Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
to smash any hope that Brihaus will be good here from the modding discord

>Cassia is extremely barebones
>most of Rina's content is gated behind her growing a dick and dominating femPC and brienne
Is this the same modding discord where users were sharing pictures of their wifes in a cuck fashion, and the one where Brienne and Kiyoko NTR mod was being created

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
You say that as if appeal to players matters at all to them.
Well, it matters to Wsan most of the time. The one of few times I remember him screwing up is with Elthara and her pregnancy content. Which is a shame since before that she was one of my favorites.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Is this the same modding discord where users were sharing pictures of their wifes in a cuck fashion, and the one where Brienne and Kiyoko NTR mod was being created
the cuck thing yes but no to the Brienne and Kiyoko NTR (where the fuck did that come from?)
it was also only one user with the cuck thing and they stopped already

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
to smash any hope that Brihaus will be good here from the modding discord

>Cassia is extremely barebones
>most of Rina's content is gated behind her growing a dick and dominating femPC and brienne
. I haven't played the game since the baker update so I really don't have an attachment to this game anymore, so if that comes to pass? :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Well, it matters to Wsan most of the time. The one of few times I remember him screwing up is with Elthara and her pregnancy content. Which is a shame since before that she was one of my favorites.
What's wrong with Elthara pregnancy? You never have to get Brint, Arona, or Quin in on it. Or are you talking about the Etheryn stuff?

Reactions: Amnelis

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
What's wrong with Elthara pregnancy? You never have to get Brint, Arona, or Quin in on it. Or are you talking about the Etheryn stuff?
I mean, the whole appeal of Elthara was that she was obsessed with having babies with PC. So to suddenly have half of her content be about her getting bred by our companions...

It really should have went into more interactions with PC, her and her child. Or more focus on her pregnant state.

Also, on more personal note, it kind of sucks to know that your bedicked companions are more than happy to knock up someone with just drop of a hat. Really makes my vagina champ feel valued and treasured, you know?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I mean, the whole appeal of Elthara was that she was obsessed with having babies with PC. So to suddenly have half of her content be about her getting bred by our companions.

It really should have went into more interactions with PC, her and her child. Or more focus on her pregnant state.

Also, on more personal note, it kind of sucks to know that your bedicked companions are more than happy to knock up someone with just drop of a hat. Really makes my vagina champ feel valued and treasured, you know?
Yeah, maybe her content will be expanded, sometime in the future…

Jun 1, 2017
Having now been on both sides, from the first viewing as a male or someone with a peen it basically is "would you like someone else to bang and impregnate who you bang y/n" but in function it's so if a full female wanted to see the content or be a wingman, whatever, they can, and the ntr or swinging or whatever angle is just something that you could take away from it if you force certain conditions. Like if you don't like elthara or females but want to see brint or whoever showing off etc. She's a turbo nympho so I imagine if someone just wasn't into her at all they'd probably eventually feel bad and just go "brint, she's on my literal doorstep, please just give her the vitamin d, I'm gonna go take a nap"
I mean, the whole appeal of Elthara was that she was obsessed with having babies with PC. So to suddenly have half of her content be about her getting bred by our companions.

This is also valid however

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes