mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I put Jstar in in the fenoxo forum search bar and somehow was linked to this post. Interesting discussion here (also a little Tobs bashing). Has nothing to do with Jstar unfortunately lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link to thread:

Ignore the attachment below, guess I messed up somewhere.
... I am feeling stupider for having just read it.
fucking seriously? proudly declaring how they ban content submissions that don't contain any sex?
and then resorting to various logical fallacies to dismiss complaints about how they have ghost towns.

Reactions: silentangel

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
The only choice you have in this game is to take cock up the ass. And this isn't me trolling. The game gives you an option to default lose scenes to being anal. But as far as I know there's no block for other content.
Damn, thanks for letting me know. Disappointing you can't disabled it thou.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can I disabled the Futa or FxF content?
Outside of combat, you can choose not to interact with it, but you can't outright disable it, no. So you might still see naked futas occasionally, but you don't need to have sex with them.

In combat, yeah, if you lose, there isn't much you can do. So you can either just reload every time you lose (and it's not a scene you want), or you can set the combat difficulty to "easy" or "story".

Jan 18, 2018
Mega
Steam beta key: eNN6ku5vs5k42Pku4W42
0.5.13 Patch Notes:
  • There are several new scenes at the Milking Barn in Khor’minos: if you’re fucking Livrea, she’ll show up for some fun; if you’re romancing Kasyrra, she’ll show up for some fun; if you bring Cait along she’ll now (optionally) join in on your milking adventures with you, with new variants for all the girls (except Kas; she’s shy). Cait sucking titty at the barn will trigger her enthiccening content, the same as her sucking a billion minotaur dicks with you at the guard post.
  • You can now build a dungeon to hold prisoners in the Wayfort once it’s been renovation. The dungeon doesn’t have any occupants at present, but there’s a couple of individuals in Ryn’s upcoming quest that’ll start filling it out…
  • Sandre & Caera can be moved to the Wayfort. They have new talk & interaction options there, including new sex scenes when you gamble with them. (By Fleep)
  • Vari is now a persistent character rather than a random encounter. She occupies a new tile north of the Wayfort a bit. You can now go to Vari’s village whenever you want, even when she’s pregnant, by talking to her.
  • New Busts: Hotaru, Kas at the Barn, and Spirit Wolf’s combat bust.
hotaru.Moira.0.png kasyrra_pure_clothed.Moira.0.png

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Sure wish they'd have any degree of telling us how to proc a new scene, in this case kas at the barn. Random chance? A certain choice + random chance? Who knows!

Jan 18, 2018
Sure wish they'd have any degree of telling us how to proc a new scene, in this case kas at the barn. Random chance? A certain choice + random chance? Who knows!
Yea it's ridiculous. Skimming the code it's a 25% chance for Livrea when you select Milk Girls, and 10% for Kas, if you're romantic with her + done Calisequest 2, on a 6 day cooldown.
Console commands for the scenes:
KhorminosMilkersMilkKas()
KhorminosMilkersMilkLivrea()

Last edited:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Unapologetic shitpost but damn I wish I had someone a thousandth of a percent as loyal to me as the CoC2 writers (not you Wsan you're a saint) are to their OCs. You feel me? Damn. Kas scene isn't even all that for the record.

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020
Yea it's ridiculous. Skimming the code it looks like you need to be romantic with Kas + done Calisequest 2. Then you have a 1 in 10 chance with a 6 day cooldown?
Console command for the scene: KhorminosMilkersMilkKas()
Ah my favourtie kind of update. Updates for the most specific playthrough and choices and said update can only be accessed through random chance.

Reactions: Erar and B2B2

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
  • You can now build a dungeon to hold prisoners in the Wayfort once it’s been renovation. The dungeon doesn’t have any occupants at present, but there’s a couple of individuals in Ryn’s upcoming quest that’ll start filling it out…
  • Sandre & Caera can be moved to the Wayfort. They have new talk & interaction options there, including new sex scenes when you gamble with them. (By Fleep)
Maybe we'll be able to imprison people and turn them into sex pets for a corrupt play-through.
Maybe having a bunch of demons and corrupted people at the wayfort will lead to some corruption of Daliza or something.
Maybe we'll get corruption content outside of that one Fleep NPC.
1662565649222.png

Holy shit I just realized. Maybe devs don't like writing corruption content because they're against power fantasy. I mean you have to be in some position of power over someone else to corrupt them, no? Maybe that's part of it, idk.

Honestly I wouldn't wanna write corruption content either but I probably would've named the game something else then if I was Savin lmao.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Maybe we'll be able to imprison people and turn them into sex pets for a corrupt play-through.
Maybe having a bunch of demons and corrupted people at the wayfort will lead to some corruption of Daliza or something.
Maybe we'll get corruption content outside of that one Fleep NPC.
View attachment 2030380

Holy shit I just realized. Maybe devs don't like writing corruption content because they're against power fantasy. I mean you have to be in some position of power over someone else to corrupt them, no? Maybe that's part of it, idk.

Honestly I wouldn't wanna write corruption content either but I probably would've named the game something else then if I was Savin lmao.
i'm just waiting for the dungeon to remain empty till the games finished :LUL:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Eh, the new Kas scene is ok, not really what I'm looking for but a nice little tidbit for the romance fans. The bust is great though, really looking forward to the salamander area if we ever get there.

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Maybe devs don't like writing corruption content because they're against power fantasy. I mean you have to be in some position of power over someone else to corrupt them, no?
Give me you address and you real life name and Im corrupt you to the bone marrow playing a role of a fucking hobo next you door.

Corruption is not about having great power without taking great responsibilities...and using that power to forcing you watch how you ass/soulmate caitress got fucked by a million horse cocks.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes