Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Oh......my god....
Who also roleplay in this, Im not afraid to say it, game?!
It's a RPG, of course people are role playing. I'm not a holy crusader, and certainly not a gigachad serial impregnator. Well supposed to be a RPG anyways, even if it feels closer to a on rails VN...

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's a RPG, of course people are role playing. I'm not a holy crusader, and certainly not a gigachad serial impregnator. Well supposed to be a RPG anyways, even if it feels closer to a on rails VN...
But there are only a cucklord path...or NTR. There are no fervor fanatic path or 'destroy the child, corrupt them all' path....not even a halfassed bad end at the beginning of a game (kas throut fuck you, dic stuck in thropat, she spend ten minutes trying to take it out but than just fly with you on a dick as a living sex toy...the end).

Or thats me playing the 'game' in the monkey way, by smashing everything by holding 1 button and doing 'Im deeply hurt by that' face when Im lose battle and got raped?!

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
But there are only a cucklord path...or NTR. There are no fervor fanatic path or 'destroy the child, corrupt them all' path....not even a halfassed bad end at the beginning of a game (kas throut fuck you, dic stuck in thropat, she spend ten minutes trying to take it out but than just fly with you on a dick as a living sex toy...the end).

Or thats me playing the 'game' in the monkey way, by smashing everything by holding 1 button and doing 'Im deeply hurt by that' face when Im lose battle and got raped?!
I did say it was more of a VN than a RPG, but it is supposed to be a RPG hence role playing even if you are limited to using your imagination because the developers can't pull their heads out of their collective asses.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
How's the bottom conten in this game? In terms of quantity and quality? I swear last 5 updates mostly had topping content from the descriptions, not complaining, just wondering as I never got that far into the game (bigger emphasis on corrupting others in the 1st one was what made me not play it all that much in the end, just not my cup of tea not dissing anyone's fetishes).

Jun 1, 2017
How's the bottom conten in this game? In terms of quantity and quality? I swear last 5 updates mostly had topping content from the descriptions, not complaining, just wondering as I never got that far into the game (bigger emphasis on corrupting others in the 1st one was what made me not play it all that much in the end, just not my cup of tea not dissing anyone's fetishes).
M or f? I don't play f but from a m perspective there's some pretty good bottom scenes, they just require more effort to get. Failing a str check with brienne when you try to dom hers nice, the wyld elf party girls got a nice one, the drider queen, if you're ok with insectoids, is hella good. they're generally scattered throughout the game. Main thing is futa usually messes with it, main one I know of that still has one's naiyana at the mare village. There seems to be a bit of a lack of more like non hardcore/pegging loving dom m content.

For f I can only assume there's a decent bit but they've kinda systematically destroyed all the husbando options. There's a kitsune husband by jstar being made eventually but options are very limited. Long term party wise you have brint or quin who are both open relationship oriented, and quin is kinda a bad person ATM so if you're not ok with furry bull people your options are poor compared to m content. If you're ok with futa your options expand a good bit however, and it's not impossible to just headcanon that they're your pref gender instead if you like everything else about them

Edit: if you don't like corruption as much COC2S definitely good on that front, nobody on staff really likes it and theres been minimal so far (which is its own problem) they've recently started adding more but it's generally very explicitly labeled if you read tooltips, there's no like "worm infested lupines" or coc1 grade stuff so far, it's very tame besides a few rare events.

Last edited:

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
It depends, I like futa, if I do play as a male I basically don't want any typical straight content. I will give game a go but not before doing some other stuff including finishing my skyrim loadout tests finally. It does sound like a game more for me than CC1 was, honestly all those games would've been way better for me without the furry part but I can live with it. Good overview thanks!

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It depends, I like futa, if I do play as a male I basically don't want any typical straight content. I will give game a go but not before doing some other stuff including finishing my skyrim loadout tests finally. It does sound like a game more for me than CC1 was, honestly all those games would've been way better for me without the furry part but I can live with it. Good overview thanks!
There's a decent amount of futadom stuff, personal faves would be Evelyn, Kasyrra, Evergreen, Meria and Orlaith. Their wiki pages, while not always comprehensive, should be able to get you started on their respective content.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I like the futadom in this game but my biggest takeaway is how the premise for this is such a ntr goldmine yet almost every cait scene that isn't just you and her is just the most boring netorase possible. A good example is the scene with Brint where you spitroast her, there's no consideration of facts such as the minotaur railing her having a cock that's possibly four times your own in size.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I like the futadom in this game but my biggest takeaway is how the premise for this is such a ntr goldmine yet almost every cait scene that isn't just you and her is just the most boring netorase possible. A good example is the scene with Brint where you spitroast her, there's no consideration of facts such as the minotaur railing her having a cock that's possibly four times your own in size.
Cait is the kind of person who enjoys a variety of cocks, maybe each for different reasons. She's not really the type to go all "Oh, Brint-san your cock is so huge! PC could never satisfy me like this!"

Reactions: Fiz1247

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Cait is the kind of person who enjoys a variety of cocks, maybe each for different reasons. She's not really the type to go all "Oh, Brint-san your cock is so huge! PC could never satisfy me like this!"
I feel like that's pretty much everyone, and even if it wasn't caits really the only nonfuta girl who regularly fucks others/has threesomes. But really, just seems odd that in a world where people often have cocks between 4 inches to 3 feet very few people seem to have strong preferences.

It would obviously be pretty silly for Cait to be actively verbally humiliating anyone, that's obviously really off brand for cait, it could just be a tag team where she cums once with the PC and half a dozen times with Brint. I get I'm not the writer and maybe I have no sense of what the audience really wants but personally I don't care for the weirdly wholesome mfm threesomes that Cait is vehicle for.

Reactions: Rwby
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes