MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Now THAT imo is actually handled pretty well, it starts with lust obviously, then proceeds to mc being a delivery boy/girl, but gradually you can choose actions that build love. Going to her domain and just talking with her eating cookies, choosing to love her even in her demonic form i.e shrek fiona drama, choosing to continue seeing her, listening to her story and background, choosing to support her with her dreams at your own expense, fighting alongside her, supporting aileh and her in turn, finding her and choosing to dance with her etc. You can definitely also do a "fack off" approach but imo the villain redemption love angle is probably the one thing coc2 has for it long term besides brienne content and maybe jstars stuff atm.
The actual GFE she gives is nice and all, but getting to that point is rushed as fuck. It's incredibly jarring and a bit nonsensical that you go from her total enemy, fucking her, and then straight up walking into her arms in just 3 story encounters. I don't see any build-up in it at all, nor an actual basis for her loving the champ considering you barely interact with her until you get access to the dream palace(which you need to romance her to even get access to). The whole thing just feels forced and rushed, they should've dedicated a lot more time to it.

Kas does not love the MC, she loves the idea of having a child. Your character is nothing more than a means to that end, which is why she drops all pretense if you inform her you've bound your soul to another. All of her "romance" is just her manipulating you.
Regardless of whether she actually loves the MC or not, there is no effort to make the romance believable. Either way, it's a flaw in the writing.

I also think there would be much better ways of going about things if she only cared about having a child, but I care so little about the plot of this game that I forget almost all the details so I can't say for sure.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Not meaning to spam and sorta late, but a trick for the different genders if you're not into a certain sex is to write what you're into but then just swap the parts or alter it at the end. Like "your hand traces down their body until you reach their pussy/cock, you finger their cunt/stroke their cock until they cum". If you're, say a straight male writing for a woman or gay character and you don't feel as comfortable, maybe because you self insert or identify as something else, then insert as the male character or your preferred one. You can also write in the first person but visualize yourself as the giver, fantasizing on what the taker feels, so it's both hotter for you and your writing.

Your idea sounds good to me but the den is a pia and tobs has final say, so if I were you I'd be sure I liked the character idea enough to go through with that. Writing experience isn't a problem imo, if you can learn Google docs and you pull up a completed character's doc to get an idea of how to format, and the commands you have to put in like "hello [PC.name]", how to branch from choices, then it's very easy to "fake it til you make it". Most on staff have delusions of grandeur or are very inexperienced themselves. The writing is easy, the commands are a pia but the real issue is dealing with the staff and official forum/discord. Remember it's all echo chambers, the devs are awesome, tobs a loveable scamp, caits great, kiyokos the best wife besides cait, and you don't matter and your opinions worthless because you only bought the game and don't give them a monthly payment
I feel like that substitution method might come with some additional complications, e.g. regarding any parser tags, in addition to lacking the kind “soul” which someone else writing m/m while being actually into it could imbue their work with. The fact of the matter is, m/m is rather a turn-off for me (not being into it and all), and I feel like that would show in my writing, regardless of any tricks I used.

As for writing experience, it’s not necessarily about getting my submission accepted (although that is part of it—it doesn’t matter if most staff members aren’t much better than me, because they’re in a position to judge me, while I am not in a position to judge them; i.e. they can set the bar higher than they themselves could pass, if they want to), but rather being able to not only complete and revise something which I’m not into (which requires more discipline—if I’m writing for myself, I can always count on the hornies to power through), but also make it interesting for the reader. That would be the hardest part, I think.

At any rate, I plan to submit a few random scenes for generic enemies and stuff before tackling anything like a full character. Out of curiosity, however, would Tobs have final say even if a kitsune wasn’t part of the den, but rather a wandering encounter? Does he just have full control over the entire race?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
why do i get the feeling that keros might be the legit only diety that you can shoose to be soulbound too? in both the near and far future
Lumia's path is supposedly being worked on, but then this is the same writer that's straight up abandoned their companion (Atigua) so don't hold your breath. At least the valkyrie TF part is already done, supposedly. Not that that's hard since you can already make a snow elf with wings...

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Lumia's path is supposedly being worked on, but then this is the same writer that's straight up abandoned their companion (Atigua) so don't hold your breath. At least the valkyrie TF part is already done, supposedly. Not that that's hard since you can already make a snow elf with wings...

Pretty sure that stuff is done. Still needs reviewed by Savin.

And it's a big chunk of stuff, so I assume it's going to be a while. Early next yearish.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
some part of me wanted to be soulbound to Mallach so that Kasyrra might eventually say Mallach's balls

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
some part of me wanted to be soulbound to Mallach so that Kasyrra might eventually say Mallach's balls
The devs have said that only 3 of the gods will be available to bind to, Keros Lumia and Nareva. That said if you build the temple of groomers you can interact with Mallach's balls apparently, and Kas so maybe she says it to him?

Reactions: jfmherokiller
Jun 1, 2017
I feel like that substitution method might come with some additional complications, e.g. regarding any parser tags, in addition to lacking the kind “soul” which someone else writing m/m while being actually into it could imbue their work with. The fact of the matter is, m/m is rather a turn-off for me (not being into it and all), and I feel like that would show in my writing, regardless of any tricks I used.

As for writing experience, it’s not necessarily about getting my submission accepted (although that is part of it—it doesn’t matter if most staff members aren’t much better than me, because they’re in a position to judge me, while I am not in a position to judge them; i.e. they can set the bar higher than they themselves could pass, if they want to), but rather being able to not only complete and revise something which I’m not into (which requires more discipline—if I’m writing for myself, I can always count on the hornies to power through), but also make it interesting for the reader. That would be the hardest part, I think.

At any rate, I plan to submit a few random scenes for generic enemies and stuff before tackling anything like a full character. Out of curiosity, however, would Tobs have final say even if a kitsune wasn’t part of the den, but rather a wandering encounter? Does he just have full control over the entire race?
I agree on additional complications, I'm also new to writing and was just sharing what works for me, it might not be optimal or work for you or vice versa. don't think making them m/m is required either, unless you were specifically wanting to make them that, theres a few characters that are locked off from a gender entirely (wave at liaden). I'd write for what you're comfortable with, if you want variety then you can stretch the bounds to stuff you sorta like, but no reason or obligation to force yourself to write stuff you don't like.

I also agree about them setting the bar, etc. personally, if i ever attempted to deal with all that again, id write for myself first and foremost, like expect it to get thrown in the garbage, but be enjoyable enough it's still worth it and write it off as a self taught writing lesson. i was also under the impression you can post works in progress to get advice on what to alter or add early on, but with the dumb reactions i've got i'd recommend just finishing it first then putting it up. people brown nose their circle of friends or idols or are mean girls, that's it. if they like it enough to add it, whatever, which is sorta obvious for writing in general but even if they "accept" it, it can take weeks or months, so really best to just not care whatsoever and if it's added go "oh cool, anyway".

I'm unsure if tobs has the final say for something like that, considering how petty devs can be for their own stuff and not others, I'd be willing to bet he has some form of "ownership" on kitsune in general. I highly doubt someone could, say, try making a kitsune with different lore or stuff that could step on his toes like having them not be a prick or a killer. pretty sure even the assassin kitsune you see later on written by someone else is also connected, whether that was the writer's choice or tobs, i don't know. if for some reason you had problems with it you could just alter your character to be a "foreigner" that likes barbarian culture, disconnect from the kitsune but keep the reverse weaboo stuff. that probably wouldn't be necessary though that's a jic scenario so if you got declined, instead of "ted the kitsune" he could be "ted the wanderer". annoying but a way to save your project without having to can it.
So, how many people here are into hardcore rape or rape play?
i wish gwyn could have had a path to be more like her mother so she could break my character against the wall. brienne to use me like a dishrag but cuddle afterward. hell, even give cait the option of amazon styling the mc. if shes that much a skilled ho then she oughta be able to be more of a freak in the sack. it seems like mostly "take me" options involve a dick, growing a dick, or using a tail as a dick, when i just want to be a power bottom or be used. i better get my harpy queen not taking no for a answer scene. but thats just like my opinion, man.
considering it's a game with such an emphasis on sex and customization, that mallach is probably the god you have the most connection to and story involvement with including river, that currently he is the only one you can build an entire temple to from the ground up, that cait's so emphasized in the game and is turbo devout, that he likes you enough to take you to a place where lifelong servants or martyrs go, and that you can become the pinnacle of ho-ery, it's pretty friggin silly if they don't make a outcome where you can become a "good guy" incubus/succubus champion. i see far more benefits story and gameplay wise to becoming walking sex, mallachs derpy creepy religion be damned, than i do becoming a bird that can wear armor and fight and has light magic.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
is Khor'minos as much of an ass to traverse as it was when it was first introduced? did they finally add balancing to it?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is Khor'minos as much of an ass to traverse as it was when it was first introduced? did they finally add balancing to it?
Yes it is and no they did not (I guess removing tease damage helped somewhat, but nowhere near enough). Just go to the options menu and set your difficulty to “story”.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Technically it is balanced, but for a level you can't get yet. Part 2 of the combat revamp that will drop SomedayTM is supposed to include the next 2 levels supposedly though, until then Story mode is best but it is possible with a "optimum" build.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
So, how many people here are into hardcore rape or rape play?
For me it depends on which one you're going for. I prefer the obsessive person who wants you and doesn't really care what you have to say about it; you're already theirs (in their eyes anyway). But I'm not a huge fan of the cumrag treatment, where they could be fucking anyone, it just happened to be you today. (And obv I prefer my PC taking it and not my PC being the one raping people)

Wavering

May 26, 2021
heres some code to help you handle the metal/silk/stone/wood stuff

JavaScript:
pc.inventory.forEach(ab => {ab.stack = ab.stackLimit})
i used to have a more complicated version but i cant remember that version off the top of my head.
One could also use these lines of code for the materials:
JavaScript:
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.MetalParts(20));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.PristineWood(20));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.SturdyStone(20));

Although, there isn't actually a maximum when spawning items in via the console, so one could also do stuff like this:
JavaScript:
//Add experience until cap (still have to sleep to level up though). Could alternatively spawn in Razorcup Nectar.
pc.addExp(9999999999999999999999999999);

pc.addItem(new ITEMS.MetalParts(9999999999999999999999999999));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.PristineWood(9999999999999999999999999999));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.SturdyStone(9999999999999999999999999999));

//Also applies to stuff like Camping Supplies and Kaelirra's Tears (Kaelirra's Tears won't show the exact amount you have though).
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.CampingSupplies(9999999999999999999999999999));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.KaelirrasTears(9999999999999999999999999999));

Oh, and here's how one could spawn in items with reagents applied:
JavaScript:
//Would spawn in 9999999999999999999999999999 Turgid Mushroom infused Blue Eggs.
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.BlueEgg(9999999999999999999999999999,6));
Here's a list of the reagents (number and body parts they affect):
1 Body - Mandrake Root
2 Limbs - Yew Branch
3 Face - Soft Mud
4 Head - Laurel Sprig
5 Tail - Tall Reed
6 Cock - Turgid Mushroom
7 Milk - Sweet Cream
8 Balls - Chestnut
9 Breasts - Wild Melon
10 Butt - Juicy Peach
11 Pussy - Lush Orchid
12 Cum - Musky Sap
13 Feracity - Motherwort

The above even works for the "unique" transformation items that Nash sells, they can be alchemically refined using the console with the above method.
syntax is pc.addItem(new ITEMS.itemName(amountOfItem,bodyPartTransformationNumber));

So yeah, if you wanna check / spawn in different items in the console you can use
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.(9999999999999999999999999999)); and start typing in between the . and the ( to see the list of items.

Or, if you want to go by the games built in limits instead, you could use pc.addItem(new ITEMS.); - which will spawn in whatever item you input between the . and ) - but only one instance of it until the stacks maximum capacity is reached (so 5 for Camping Supplies, 1 for Kaelirra's Tears and 9 for Leananstone).

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
One could also use these lines of code for the materials:
JavaScript:
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.MetalParts(20));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.PristineWood(20));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.SturdyStone(20));

Although, there isn't actually a maximum when spawning items in via the console, so one could also do stuff like this:
JavaScript:
//Add experience until cap (still have to sleep to level up though). Could alternatively spawn in Razorcup Nectar.
pc.addExp(9999999999999999999999999999);

pc.addItem(new ITEMS.MetalParts(9999999999999999999999999999));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.PristineWood(9999999999999999999999999999));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.SturdyStone(9999999999999999999999999999));

//Also applies to stuff like Camping Supplies and Kaelirra's Tears (Kaelirra's Tears won't show the exact amount you have though).
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.CampingSupplies(9999999999999999999999999999));
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.KaelirrasTears(9999999999999999999999999999));

Oh, and here's how one could spawn in items with reagents applied:
JavaScript:
//Would spawn in 9999999999999999999999999999 Turgid Mushroom infused Blue Eggs.
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.BlueEgg(9999999999999999999999999999,6));
Here's a list of the reagents (number and body parts they affect):
1 Body - Mandrake Root
2 Limbs - Yew Branch
3 Face - Soft Mud
4 Head - Laurel Sprig
5 Tail - Tall Reed
6 Cock - Turgid Mushroom
7 Milk - Sweet Cream
8 Balls - Chestnut
9 Breasts - Wild Melon
10 Butt - Juicy Peach
11 Pussy - Lush Orchid
12 Cum - Musky Sap
13 Feracity - Motherwort

The above even works for the "unique" transformation items that Nash sells, they can be alchemically refined using the console with the above method.
syntax is pc.addItem(new ITEMS.itemName(amountOfItem,bodyPartTransformationNumber));

So yeah, if you wanna check / spawn in different items in the console you can use
pc.addItem(new ITEMS.(9999999999999999999999999999)); and start typing in between the . and the ( to see the list of items.

Or, if you want to go by the games built in limits instead, you could use pc.addItem(new ITEMS.); - which will spawn in whatever item you input between the . and ) - but only one instance of it until the stacks maximum capacity is reached (so 5 for Camping Supplies, 1 for Kaelirra's Tears and 9 for Leananstone).
thank you for this i remember additem but couldnt remember the syntax. also just for completeness i usually use "pc.safeAddItem" because i dont want to outright break the game

Reactions: Wavering

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
i wish gwyn could have had a path to be more like her mother so she could break my character against the wall. brienne to use me like a dishrag but cuddle afterward. hell, even give cait the option of amazon styling the mc. if shes that much a skilled ho then she oughta be able to be more of a freak in the sack. it seems like mostly "take me" options involve a dick, growing a dick, or using a tail as a dick, when i just want to be a power bottom or be used. i better get my harpy queen not taking no for a answer scene. but thats just like my opinion, man.
Holy mother of based.

So, how many people here are into hardcore rape or rape play
Depends on what kind and who's doing it. Absolutely can't stand when the male or male equivalent is doing the raping, but I'm mostly fine with it if it's the girl doing it.

A childhood friend yandere girl you haven't accepted the feelings of? Hell yeah fam sign me the fuck up. A morally disgusting asshole who treats their victims like sacks of meat? Yeah I'm gonna have to pass on that. I want it to be driven by some form of affection, even if said affection is twisted. That's how I view sex in general, really. I don't want to just be some pump and dump or do that to someone else. Though if it starts like that and turns into something more, I don't mind that either.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes