Apr 5, 2021
I'll be the other end of this and say I don't think it's fixable. I agree wholeheartedly with where the problems lie, but fixing the problems requires far more than just a design leader to control matters, that way leads to modern Hollywood and last second rewrites/reshoots of messes like Justice League.
The game is its sex scenes, the RPG is... it's a thing...
What SoulsSurvivor says of it needing a Design Leader to come in and clean things up, might have saved it back in the early days before we left the old woods, but now there is so much content, so many random and abandoned character threads, that would need drastic re-writes to bring into whatever line you wanted to toe that you're basically asking to remake over half the game.
As a thought experiment; try to make the game fit some form of logical, tight, story-telling, then consider how much content you've had to ignore or head-cannon to make fit.
Do this again, trying to find a perspective that would fit as much of the game's content as possible. And I think you unfortunately end up exactly where we are. A passive protagonist, bubble NPC's farting about with no regard for the plot, inconsistent world building.
It was rigged from the start, the rot set in young, remaking the game to be consistent would mean making a whole new game from the ashes of this one, and completely changing their production method from a collection of auteurs and bounty-writters, to getting work made for the plot. You'd lose the diverse content element that many like, as everyone wrote to demand rather than to their personal fetish.
Eh, at least it provides debate fodder, and so long as save editing and copium exist we can make our own stories out of this mess.

That's what you get for inviting two people who are the equivalent of malicious STD spreaders to your home.
In case people don't get it, the pair of them are demonic rapists, and everyone they have sex with gains corruption, to the extreme of losing their souls. They know this, they don't care, the world is a better place with their heads on spikes.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I'll be the other end of this and say I don't think it's fixable. I agree wholeheartedly with there the problems lie, but fixing the problems requires far more than just a design leader to control matters, that way leads modern Hollywood and last second rewrites/reshoots of messes like Justice League.
The game is its sex scenes, the RPG is... it's a thing...
What SoulsSurvivor says of it needing a Design Leader to come in and clean things up, might have saved it back in the early days before we left the old woods, but now there is so much content, so many random and abandoned character threads, that would need drastic re-writes to bring into whatever line you wanted to toe that you're basically asking to remake over half the game.
As a thought experiment; try to make the game fit some form of logical, tight, story-telling, then consider how much content you've had to ignore or head-cannon to make fit.
Do this again, trying to find a perspective that would fit as much of the game's content as possible. And I think you unfortunately end up exactly where we are. A passive protagonist, bubble NPC's farting about with no regard for the plot, inconsistent world building.
It was rigged from the start, the rot set in young, remaking the game to be consistent would mean making a whole new game from the ashes of this one.
Eh, at least it provides debate fodder, and so long as save editing and copium exist we can make our own stories out of this mess.
I agree, there's just too much shit they'd have to change; to the point where they'd be better off making a new game. So many characters and so many scenes and so many quests would have to be changed to account for actual decent design and world-building. I don't even know where they would even begin to make changes.
That's what you get for inviting two people who are the equivalent of malicious STD spreaders to your home.
In case people don't get it, the pair of them are demonic rapists, and everyone they have sex with gains corruption, to the extreme of losing their souls. They know this, they don't care, the world is a better place with their heads on spikes.
I mean it can happen even when you don't invite them there. I think their characterization is boring as fuck and I couldn't care less about their scenes as I'm not a fan of threesomes, I'm just trying to view it from a content perspective. I'm just sick of these writers putting their characters on a pedestal and I figured Fleep wouldn't have done that since he at least pops in here every once in a while.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
There's some kind of mojo that Corruption of Champions 1 had that for some reason CoC 2 just lacks. Maybe scenes are written more generically in CoC 2 to allow greater customization in transformations? Maybe it's that scenes need to be aware of all the possible members that could be in your party are at any point? I'm not sure what it is exactly. The scenes and characters seem to lack some of the strong personalities that made CoC 1 fun, or truly weird shit like Tamani's brood, or getting addicted to Marble, the milk bath girls, etc. It felt really special in CoC 1 when discovering a new path, dialogue option, or character, but the locations in CoC 2 feel less rewarding to explore, despite the vivid descriptions on every square.

And the combat - I think the game would be better without it to be honest. Multi-character combat doesn't feel as engrossing to me here as it does in other RPGs.

With the amount of pregnancy content and the sheer number of milky cowgirls, I'd expect to enjoy actually playing the game more, and I wish I knew what it is that just is lacking here.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
There's some kind of mojo that Corruption of Champions 1 had that for some reason CoC 2 just lacks. Maybe scenes are written more generically in CoC 2 to allow greater customization in transformations? Maybe it's that scenes need to be aware of all the possible members that could be in your party are at any point? I'm not sure what it is exactly. The scenes and characters seem to lack some of the strong personalities that made CoC 1 fun, or truly weird shit like Tamari's brood, or getting addicted to Marble, the milk bath girls, etc. It felt really special in CoC 1 when discovering a new path, dialogue option, or character, but the locations in CoC 2 feel less rewarding to explore, despite the vivid descriptions on every square.

And the combat - I think the game would be better without it to be honest. Multi-character combat doesn't feel as engrossing to me here as it does in other RPGs.

With the amount of pregnancy content and the sheer number of milky cowgirls, I'd expect to enjoy actually playing the game more, and I wish I knew what it is that just is lacking here.
I always thought the combat would be better solo, to allow for say, grapples/knockdowns/holds/positions to give a bit more meaning to tease attacks (games like ToA for example)
trip a npc, and use a tease attack, you know like tickle their butthole or somthin

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Now that I realize it, what's the actual furthest in detail that the NTR can go in this game, even? Out of all the scenes.
And perhaps out of all the characters, as a separate question. I ask because I'm not even sure if it's as explicit or blatant as other NTR works, y'know? Perhaps I forgot/repressed it.
You can literally eat Cait out while Arona is fucking her cunt and then cleanup the creampie. I'm not sure if there's any more "blatant" cuck stuff than being treated as a creampie cleanup bitch, it's actually way more depraved than the majority of NTR works. But the way it's written is, if I remember right, mostly unisex and seems to totally ignore the idea that being a creampie cleanup bitch should be pretty humiliating, especially for a man.

You can also fuck Cait instead of eating the creampie and I'm pretty sure no matter how small your dick is somehow Cait gets just as much satisfaction from you even after literally just MOMENTS earlier being brutalized and creampied by Arona's fat, foot long orc cock.

I mean you can also just watch Arona plow tons of people, including Etheryn, really you can't pretend that this game can't be played as a blatant NTR game. But the writers just kinda of... ignore all the sordid implications of stuff going on. I guess this is partly to do with the total lack of possessiveness felt by pretty much every character which is a bit more of an intractable issue in a sandbox like this.

Reactions: silentangel

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
There's some kind of mojo that Corruption of Champions 1 had that for some reason CoC 2 just lacks. Maybe scenes are written more generically in CoC 2 to allow greater customization in transformations? Maybe it's that scenes need to be aware of all the possible members that could be in your party are at any point? I'm not sure what it is exactly. The scenes and characters seem to lack some of the strong personalities that made CoC 1 fun, or truly weird shit like Tamari's brood, or getting addicted to Marble, the milk bath girls, etc. It felt really special in CoC 1 when discovering a new path, dialogue option, or character, but the locations in CoC 2 feel less rewarding to explore, despite the vivid descriptions on every square.

I've always asked the same thing, you know? Initiative of the player character, but I think I've got another possible explanation:
Fear of the first game, and going any further than its boundaries, despite the series name. It's gotten stale on the side of corruption because of its western origin, and the overall regression of accepting that kind of content.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I feel like this could be also taken with what I just said above in mind, too. I'd argue that they've taken out a lot of self-reflection.
Yeah, a lot of what I'm describing, what's missing from NTR scenes in particular, is self-reflection. It's strange that they added companions and set up a whole bunch of NTR but delivered it in a way that's oddly neutered like they're afraid to let the reader know their fetish is toxic or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: silentangel

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah, a lot of what I'm describing, what's missing from NTR scenes in particular, is self-reflection. It's strange that they added companions and set up a whole bunch of NTR but delivered it in a way that's oddly neutered like they're afraid to let the reader know their fetish is toxic or something.
Additionally, it doesn't even bother going into the inverse of the situation. NTR aftercare isn't such a negative prospect, is it?

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
You can literally eat Cait out while Arona is fucking her cunt and then cleanup the creampie. I'm not sure if there's any more "blatant" cuck stuff than being treated as a creampie cleanup bitch, it's actually way more depraved than the majority of NTR works. But the way it's written is, if I remember right, mostly unisex and seems to totally ignore the idea that being a creampie cleanup bitch should be pretty humiliating, especially for a man.

You can also fuck Cait instead of eating the creampie and I'm pretty sure no matter how small your dick is somehow Cait gets just as much satisfaction from you even after literally just MOMENTS earlier being brutalized and creampied by Arona's fat, foot long orc cock.

I mean you can also just watch Arona plow tons of people, including Etheryn, really you can't pretend that this game can't be played as a blatant NTR game. But the writers just kinda of... ignore all the sordid implications of stuff going on. I guess this is partly to do with the total lack of possessiveness felt by pretty much every character which is a bit more of an intractable issue in a sandbox like this.
Fucking savin write like a loose whore
TerribleRipeDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Zulfiqar

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
Speaking of the mistake of inviting MORE DEMONS AND CORRUPTION into your wayfort (Seriously we need to start experimenting on these fucks to see if we can fix them), fleep was here about the fucking weird cait shit with S & C. It is supposed to be cuckshit according to fleep, nice to see someone making cait the ntr character since she should have been to absorb the shitty scenes in the game from the start but its a bit late and cait's a whore.

Apr 5, 2021
... nice to see someone making cait the ntr character since she should have been to absorb the shitty scenes in the game from the start...
Cait, the unwanted sex sponge: Decoy item, use after fight to avoid partaking in loss scenes. Warning, she may tell you about it later. Costs 2 electrum ('cus whores aren't free).

But they really are filling the Wayfort out with demons, you get Jailyn, Farrah, Aileh (not an actual demon, but maxed out pro-corruption character, so evil as fuck), behemoth, Alruane (another pro-corrupt character), and now the 'Totally not Oni' yuri demons. I wonder if there's any plan for the wayfort involving all this corruption, or if it's all a coincidence.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
It is supposed to be cuckshit according to fleep, nice to see someone making cait the ntr character since she should have been to absorb the shitty scenes in the game from the start but its a bit late and cait's a whore.
True, it could've been nice if Cait was the containment character from the start, but too late and Savin's probably attached to her.

I get that Fleep intended it to be cuckshit, but it's just weird how much more Fleep works the NTR humiliation angle in the Cait scene compared to when the PC wins the bets like MoneyMan said, especially since Sandre & Caera are lovers, while Cait can be just a friend or FWB.

Arona has the same issue with relationship dynamics. When Arona is the sub there's not much chance for the PC to do hard domination, whereas when Arona is the dom she's very big into humiliation and harsh treatment of the PC. Wsan's threesomes with sub Arona are about the closest we get but it's mostly playful, and Wsan's dom Arona threesomes are yet again rougher for the PC.

The usual excuse seems to be that the PC has a blob personality and therefor they don't want to put the PC in a hard dom position, but that doesn't really hold up when they have the PC melting into a mewling puddle every other sub scene.
But they really are filling the Wayfort out with demons, you get Jailyn, Farrah, Aileh (not an actual demon, but maxed out pro-corruption character, so evil as fuck), behemoth, Alruane (another pro-corrupt character), and now the 'Totally not Oni' yuri demons. I wonder if there's any plan for the wayfort involving all this corruption, or if it's all a coincidence.
I think it's just that the demons/outcasts wouldn't be welcome in the normal hubs because they're corrupted, so the Wayfort became the dumping ground/hub for those characters. Maybe there is a plan for it later though.

It's truly a shame how dull our bases are, squatting in Garth's tavern and relying on the elves or demons to do anything with the fort. It's strange that we can't build it independently, considering we finance and outsource everything.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018
Easy enough to answer, that would require giving the player some form of agency and power and as these 900+ pages has confirmed these devs hate that.
Guess I didn't make it clear that was a rhetorical question, since we've beaten that topic to death, but yea probably. Just laughable that the wayfort quests require a steward even though we do everything anyway and it's our property.

Last edited:

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I think it's just that the demons/outcasts wouldn't be welcome in the normal hubs because they're corrupted, so the Wayfort became the dumping ground/hub for those characters. Maybe there is a plan for it later though.
The wayfort was originally intended to be the Corrupt Champion hub, but the pures liked it too so they decided to make it the Everyone Hub

Jan 18, 2018
The wayfort was originally intended to be the Corrupt Champion hub, but the pures liked it too so they decided to make it the Everyone Hub
Thanks for jogging my memory, you're mostly right. Originally they were going to use Castle Hawkstone as the player base, and Wayfort for corrupt NPCs, but they decided to merge everything into the wayfort.

Reactions: Tau_Iota
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes