muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
What you could do is write the thing anyway (even if you don't have Tobs's approval) and submit it it. (It's not like he can stop you from writing whatever you want for yourself.) There's a very high likelihood that it won't get accepted anyway, but there's still the odd chance your writing impresses them and they recant.

Berwyns original writer.

Also did the Frost Doggy and Elfboy and monkey dude.
Ew nvm I'm not touching any of that with a 10' pole, even if it's abandoned.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
:unsure:
View attachment 2045535
uh is brint really hated around here?
Don't think I've ever actually stated my thoughts on him so here I go: I think he's an exceptionally boring and middling character but besides that, no real problems with him. Well besides the whole gross Elthara preg content but that would go with her character more I think.

He reminds me of the bro characters in persona I.E. Ryuji and Yosuke but way less developed or likable. It really doesn't help that he just doesn't seem to give a shit about... well anything really. No strongly defined moral code, no strong preference in bed, no strong opinions on people, no direction in life, etc. Brienne while being generic in her own way, at least has more character because I actually feel like she gives a damn about certain things. Brint just feels like a big blob of nothing with a slight dudebro spice to it.

Then again he hasn't been in my game for months so maybe I'm completely wrong and just misremembering things :KEK:.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I typically hate any characters that is used as a stand-in for the artist's weird cuck & bull fetish shit and drags any female character I was mildly interested into their bullshit, yes I hate Brint.
You hate stand-ins?
Then I have some bad news for you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What I miss? Plus it isn't exclusive to Brint. I hate quinn, takahiro, foxsuke, most NPC whose first interaction with the PC is to be an ass for no reason and piss me off, and some of the fox den.
Don't worry, that hate will keep growing.
We already lost the moment we start hating it 'coz the game's meant to be a salt mine.

Reactions: Boardguy

Shiro15

Mar 15, 2019
:unsure:
View attachment 2045535
uh is brint really hated around here?
Main problem I have with this comment from Wsan is these devs keep acting like anyone who voices any type of negative opinion or doesn't give them money left and right for a game that they give away for free (yes I know this site is pirating the backers version) isn't one of their fans. Yeah there's people out their in fandoms who can be obnoxious/toxic in any fandom but doesn't mean there not fans.

This comment has the same type of energy as this

Edit: I did pay seven dollars for this dumpster fire of a game on steam when it was on sale, and refunded it once I realized the steam version doesn't get updated at the same time as the backers and that there was a free version. But, I guess I'm still not one of your fans because I'm smart with my money, and don't simp for every little thing you do.

My opinion on Brint/Brienne is they both are really underdeveloped characters. One dimensional or inoffensive is how I would describe them. I've said it multiple times, but Wsan's content and characters are only good because everyone else in this game is so shit. If the game had any writers who knew how to develop a character no one would really care about either of them. Wsan's is competing against self inserts.

Side note Despite Self inserts usually getting negative rep, they can actually be done well and become beloved characters if the author they're based on has an interesting personality. Luke-Skywalker, Ash Ketchum and Sol Badguy are all self inserts or based off their creators.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018

0.5.15 Patch Notes:
  • New Transformatives: Anubian (from Senja; by Ashlynn), Batfolk (from the Undermountain enemies; by Youngpupa), Satyr (randomly found in the Frostwood; by Youngpupa). Also a TF for making your tongue/cock/tail prehensile, bought from Senja (by Zavos).
  • New sex scenes: Kasyrra’s Dungeon. If you’ve walked into the dungeon in Kas’s dream palace, you can ask about it… and then take Kas down and tie her up for some fun. (by Skow)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

0.5.15 Patch Notes:

• New sex scenes: Kasyrra’s Dungeon. If you’ve walked into the dungeon in Kas’s dream palace, you can ask about it… and then take Kas down and tie her up for some fun. (by Skow)
MMMhhhhh...... SUBBY KASYRRA
lumine-lick.gif
Best bottom(switch) after etheryn and arona(switch)

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
What I miss? Plus it isn't exclusive to Brint. I hate quinn, takahiro, foxsuke, most NPC whose first interaction with the PC is to be an ass for no reason and piss me off, and some of the fox den.
I typically hate any characters that is used as a stand-in for the artist's weird cuck & bull fetish shit and drags any female character I was mildly interested into their bullshit, yes I hate Brint.
My brother in christ thank you for conveying my thought in just two comment
View attachment convertible .mp4

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
for anyone who runs out of money the trick is
JavaScript:
pc.credits+=100000
after opening the inspection console.
Cheating at this point is doing the game a favor.
*Intense copying and writing noises*

BONUS:
Hot damn, the mods are on a roll today.
I'm getting messages purged left and right.

Last edited:

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
Gameplay question because im bored, has anyone tried doing a cc/stunlock build and is there even a chance of a working one ? Like you know shitting crowdcontrol outta our ass so enemies cant even blink without our sayso, or is this too much of "muh powerfantasy" to the coc2 team ?

BONUS:
Hot damn, the mods are on a roll today.
I'm getting messages purged left and right.
Sometimes I feel like they have someone permanent stationed here or just increased "cleaning" encounters rate. I can watch some threads that are low traffic go offtopic and never get purged but because we stand out we get clapped.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Gameplay question because im bored, has anyone tried doing a cc/stunlock build and is there even a chance of a working one ? Like you know shitting crowdcontrol outta our ass so enemies cant even blink without our sayso, or is this too much of "muh powerfantasy" to the coc2 team ?

Sometimes I feel like they have someone permanent stationed here or just increased "cleaning" encounters rate. I can watch some threads that are low traffic go offtopic and never get purged but because we stand out we get clapped.
Nah, the CC train build doesn't work 'coz the moment you hit 'em with a stun or a similar one, the next turns will have their resist to 100% then back to 0 again or smth.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
list of some other cheats/commands i mess with

JavaScript:
PregManager.PCPregnancies().map(a => a.key) //get the names of all pc pregnancies

PregManager.handleKnockup("pregnancy key here") //force knockup

new RACES.Bearfolk //initalize new bearrace class

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes