LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
View attachment 2032785
Just go look at the thousands of NTR stuff out there if you want that. This game does not need that.

Speaking of, just went through the bet content with Sandre and Caedra and I gotta admit - it seems pretty biased towards them rather than the PC, especially with the Cait scene. Like... in all the scenes where you win the gamble, both of them seem to enjoy themselves and participate in the action in some way. But when you bet Cait they suddenly humiliate the shit out of you way more than you ever have them? Like that's all the scene focuses on. It's doubly weird when you consider the fact you show them hospitality by inviting them to the Wayfort and the fact that you can kill them whenever you want, and they're lucky you haven't. Like they even call Cait your girlfriend for some reason despite me not even liking cat whore.

Idk, just feels super weird and biased towards the characters as usual with this game. Expected different from Fleep tbh.
Speaking of ntr and just fetishes in general, the content is so varied but it's all so bad. Like a restaraunt with tons of options but they all taste like trash except for a couple items that are ok at best but taste better due to the fact it's being compared to the shit around it.

Jul 30, 2017
Speaking of ntr and just fetishes in general, the content is so varied but it's all so bad. Like a restaraunt with tons of options but they all taste like trash except for a couple items that are ok at best but taste better due to the fact it's being compared to the shit around it.
To be fair, it is hard to write a compelling scene that works when you are a 8' tall lizardperson with a three foot long multidick and a prehensile tail with a vagina at the end and also works when you are a four foot tall elf with sheep's horns and two rows of beanbag-sized tits with dick nipples that lactate chocolate milk at the same time, and also works with a completely neuter smooth-right-around-the-bend Norma McNormalson who just likes to watch. It ends up being a Mad Libs sex scene where the personalityless MC chuckles a lot.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I dunno, I refuse to believe there's that many people desiring ntr, and they don't want to write male characters even though there has to be at least as many people asking for a male husbando as there are "I would really like a scene where cait gets banged while she uses me as a bed, squashes me unsexily and headbutts me with the back of her head repeatedly"
(No offense to fleep I just mean the polls and popularity seem fishy)
I don't trust the polls either, as the devs are pretty abusive of critics or opinions they don't agree with. So, if you scare off all the people who are into male x female content or other types of content you can't really say the whole player base only want horse cocked women. As the people who enjoyed the game and wanted something different most likely are no longer speaking up because devs kept telling them to shut up.

I've also never understood kink shaming. Seems super juvenile to me. Like I could understand if someone was like 12. Gonna expose myself but I was the asshole in middle school who made fun of the obviously gay kid, but by time you're in high-school most people myself included have grown out of that shit, and has accepted that people are into different things. Different strokes for different blokes. As long as people are not forcing people to do shit they don't want to who cares. I know the devs are usually responding to someone requesting content, which if they said simply they don't want to write it or they don't have the money to pay someone to write it i'd be fine. But as we've seen with people who wanted to simply write bars or other content for the hubs areas, they get blocked. I don't know how much kink specific stuff is being submitted or M x M or M x F, but the devs don't seem that accepting of ideas that clash with their taste. Which ironically I wouldn't be against. As sometimes gatekeeping is important to make sure the original vision stays consistent.

This part of the reason some people really obsess over certain anime, as they're usually a small project with a specific vision. And also why people don't like filler as it sometimes clashes with the original story( if the anime is based off a manga). If they were gatekeeping to keep the story consistent I wouldn't mind. As having 20 million people submitting content or working on a project can lead to it being all over the place and having clashing ideas or tone (which ironically is most of Tobs content imo. Even though from my understanding he was one of the og writers.) But despite that the story still feels more like a compilation than a well constructed collaboration.

I also agree that fallen angel trope can be good and the ntr/cuck term is overused. I think the fallen angel trope is a better descriptor for my earlier example with Lynne, as its made clear in game that she loves the player character still, but she's just hurting. And several scenes could be read as her waiting for the MC to come find her, but in the story all of the other female characters are hiding whats going on. And there not always doing this to protect Lynnes honor or spare the MC's feeling, but because they want the MC's dick all to themselves. So they actively sabotage Lynne. (The only one who stays mostly the same is Ariadne. Everyone endgame becomes a sociopath or broken mess.)

The more think about this I would say HMBK does corruption better than CoC2. (Not surprising as many games imo that don't even focus on that do it better) As the first route shows how malicious these characters who were all friendly a month ago and in some cases have known each other for multiple years can become in a short period of time.

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
I was trying to make a joke.
Anyway, got blinded several time from screenshots with white theme, but its only I found from wsan with aforementioned characters.

3 months ago...dont know how it works in writing worlds, but in programming, after such time, it should have at least a basic structure and some skeleton of how it supposed to work.
Depends on the writer and type of content, honestly. Typically 1000 words is a good generic pace for anything be it fiction or an online article. And that's what I use to estimate how long something will take me. But some times when I'm working on an article I only type 200 words. But usually when I write very little it means I spent most of the day reading sources, or sometimes I'm watching video related to the article and taking notes. Also as someone pointed out cause how this game works sometimes Wsan probably has to make slight changes to the text for the champs different body types.

I can't pretend to know how productive Wsan is, but they tend to be one of the more professional writers. Wsan and his sacred cows are pretty much one of the few good things in this, so I'm generally willing to cut them some slack. Not saying their perfect, but he's an oasis in a desert. Even if some idiots pissed in it, most people are still gonna drink from if it means surviving.

Last edited:

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I wanted some god damn Oyakoden...

I think it was you. Some guy asked on discord about Cassia, Brienne and Rina content and I thought Wsan implied that it was happening.

Well, ignore that, any news on Hadriana or anything Bubs is working on? The cow girl was supposed to be done in july if I remember right.

• Haha
Reactions: Kroenen12

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Well, ignore that, any news on Hadriana? The cow girl was supposed to be done in july if I remember right.
the last time he mentioned Hadriana content:
Screenshot_5.png
anything Bubs is working on?
:unsure:
Screenshot_7.png
Commander Leofric (MMM Part 3) (almost finished?)
Alphos & Neros Camp Raiders (Next?)

Quintillus Main Quest #1: I Get Around
Takazami Expack

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2021
to smash any hope that Brihaus will be good here from the modding discord

>Cassia is extremely barebones
>most of Rina's content is gated behind her growing a dick and dominating femPC and brienne
If true, then there is no greater proof they don't listen to what their audience wants and just make shit up as they go. No one has even raised the thought of turning Rina into yet another futa, even as a parody of what they might do.
Also, in response to the "Patreon no like incest" quote...
Then why the hell did you start this project if you knew that at this point!? You knew that way back from the introduction of the Frostwoods, long before Khorminos.

Reactions: mrttao

Gar1

Nov 5, 2017

>most of Rina's content is gated behind her growing a dick and dominating femPC and brienne
I don't think that's true, feels like that's a mix up with their current content cause Cassia is extremely barebones right now, and most of Rina's content in the Brihaus is focused on femPCs currently (and that domroute is just trash in my opinion).
I really don't think that wsan and savin are stupid enough to torpedo Brienne like this for the straight male part of their audience after they just got heavy backlash after removing Berwyn, but then again this is CoC2 so it's definitely a possibility that they are.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019

17c.png
Why would the modding discord even know something like this unless it was hidden in game files? And Wsan is still working on it so wouldn't it be obvious something is barebones? Even if this true, not sure what the point telling us is. Just seems like you're trying to rile people up.

Regardless, I'll just wait and see when the content actually releases in 20XX. No point getting upset about something that isn't coming out for a while; and it's not like I'd be disappointed since my expectations for this game are nonexistent.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Yeah, Rina ain't growing a dick to Dom you. The whole appeal of her being a dom is that she is a girl without a dick. Tho, it being locked behind Brienne earks me somewhat for implications I do not want to think off.

Still, I do think that Wsan is going to even out the content for vagina and dick PCs. Considering the future pregnancy content for all three.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, Rina ain't growing a dick to Dom you. The whole appeal of her being a dom is that she is a girl without a dick. Tho, it being locked behind Brienne earks me somewhat for implications I do not want to think off.
Yeah I'm fairly sure he's even said in the past that she's never growing a dick but I wanted to believe. Poor guy must be going into withdrawal, it's been a little over four months since his last futa scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Boardguy

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah I'm fairly sure he's even said in the past that she's never growing a dick but I wanted to believe. Poor guy must be going into withdrawal, it's been a little over four months since his last futa scene.
Is there not enough futa content for you already? At least half the women in this game I think have dicks.

Reactions: Ranma
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes