Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Pretty sure Khor'minos is more based on Minoan culture than Roman, cause minotaur, but I could be wrong. Also probably giving the writers too much credit to know the difference...

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Of course, but I'm trying to work with what's already in the game and to make his family content involve him more. I hate that family content gets Brienne focus and so far all we have with Brint is fucking or sucking him off with randos. Also with the focus of the game, I doubt we'd ever get good, consistent male-Brint-pc content. As has already been demonstrated. I'm more interested in masculine dick but if Brint-pc-bisexual content is more likely to get in, than I 'd rather focus on that than dreaming.

At the beginning of KM I was really hopeful Wsan would come through with some Brint/masculine male content. So far I've been left pretty disappointed so I'm not getting my hopes up on meaningful content involving Brint that are more than just one-off sex scenes.
Ey, I get that. It sucks that Brint seems like an afterthought. But honestly, I just want for my male content to lead to more male content, you get? Not like recent Berwyn or Quinn expansion where the game either rewards me with turning my dog boy into a girl and/or Matiha -- both of which I am not interested in. Or where bunny boy threatens us with all these threesome possibilities with female companions. Like, that is weird to me. For example of what I mean, when I play as female champion it feels like every guy is more interested in some 2 copper ho instead of the Savaras (supposed) savior. Or If I play as a dude, it feels like the guys are not taking our relationship seriously.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
If I play as a dude...it feels like the guys are not taking our relationship seriously.
This is something I've been curious about and have no perspective on. Generally, pregnancy is the capstone for male NPC romances in CoC2, e.g. read Brint's homecoming as a preg femPC vs a male PC, and his preg content in general. I'm lost on how you write an alternative to that for male/male content to round out the romance exactly? Is there anything unique to m/m content like preg is to f/m? I suppose futa on male falls under this as well. Alternatively, for those of you that are into m/m content, what do you want to see out of male NPCs in general?

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
With the current situation and the possibilities that we have, any M/M content that does not involve a femboy or mention of a female character will be welcomed.

For me there is really nothing in the M/M relationships in this game that can compete with pregnancy so I give my male character a vagina and use selective amnesia to pretend it is mpreg content and with that I solve any problem

Reactions: _/Abyss\_ and M0nte

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Ey, I get that. It sucks that Brint seems like an afterthought. But honestly, I just want for my male content to lead to more male content, you get? Not like recent Berwyn or Quinn expansion where the game either rewards me with turning my dog boy into a girl and/or Matiha -- both of which I am not interested in. Or where bunny boy threatens us with all these threesome possibilities with female companions. Like, that is weird to me. For example of what I mean, when I play as female champion it feels like every guy is more interested in some 2 copper ho instead of the Savaras (supposed) savior. Or If I play as a dude, it feels like the guys are not taking our relationship seriously.
Yeah, I don't think I've read much or any of what Jstar has previously done but it makes me slightly hopeful about his male kitsune coming up. I wonder if he has a doc on it I can find.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, I don't think I've read much or any of what Jstar has previously done but it makes me slightly hopeful about his male kitsune coming up. I wonder if he has a doc on it I can find.
I would also like to know something about this character but it seems that Jstar, according to his last publication in the fenoxo forum, is still busy with him, which tells me that he is missing a good number of months

• Sad
Reactions: Kallisto

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
With the current situation and the possibilities that we have, any M/M content that does not involve a femboy or mention of a female character will be welcomed.

For me there is really nothing in the M/M relationships in this game that can compete with pregnancy so I give my male character a vagina and use selective amnesia to pretend it is mpreg content and with that I solve any problem
I remember Evergreen basically having mpreg content, but it was quickly removed. Savin claims it was never intended yet the dialogue seems to imply it is...

• Thinking Face

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I put Jstar in in the fenoxo forum search bar and somehow was linked to this post. Interesting discussion here (also a little Tobs bashing). Has nothing to do with Jstar unfortunately lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to thread:

Ignore the attachment below, guess I messed up somewhere.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020

Here you go.
Most of community submissions are under event submissions.

Last edited:

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
The Observer said:
if you're still here, a summary of the relevant guidelines to your question:

-You are expected to have sex in your submission; pure infrastructure is the privilege of staff and a couple trusted community writers, and rare at that. Since you do not belong to either group, having no sex in your submission is going to get it binned. We expect a reasonable amount (4-5 scenes per character, suggested ~1500 words in a scene after parsing, strongly recommend scenes for all genital configurations unless they have particular tastes).

-You are strongly suggested to consider steering your submission away from well-trod ground; this is a sentiment that's not just shared by me, but also creative control in the form of Savin. When it comes to such content, you should be aware that the bar for review will be set much higher, cetris paribus, than it otherwise would be. While we won't pass up absolutely stellar content, you'd have to do a truly novel spin on the subject matter and work on Alypia's level.
1084011_mass_facepalms.gif
That is a retarded/limiting and quite lazy way to regulate submission but does explain a lot of why the game is in this state.
But pretty much everyone with a fucking brain can see the problem with those guideline and the fact that the 'creative control' is dealt by savin just make it better or worse depending on the person.

Last edited:

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 2023436
That is a retarded/limiting and quite lazy way to regulate submission but does explain a lot of why the game is in this state.
But pretty much everyone with a fucking brain can see the problem with those guideline and the fact that the 'creative control' is dealt by savin just make it better or worse depending on the person.
Can't wait to see Flexible Survival port to Godot, with the potential of this game being in such a state.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Can't wait to see Flexible Survival port to Godot, with the potential of this game being in such a state.
As haram as it may be to say in a forum for a fenoxo game... Flexible survival is too much of a furry game for me :KEK:. For all the shit I give this game, I'm thankful it's more monstergirl than furry because I'm not too big a fan of fur shit. The male content also seemed WAYYYYY higher and it just overall wasn't written the greatest from the small amount I played. I don't really see it being a main competitor to this game.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
As haram as it may be to say in a forum for a fenoxo game... Flexible survival is too much of a furry game for me :KEK:. For all the shit I give this game, I'm thankful it's more monstergirl than furry because I'm not too big a fan of fur shit. The male content also seemed WAYYYYY higher and it just overall wasn't written the greatest from the small amount I played. I don't really see it being a main competitor to this game.
Well that game takes furry to an extreme, to the point even trees and balloon animals are fuckable lmfao

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Well that game takes furry to an extreme, to the point even trees and balloon animals are fuckable lmfao
Only reason I brought it up is because of all the endings you get from your choices regarding quests and NPCs. Though there may be some consistency issues here and there, it felt great to complete the few times I did.

Reactions: Tau_Iota

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Only reason I brought it up is because of all the endings you get from your choices regarding quests and NPCs. Though there may be some consistency issues here and there, it felt great to complete the few times I did.
Oh I'm not smacktalking the game, just if you're not a furry it's definitely not the game for you. I really enjoyed it back when I was patient enough to withstand its GUI, so I'm excited for its rebirth as well

Reactions: Heremus

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
I like the game but some of the stuff comes off as body horror to me lol. Suddenly turning into a mannequin, clockwork animal, or your face turning into a latex mask you can never remove just sounds horrifying.
Well, yeah. But I'd also say that's what it has over Corruption of Champions as well.
Even if a mixed bag.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I like the game but some of the stuff comes off as body horror to me lol. Suddenly turning into a mannequin, clockwork animal, or your face turning into a latex mask you can never remove just sounds horrifying.
I mean some of the stuff is definitely not for me (like the vore, the wyvern giving birth to you, etc), a lot of it is usually pretty avoidable. Plus it does also offer filters for things like the vore stuff, which is nice

Edit: I also think there was a starting scenario you could choose that would allow you to deny transformations

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes