Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Can finally fuck big red demon, and that's enough for me.

Also, feel like Saving getting Wsan'd. This Kas scene, Arona's scene in the baths, the bard cow. Either some major cucking about to happen, or man finally got feels&fucks sell more than fucks&cucks.
You could always fuck the big-wanged dommy mommy tho, even changes the first encounter with imps where she basically says "Lmao these are your kids you had with me, now you gotta fight em"

Actually what made me really like her, cause I was like "Damn this bitch is evil, making my fight my own damn kids and shit"

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
You could always fuck the big-wanged dommy mommy tho, even changes the first encounter with imps where she basically says "Lmao these are your kids you had with me, now you gotta fight em"

Actually what made me really like her, cause I was like "Damn this bitch is evil, making my fight my own damn kids and shit"
Was that fucking her or her fucking you? Until this update, all the bet sex was only for fucking Caera or getting fucked by Sandre, not dicking Sandre.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Was that fucking her or her fucking you? Until this update, all the bet sex was only for fucking Caera or getting fucked by Sandre, not dicking Sandre.
It was fucking her, but I think something similar happens if she fucks you. I know this because back when I cared I was playing as a slowly corrupted Paladin with a soft spot for big red booba

Edit: Did Sandra get a new scene as well? I thought he was talking about dicking Kas lol

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Can anyone link me a save for pre battle Azzy quest line. I need it for project.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Mega
Steam beta key: eNN6ku5vs5k42Pku4W42
0.5.13 Patch Notes:
  • There are several new scenes at the Milking Barn in Khor’minos: if you’re fucking Livrea, she’ll show up for some fun; if you’re romancing Kasyrra, she’ll show up for some fun; if you bring Cait along she’ll now (optionally) join in on your milking adventures with you, with new variants for all the girls (except Kas; she’s shy). Cait sucking titty at the barn will trigger her enthiccening content, the same as her sucking a billion minotaur dicks with you at the guard post.
  • You can now build a dungeon to hold prisoners in the Wayfort once it’s been renovation. The dungeon doesn’t have any occupants at present, but there’s a couple of individuals in Ryn’s upcoming quest that’ll start filling it out…
  • Sandre & Caera can be moved to the Wayfort. They have new talk & interaction options there, including new sex scenes when you gamble with them. (By Fleep)
  • Vari is now a persistent character rather than a random encounter. She occupies a new tile north of the Wayfort a bit. You can now go to Vari’s village whenever you want, even when she’s pregnant, by talking to her.
  • New Busts: Hotaru, Kas at the Barn, and Spirit Wolf’s combat bust.
View attachment 2029661 View attachment 2029662
Thankyou very much for posting the update,
I was wondering whether you or some other kind soul could put it up in something other than MEGA, as it doesn't seem to work for me at the moment
(gets past the link to the actual Mega page, then just keeps ticking over)

Thanks in advance, & thanks for posting it in the first place. :D
I know updates are a bit hit & miss (content/quality), but without you kind folks, we wouldn't get them at all, so thanks again!
(too much?)

Kiwwa Qween

Sep 5, 2022
Maybe we'll be able to imprison people and turn them into sex pets for a corrupt play-through.
Maybe having a bunch of demons and corrupted people at the wayfort will lead to some corruption of Daliza or something.
Maybe we'll get corruption content outside of that one Fleep NPC.
I remember Birbs wanted to write corruption of Liuflr, but the devs said what birbs was writing was too extreme. And birbs got busy with life stuff after. It's really a shame, since Liuflr is the only cuntboy/maleherm character in the game and keeping him as a cuntboy was supposed to be restricted to the corrupt route for whatever reason.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _/Abyss\_ and M0nte
Jan 18, 2018
Thankyou very much for posting the update,
I was wondering whether you or some other kind soul could put it up in something other than MEGA, as it doesn't seem to work for me at the moment
Test either of these mega links and let me know if it works: CoC II 0.5.13 /
Not sure if I'll make a habit of it, but here's Pixeldrain links: CoC II 0.5.13 /
Reporting my post as "Game update" is usually how to get the OP updated, which will have multiple mirrors.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Corruption Of Champions II 0.5.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So there is New Kas content? or is it only if you have Cait with you?
Nah, the Cait scene is in the same place but separate. It's a single scene in the milking barn, player character fucking Kas from behind while milking her. Someone posted all the pre reqs on either the last page or the one before but the main thing is being on her romance path.

Reactions: Thedude715

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Nah, the Cait scene is in the same place but separate. It's a single scene in the milking barn, player character fucking Kas from behind while milking her. Someone posted all the pre reqs on either the last page or the one before but the main thing is being on her romance path.
Ah ok thanks more Kas content is nice, was afraid I would have to bring the pink cuck cat along lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Link_Xp4444
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes