Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm still kinda wondering whats gonna happen next on the main quest also will lvling up still be continued?
Now that Savin is done with Ryn I think he's working on the KM dungeon next (though he also has a dungeon to wrote for TiTs).

And the next...2 levels, I think, will be coming with the second part of the combat rebalance when Balak finishes it, theoretically by the end of the year.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Thank you all for your comments. Going to go back to TITS and walk Anno like a "dog." Was just wondering if this game had the same level of...badass dom feeling in the writing. I guess not. Thanks again everyone.
If you liked walking Anno around like a dog, Erra is another Ausar you can give walkies too, you can even give her a collar once you sexed her enough. She was written by.....
hugs.PNG

cover1.jpg

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I really don't get the whole "you're too new to be trusted to write for this character". First, the person is going to be writing for free so it's not like they're rolling up asking to be commissioned to finish abandonware. Second, all they have to do is say something like "Your pitch seems okay. I'll allow you to write for this char but you must keep a public google doc up so people can review your progress, if your writing isn't up to par we can decline at any time, and whether your writing ultimately makes it into the game is contingent on review from xyz."

What does trust have to do with anything if the person isn't being paid and someone can look over their work before it ever steps foot in the game? Now if they simply don't like someone and don't want them to write for their chars, that's something different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
It means they've turned their writing team into a circlejerk of cucklords and until you have proven to be like minded aren't invited to play ball. And if you do get invited and turn out to be infected with wrongthink you will be driven out just like Hugs. I had hope for this game at one point, that they could pull off the promise it showed out of the crap it was mired in, I've since lost that hope and am just here to watch it burn. And now that Patreon is apparently going down in flames it will be really interesting to see how quickly the game is abandoned once the well dries up.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
What's going on with Patreon? They start cracking down more on content they don't like?

Annoying to me about some of these updates is we don't seem to be getting closer to the main quest completed. How long has it been since Cait's sister storyline been updated? And Ryn has hat that cage on her thingie for how long now? Outside of de-dicking, poor Eryka is basically just sitting idle for quite awhile.

When's the last time we got new enemies to fight? Been a few updates since that's happened as well.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
Not many, technically. Just Hugs (2 of which I picked up), Eryka and 2 of strawberries girls.

FurrBat

May 8, 2019
If we treated abandonment of characters like the forum rules here treat abandoned games then half of them?

I'm not keeping track on what npc got updated when but how many didnt have any new content in a year+?

I could be wrong tho, the characters could be called "feature complete".

I could maybe check some of them but the wiki seems to be in the hand of the few trusted persona and not the common folk and with the overall team speed I have no idea how up to date it is.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
What's going on with Patreon? They start cracking down more on content they don't like?

Annoying to me about some of these updates is we don't seem to be getting closer to the main quest completed. How long has it been since Cait's sister storyline been updated? And Ryn has hat that cage on her thingie for how long now? Outside of de-dicking, poor Eryka is basically just sitting idle for quite awhile.

When's the last time we got new enemies to fight? Been a few updates since that's happened as well.
Some massive firings lately, like their entire security department for one. Also some big names have left with huge separation packages like rats fleeing a sinking ship. I really do hope it goes down and takes the "milk the paypigs for all their worth" model of game design with it. Also I forgot about Franks, that's another name on the abandoned character list I guess.

silentangel

Jan 2, 2019
I really don't get the whole "you're too new to be trusted to write for this character". First, the person is going to be writing for free so it's not like they're rolling up asking to be commissioned to finish abandonware. Second, all they have to do is say something like "Your pitch seems okay. I'll allow you to write for this char but you must keep a public google doc up so people can review your progress, if your writing isn't up to par we can decline at any time, and whether your writing ultimately makes it into the game is contingent on review from xyz."

What does trust have to do with anything if the person isn't being paid and someone can look over their work before it ever steps foot in the game? Now if they simply don't like someone and don't want them to write for their chars, that's something different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So let me get this straight, this game that thousands of dollars have been payed into for development is run in a similar manner to the mod teams of its previous game who as unpaid randoms have no real commitment to quality or quantity or reliability like professional team should?

Reactions: Meatshield236

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
So let me get this straight, this game that thousands of dollars have been payed into for development is run in a similar manner to the mod teams of its previous game who as unpaid randoms have no real commitment to quality or quantity or reliability like professional team should?
That's not a very fair comparison, to the mod teams... I thought Kitteh did a good job on quality and quantity for the revamp, and reliability until Flash died. Of course I never tried the other mods so maybe the comparison is fair there?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

I wouldn't expect Cait's sister to be rescued until close/at the end of the game. We got a specific timeline of when the portal could be opened again from Evergreen, which was a year, which is approximately how long the game is supposed to take overall.

Ryn's quest is done being written at this point, so I would think it should make it's way in the game soonish.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
Supposedly Patreon employees are blowing their proverbial whistles and saying that there are a lot of CP Patreons. That they aren't allowed to take down these Patreons unless police get involved.

Things like hypnosis, mind control, incest, bestiality? Instaban!
Fucking CP? Ye buddy yer gon need ta git a warrnt.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Nonwafflebot

Oct 22, 2018
I am confused on how to unlock 'areas', i know about harvest valley, the foothills, etc but how do i get to the forest, lake, demon factory etc? It says you hit the explore button but that just makes idle chatter in Hawkethrone and unlocks more paths in places like the old forest and foothills

Reactions: Fiz1247

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I am confused on how to unlock 'areas', i know about harvest valley, the foothills, etc but how do i get to the forest, lake, demon factory etc? It says you hit the explore button but that just makes idle chatter in Hawkethrone and unlocks more paths in places like the old forest and foothills
Bro playing CoC1.5 :KEK:

Forest, Lake, Demon Factory are all in CoC1... In CoC2, just leave town and you'll be in the foothills lmao

Fiz1247

Jul 3, 2019
An interesting thought.Imagine all these games CoC1 CoC2 TiTs FoE modded as one with the Mc combining the positive traits with the exception of say CoC2s spineless beta mc found from these games. I know TiTs has that vr scenes where you can revisit some CoC1 scenes.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes