CluelessReader

May 17, 2020
Ahhh characterization for the companions? Interacting in a cohesive and believable fashion? Inviting drama, tragedy and comedy? It sounds nice but far beyond what this dev team is capable of.
This right here is why I'm hoping that Mods come out sooner rather than later. The contrast between the official update being something like "Added four new Quin scenes, minor bug fixes, removed basic wolf ecounter from The Forest zone" vs the Mod update list of "Finished Brint's questline involving a four-floor dungeon with the corrupted remains of his father as the boss, added scene where Berwyn stops being tsundere enough to admit he loves you, readjusted the Kitsune Family score to account for amount of unique toys shared between kids" would be hilarious to see.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Ahhh characterization for the companions? Interacting in a cohesive and believable fashion? Inviting drama, tragedy and comedy? It sounds nice but far beyond what this dev team is capable of.

Might wanna lay off the copium dude, it sounds like you might have a problem :p
Yeah, I've got a problem. And Bethesda games started it. It's called modding.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
This right here is why I'm hoping that Mods come out sooner rather than later. The contrast between the official update being something like "Added four new Quin scenes, minor bug fixes, removed basic wolf ecounter from The Forest zone" vs the Mod update list of "Finished Brint's questline involving a four-floor dungeon with the corrupted remains of his father as the boss, added scene where Berwyn stops being tsundere enough to admit he loves you, readjusted the Kitsune Family score to account for amount of unique toys shared between kids" would be hilarious to see.
You know what. This may be a weird case where I'd be fine with NTR. If it involved getting Berwyn to kick her down a few pegs.
We already have the 'Play Tag' scene in Kiyoko's content, so all I'd really wanna say is. .?
"Sicc her, Berwyn."

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Is it really NTR if you tell them to do it?
It's weird to consider because of it all. I'm not sure if it entirely qualifies, but in my head:
Kiyoko is "Champsexual", right? Berwyn after learning about the experiences Kinu goes through, companions go at each others throat. You let them calm down, but then you can give Berwyn the option to fuck her down several pegs, at the gain of some corruption. If the bitch is gonna be under the eyes of a trickster god, then all trickery is fair game for some payback.
It'd probably end up as NTR by the end of it, if you consider Berwyn's stamina.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018

RenH

Nov 5, 2020

Careful, there bud. You might actually threaten to make this game sound good again.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
It's weird to consider because of it all. I'm not sure if it entirely qualifies, but in my head:
Kiyoko is "Champsexual", right? Berwyn after learning about the experiences Kinu goes through, companions go at each others throat. You let them calm down, but then you can give Berwyn the option to fuck her down several pegs, at the gain of some corruption. If the bitch is gonna be under the eyes of a trickster god, then all trickery is fair game for some payback.
It'd probably end up as NTR by the end of it, if you consider Berwyn's stamina.
How about instead of doing something that would piss me off and is retarded we just do the sane thing and pray with our wife?

Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Amen

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

The only thing Savin and his henchman capable for characterization is every damn female species in this fucking game have a bigger horse whang than my OC

Jan 18, 2018

Steam beta key: eNN6ku5vs5k42Pku4W42
0.5.12 Patch Notes:
  • There’s a new kitsune seamstress on the upper floor of the den by the name of Hotaru! (By Tobs)
  • Hotaru has a number of new talk and sex scenes, and Rindo and Kohaku have talks about her.
  • Mallach’s Temple has new options for working the rooms and with random clients. (By Tobs)
  • New Busts: Marefolk Stylists
  • New CGs: Hotaru Bath, Quin Knight set. Quin’s Knight set CG is currently shown as part of his training regimen with Atugia, in a future patch you will be able to see it from his appearance screen whenever he has the set equipped.
hotaruBath.png stylists.Moira.0.png

Jun 1, 2017
Mega
0.5.12 Patch Notes:
  • There’s a new kitsune seamstress on the upper floor of the den by the name of Hotaru! (By Tobs)
  • Hotaru has a number of new talk and sex scenes, and Rindo and Kohaku have talks about her.
  • Mallach’s Temple has new options for working the rooms and with random clients. (By Tobs)
  • New CGs: Hotaru Bath, Quin Knight set. Quin’s Knight set CG is currently shown as part of his training regimen with Atugia, in a future patch you will be able to see it from his appearance screen whenever he has the set equipped.
View attachment 2013804 View attachment 2013805
I just want the option to ho myself out selectively to a specific gender, overworked housewives or businesswomen or grandmas yes, and if someone wants selectively men that'd be good too. I mean cait can have standards (limited as they are) so surely there's a "I only want male or female clientele". (Ty for your service though)
Edit: heck why isn't there a bull or breeding service

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Mega
0.5.12 Patch Notes:
View attachment 2013804 View attachment 2013805 (futa on the right)
...Ikora was introduced as needing a stool to be seen at the store counter. She's called a shortstack in game. Why the fuck is she only about a head shorter than her sister?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes