CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
In all honesty, I used to follow this game with each update, but I stopped after they removed Berwyn as a party member. You think someone would be willing to take over responsibility for writing duties for the character.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
btw if anyone wants to run this as a native linux app you will need "electron-v21.0.0-beta.6-linux-x64" from the "github.com/electron" github page

then to actually run it use a command like
Code:
./electron ../CoC_II-0.5.15-win/resources/app/

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
btw if anyone wants to run this as a native linux app you will need "electron-v21.0.0-beta.6-linux-x64" from the "github.com/electron" github page

then to actually run it use a command like
Code:
./electron ../CoC_II-0.5.15-win/resources/app/
You aware of existence of browsers, right!?
new.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tau_Iota

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi folks. Was wondering if someone could send me links for the current CoC2 Editor?
Lost the damn link :oops:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doing one of the Wayfort upgrade quests.

*Whose brilliant idea was to require us to bring extra resources (wood/stone/metal) in large quantities when we need most of our inventory (i keep most of the unique items).
As far as I can tell, I got all the timber, took it to Daliza who won't accept it (ie I assume you have to bring all the resources at once)

Getting the required amount of each resource (one at a time) and handing it in seems like a better option IMO.
Can you at least buy it somewhere now?
'Cos collecting all this crap when the associated 'encounters' are fucking random is bullshit.
(If there was a simple 'collect wood/stone/ buy metal' this would be much more sensible)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Also, I think I saw a 'vault' mentioned as an update for the Wayfort.
I assume that this doesn't include any increased storage capacity?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
"(not actually our fans/community)". ok, as someone who spent easily over 100 hours on coc2 and purchased their friggin product, hearing only great things about coc1 (which was actually from the modding community not the official team's end version I later found out), expecting it to be early development and for the devs to have been people that saw hundreds of complaints and went "ok this needs to be altered or addressed", and for characters to have actually been supported throughout the game instead of abandoned or completely altered in favor of more one-off pointless cardboard cut outs with more ""cuck"" opportunities, because apparently they don't even know that ntr or cucking requires actual attachment, otherwise it's just hoes on the street, fack off.

the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference, like every thread on /vg going from being excited fans to noticing how much sucked, how much added sucked, then completely dying because even the people that cared enough to ask such horrible, abusive, non fans or community questions as "did you guys mean to make kiyoko an abusive farming tool? that ever going to be addressed? no? just another hour long kinu solo adventure? can our mc be the mc instead of cait at least?" lost interest in even making fun of it. at first i felt bad for wsan, thinking he was one of the only "good ones" on staff and figured with all the brienne character insults the staff made, the random passive aggressive comments they made when he didn't want them to write scenes with her, and the attempted character destruction from the hobgoblin scene he'dve left. but you know what, if you think the staff is just fine, the same specific criticisms being repeated by different people *literally* hundreds of times are wrong, and only people that are in your ""community""
View attachment 2049903
matter,

View attachment 2049912
I have lots of cactus wine for you since I pretty much had the same mental boom back before I became like this now.
Looks like the devs finally got you too.
This kind of responses are what they wanted from the very beginning, this is MEGA quality salt from us folks who actually gave a shit.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: undyingrevenant

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Can you at least buy it somewhere now?
'Cos collecting all this crap when the associated 'encounters' are fucking random is bullshit.
(If there was a simple 'collect wood/stone/ buy metal' this would be much more sensible)
Gianna's Caravan (specifically Svern? the ratboy) sells one of the resources. After you choose the dialogue option for it. I of course, only realized this after farming the resource myself. Not sure about the other two.

If you wanna save edit the items in, you can do that too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupti...5-savin-salamander-studios.11371/post-5778185

Reactions: namelessone22

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
yes and its due to some kind of hash in the save file or atleast was due to a hash in the save file that was compared when loading the file into the game
I don't think it's just the hash. I tried replacing with the hash from the un-modded save and it didn't do anything.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes