Apr 5, 2021
somebody have a save with 36+ kids with kiyoko? i'm really hate the time that im waste in that
Save editors are your friends with this game, I recommend for ease of use (but it's a little dated so not all tags are there).
Otherwise you can open saves in Notepad++ and manually find what your wanting to alter. You can set Kiyoko to ridiculous numbers of births, or even reset her entire content when you want to divorce her.

Jun 1, 2017
How do you get to that? Don't think I've ever seen that scene.
Yeah as lord kentus said, but it's one of the ones where she goes nympho mode at the tavern. Think the options "Dom her", and if you have enough str you do, and if you don't she doms you instead. Wish there was more playful stuff like that.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
Can anyone help a dummy in finishing matihas dungeon? The only "content" I got from that place are the letters and that was by pure dumb luck

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Can anyone help a dummy in finishing matihas dungeon? The only "content" I got from that place are the letters and that was by pure dumb luck
Ruben's post: https://f95zone.to/threads/corruption-of-champions-ii-v0-5-13-savin-salamander-studios.11371/post-8681595

• Red Heart
Reactions: Julles Ra

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
I don't understand anything, maybe it's a glitch, or my luck
I have the Wayfort upgrade, I met Sandre and Caera many times, defeated them many times, and now they are available separately, after talking with them I invite them to Wayfort and get a refusal, because you see they are new here, and they need to visit the Tiran Temple what the fuck? i gave them 20+ days time and they still reject my invitation

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I don't understand anything, maybe it's a glitch, or my luck
I have the Wayfort upgrade, I met Sandre and Caera many times, defeated them many times, and now they are available separately, after talking with them I invite them to Wayfort and get a refusal, because you see they are new here, and they need to visit the Tiran Temple what the fuck? i gave them 20+ days time and they still reject my invitation
It's not about the time, you gotta complete the Undermountain quest first (the one Calise gives you).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bogdan2033

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So something I've picked up on with this game is that the vast majority of writers are essentially Chris-chan and CoC2 is basically Sonichu. :LUL:
Serious note, I feel like it would not be difficult to make this game better. Lots of work yes but not difficult. Honestly just needs a proper design leader who doesn't actively antagonize or hate the community out of some possible weird cuck/humiliation kink. Couldn't be me though, first time I'd see something like Tobs' long form drivel I'd call him a donut and kick him off the team for being complete horseshit at his job.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I'd call him a donut and kick him off the team for being complete horseshit at his job.
"Ah....he ruining my game with his...mhhhh...awful writing...it bloats it like a...kuuuu...like a balloon...huh...makes player a cucklord...puts cait, mai tru waifu...hah, hah...into horny hands of ntr...ah...degenerates...and I forced to watch on...mhhmm... it without being able to do anything" - Savins bedroom at night, circa 2018-2022, archive photo, colorized

Jun 1, 2017
So something I've picked up on with this game is that the vast majority of writers are essentially Chris-chan and CoC2 is basically Sonichu. :LUL:
Serious note, I feel like it would not be difficult to make this game better. Lots of work yes but not difficult. Honestly just needs a proper design leader who doesn't actively antagonize or hate the community out of some possible weird cuck/humiliation kink. Couldn't be me though, first time I'd see something like Tobs' long form drivel I'd call him a donut and kick him off the team for being complete horseshit at his job.
Characters and plots need rewrites or alterations but getting them's once in a blue moon. There's a multitude of ways to maybe not make characters good to people who don't like them, but to make them not be openly hostile to a good portion of the community's enjoyment of the game.

The first Garret quests been redone fairly recently, but take for example the azyrran liaden drama. That's only been approached very recently and I would not be surprised at all if instead of making it a throuple or open relationship/harem type (like what's up front presented on the tin), they make it like what a few people have told me it is and make liaden her actual wife and you the stranger she picked up at the bar, metaphorically. Honestly she'd be better off having been in a completely open relationship with no romance elements. Shes probably the closest to a legit ntr fetish character, because she can bang someone else, prevent you from participating, and shower liaden with praise, the full 9 yards besides her outright saying liadens better at sex. Her having a open relationship or banging other people isn't the problem, it's just presented and written in the most godawful way.

Overall azyrrans not the *biggest* deal and sure, can be avoided or you can spray her with raid when she mentions liaden, but the issue is stuff like that's nearly everywhere, sometimes on purpose like the den being turned into basically a glorified waiting room for the pc while kinu does plot stuff solo, and sometimes like with cait or quin where savin or bubble lord lie to themselves or genuinely believe their characters are awesome and anyone who says otherwise is uh *pulls up checklist* someone who can't even write, doesn't know it's a smut game, doesn't read, doesn't know quin hasn't got as much fan art of his butthole as Berwyn, doesn't know cait hasn't got impreg content yet, is from one of those filthy degenerate sites etc etc.

Tldr I agree could easily be fixed or at least equalized, but with their track record there's a higher chance they'd do something like literally remove brienne completely from the game, and in the cave make brint pick up the armor, say "and turn into a dumb whore? No haha" and everyone on their official forums would say they actually completely understand the change and actually it's pretty good. Im sure there's people who respect the userbase on the team too but the big dogs just kinda do whatever they want and at least seemingly don't care.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I like the futadom in this game but my biggest takeaway is how the premise for this is such a ntr goldmine yet almost every cait scene that isn't just you and her is just the most boring netorase possible. A good example is the scene with Brint where you spitroast her, there's no consideration of facts such as the minotaur railing her having a cock that's possibly four times your own in size.
disgusting.png
Just go look at the thousands of NTR stuff out there if you want that. This game does not need that.

Speaking of, just went through the bet content with Sandre and Caedra and I gotta admit - it seems pretty biased towards them rather than the PC, especially with the Cait scene. Like... in all the scenes where you win the gamble, both of them seem to enjoy themselves and participate in the action in some way. But when you bet Cait they suddenly humiliate the shit out of you way more than you ever have them? Like that's all the scene focuses on. It's doubly weird when you consider the fact you show them hospitality by inviting them to the Wayfort and the fact that you can kill them whenever you want, and they're lucky you haven't. Like they even call Cait your girlfriend for some reason despite me not even liking cat whore.

Idk, just feels super weird and biased towards the characters as usual with this game. Expected different from Fleep tbh.

Heremus

Nov 7, 2017
Just go look at the thousands of NTR stuff out there if you want that. This game does not need that.

Speaking of, just went through the bet content with Sandre and Caedra and I gotta admit - it seems pretty biased towards them rather than the PC, especially with the Cait scene. Like... in all the scenes where you win the gamble, both of them seem to enjoy themselves and participate in the action in some way. But when you bet Cait they suddenly humiliate the shit out of you way more than you ever have them? Like that's all the scene focuses on. It's doubly weird when you consider the fact you show them hospitality by inviting them to the Wayfort and the fact that you can kill them whenever you want, and they're lucky you haven't. Like they even call Cait your girlfriend for some reason despite me not even liking cat whore.

Idk, just feels super weird and biased towards the characters as usual with this game. Expected different from Fleep tbh.
Now that I realize it, what's the actual furthest in detail that the NTR can go in this game, even? Out of all the scenes.
And perhaps out of all the characters, as a separate question. I ask because I'm not even sure if it's as explicit or blatant as other NTR works, y'know? Perhaps I forgot/repressed it.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes