Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
Tbh a ton of the devs are saltlords, so I wouldn't be surprised lol. When you guys talked about people on here hating brint, I kinda remembered why I initially didn't proceed with having him around. Kinda living my powerfantasy and etc, but then I remembered that the entire reason I didn't want Brint with me was because Cait was making me feel like a cuck lol.

Can't wait to purify Kassyra ngl, hope we can remove her dick.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Uhh, do you guys not use the ? Seems like it would be way easier to use

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, but it only had limited functionality.
What do you mean? A far as I remember, You can edit a lot with it, you can edit money, pregnancy, inventory, stats, skills, and statues too, on the save editor, and isn't it easier to use than editing the values yourself?

moosesrus

Mar 2, 2021
"After completing Calise’s second quest and if you are on Kas’s romance path, she too will appear in the barn on rare occasion. "
Anyone know how to get this? I am assuming it's talking about the milking barn, but havent seen her yet after many days of resting.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
What do you mean? A far as I remember, You can edit a lot with it, you can edit money, pregnancy, inventory, stats, skills, and statues too, on the save editor, and isn't it easier to use than editing the values yourself?
You can't edit everything, though. Just as an example, you can't remove armors to make your character naked like you can if you use a text editor.

You also can't us it offline, IIRC, so that's another strike.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
"After completing Calise’s second quest and if you are on Kas’s romance path, she too will appear in the barn on rare occasion. "
Anyone know how to get this? I am assuming it's talking about the milking barn, but havent seen her yet after many days of resting.
It happens once in a 100, with a cooldown one week between each try.
So, it happens pretty much never.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Uhh, do you guys not use the ? Seems like it would be way easier to use
for me its easier to mess with the javascript coding ingame because needing to save the game to a file every time is annoying. plus i am not in the mood to be called a cheater. plus on my aging hardware changing tabs can sometimes take a whole 2-5 seconds

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
for me its easier to mess with the javascript coding ingame because needing to save the game to a file every time is annoying. plus i am not in the mood to be called a cheater. plus on my aging hardware changing tabs can sometimes take a whole 2-5 seconds
The game calls you a cheater if you save-edit?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
LOL what's even the point of including something like that.
They said so they don't bother trying to bug fix a game that has been save edited (and thus they assume the person messed something up in editing) but there has to be a way less annoying and in your face way to do so.

Reactions: Doran
Jun 1, 2017
:unsure:
View attachment 2045535
uh is brint really hated around here?
"(not actually our fans/community)". ok, as someone who spent easily over 100 hours on coc2 and purchased their friggin product, hearing only great things about coc1 (which was actually from the modding community not the official team's end version I later found out), expecting it to be early development and for the devs to have been people that saw hundreds of complaints and went "ok this needs to be altered or addressed", and for characters to have actually been supported throughout the game instead of abandoned or completely altered in favor of more one-off pointless cardboard cut outs with more ""cuck"" opportunities, because apparently they don't even know that ntr or cucking requires actual attachment, otherwise it's just hoes on the street, fack off.

the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference, like every thread on /vg going from being excited fans to noticing how much sucked, how much added sucked, then completely dying because even the people that cared enough to ask such horrible, abusive, non fans or community questions as "did you guys mean to make kiyoko an abusive farming tool? that ever going to be addressed? no? just another hour long kinu solo adventure? can our mc be the mc instead of cait at least?" lost interest in even making fun of it. at first i felt bad for wsan, thinking he was one of the only "good ones" on staff and figured with all the brienne character insults the staff made, the random passive aggressive comments they made when he didn't want them to write scenes with her, and the attempted character destruction from the hobgoblin scene he'dve left. but you know what, if you think the staff is just fine, the same specific criticisms being repeated by different people *literally* hundreds of times are wrong, and only people that are in your ""community""
e7a.jpg
matter,

dd2.jpg

Thisguy2

Jan 23, 2020

0.5.15 Patch Notes:
  • New Transformatives: Anubian (from Senja; by Ashlynn), Batfolk (from the Undermountain enemies; by Youngpupa), Satyr (randomly found in the Frostwood; by Youngpupa). Also a TF for making your tongue/cock/tail prehensile, bought from Senja (by Zavos).
  • New sex scenes: Kasyrra’s Dungeon. If you’ve walked into the dungeon in Kas’s dream palace, you can ask about it… and then take Kas down and tie her up for some fun. (by Skow)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know why Vari was a random encounter to begin with. Do the devs actively like hiding their actually good charcaters behind random chance? (and/or ruining them)

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes