Jun 1, 2017
Oh yeah, my bad. IDK what came over me: for a moment, I forgot how shallow "completed" characters are in this game.
Yeah that's definitely one of the biggest issues for me. I signed on assuming characters would be developed til the end of the game, but instead it's like 500 teaspoons of different ice cream flavors. You might've just wanted several scoops of a few favorites, but no, you get like "ok she has a sex scene, can get pregnant, and has one paragraph. K job done on to the next character." You get characters added at a speed where they might not even have busts for another month. I dunno I'd prefer old characters getting freakier shit or more dialogue instead of "baker lady" "pool woman a b or c" or straight up abandonware in text format.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know where /cocg/ went? I remember the last thread a few weeks ago reaching bump limit and after that I haven't found any new thread ever since

Kroenen12

May 25, 2020
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know where /cocg/ went? I remember the last thread a few weeks ago reaching bump limit and after that I haven't found any new thread ever since
:HideThePain:
So ends the 4chan CoC2 and TiTS general. They finally had enough. They are free. View attachment 1958022
Dissatisfaction with the game for the whole year and longer finally took it's toll. They decided to stop.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
uhhhhhh
-Brienne/Elthara sleepwiths (Wsan)
View attachment 2038706
-Brienne/Elthara threesome (Savin:HideThePain:)
-Elthara x Ryn content (Savin)
I thought Elthara/Etheryn stuff was already implemented?

As for the rest... *shrug*. “Sleep with” option would be nice, even if short, and what can I say? Savin threesome probably won’t be great, but at least it’s not cuckold stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kroenen12
Jun 1, 2017
It's a "under wraps" thing as far as I know, supposed to be a endgame thing similar to the kitsune transformation (maybe?) most likely connected to kasyrra, aileh etc. Best to expect absolutely nothing until the day we get it in hand though.

Edit: can't quote only1% directly

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
There isn't enough content to discuss or something so they are limiting to once a week or month, I can't remember exactly, or whenever something big happens

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
What a lazy cunt he is. He has done fucking nothing for a character that has been in since the beginning and was supposed to be important.
Expecting good, consistent writing from these chumps is expecting a bit much.

About all I am personally looking forward to is Drifa and that content isn't even being produced by the core team(probably why its actually got the potential to be good)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes