually end the game.

I give it a solid 8 on the crazy scale, Heavily recommend to any Xenophile. Their is like 0 Non-Xenophile content but one may enjoy the wild ride. [Also heavily recommend the "Researcher" gameplay type as it allows you FAR more control in what TF's you take.]

My current 10 on the crazy scale still being "Demon Angel Sakura" [Chapter 3 and up.] the only game I know where it is mandatory to get blasted out of giant fairy ass to giant fairy ass just like Donkey Kong barrels to complete some levels.
Interface straight from hell disallowed me from playing it. I was barely able to exit first house and reach library.

Reactions: Innocuous_Kobold

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I put Jstar in in the fenoxo forum search bar and somehow was linked to this post. Interesting discussion here (also a little Tobs bashing). Has nothing to do with Jstar unfortunately lol.

Link to thread:

Ignore the attachment below, guess I messed up somewhere.
I hecking love TOBS acting like an annoying condescending prick!11
(Referring to Azyrran Liaden future changes)

View attachment 2024104 View attachment 2024106
They could have played into Atugia in the same light that Wsan played into the devotion fantasy that is Brienne. Atugia shouldn't be hyper sexual mind you but the devotion angle was right there staring Galdeford right in the face. The classic "I've never felt this before" "I didn't think anyone would see past my head popping the flip off" She could have been Drifa BEFORE Drifa as that's probably a major reason she's so popular in my eyes.
There should be an outside voice in the early stages of development to let these writes know that it's ok that a few characters aren't walking cum rags. It's cute that Agni doesn't really wanna bang everyone outside of you even if she protrays herself as a free spirit but unfortunately pure-ish characters get left to die in this game.
You know, I was gonna make a whole rant about how these devs are sitting on a goldmine of content, money, and community - but refuse to do anything worthwhile with it. I was gonna ask why say Azzy is getting changes only to then say it's mostly new scenes. I was going to question what the fuck goes on in Gardeford's mind when he decided to make a companion, do nothing with her, and then implement an extremely fucking stupid cuck scene.

I'm done questioning these things. Because there is no answer on this planet that will satisfy me. I will just sit here like Marvel's The Watcher. I can see all of this happening before my eyes, yet I'm powerless to stop it.

Maybe this is what Savin was going for.

Maybe he just wanted to NTR this game away from us.

Bravo Savin. Maybe you're so much smarter than me that I mistook it for silliness. I fucking feel like Yorick from L*gue of L*gends now.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Luckily unlike some games Flexible Survival has an off button for cucking in the ward settings!

As for getting bodied or used randomly I can't remember ever being unfairly bodied in the game, But I probably just forgot about it my memory is pretty bad... Or I just didn't notice because I liked picking the sub path a lot.
Absolute chad devs allowing you to block content from the start

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I'm done questioning these things. Because there is no answer on this planet that will satisfy me. I will just sit here like Marvel's The Watcher. I can see all of this happening before my eyes, yet I'm powerless to stop it.
Get some popcorn and sit back and watch this lovely train wreck. That's what I do now. If you're a writer or even slightly interested in good storytelling it's a master class in what not to do.

EUQT97SU4AEQLnD.png

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
I hecking love TOBS acting like an annoying condescending prick!11

You know, I was gonna make a whole rant about how these devs are sitting on a goldmine of content, money, and community - but refuse to do anything worthwhile with it. I was gonna ask why say Azzy is getting changes only to then say it's mostly new scenes. I was going to question what the fuck goes on in Gardeford's mind when he decided to make a companion, do nothing with her, and then implement an extremely fucking stupid cuck scene.

Maybe this is what Savin was going for.

Maybe he just wanted to NTR this game away from us.

Bravo Savin. Maybe you're so much smarter than me that I mistook it for silliness. I fucking feel like Yorick from L*gue of L*gends now.
The truth is that Savin is wanting to corrupt the individuals that are introduced to this game for future projects of Fenoxo. So I guess in a way, he is making NTR/cucking out of its existence.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The truth is that Savin is wanting to corrupt the individuals that are introduced to this game for future projects of Fenoxo. So I guess in a way, he is making NTR/cucking out of its existence.
Plot twist, savin is a kas that invaded earth but we have nuclear missiles and furries, so (s)he should corrupt us all in non sexual way but in brainfuck way.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Will probably be something simpler and more boring but hear me out

View attachment 2024833 View attachment 2024834
View attachment 2024835
View attachment 2024836

But that's just a theory. A GAME theory.
Okay, lest reveal it.
Calise uses axe, kasyrra uses axe.
Calises name starts from letter 'C' and kasyrra name start from letter 'K', both of which pronounces in the same way.
Calise wear red cape and kasyrra have red wings.
Kasyrra have hooves on a leg and calise wear sandals.
Kasyrra have two eyes and calise have two eyes.
Kasyrra have onyx(?) colored hair and calise have midnight black hair.
Kasyrra hate imps and calise in first encounter with her chop imps with an axe.
Its possible to fuck kasyrra and its possible to fuck calise.
Holly shit dicks, its sooooo obvious...
Thats not a theory. THATS A STRAIGHT FUCKT....FACT!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111 CALISE IS KASYRRA AND KASYRRA IS CALISE!!!!111111111 CALL BROTHER IM PINNED HERE SANDERS!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111 INITIATE PLANETARY SCALED HOLLY SMITE!!!!11111111111111

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes