FurrBat

May 8, 2019
The really funny bit is Wsan saying we aren't fans when he gets defended all the time here. Of course he probably doesn't lurk here himself so only hears second hand from Savin and Tobs who certainly aren't going to say anything positive about us.
Either that or just other fans that are dissatisfied that we are not just consuming the teamsproduct without complaints like them, ehh the writers probably get a lil bit distorted view of what we are doing/talking here but as we are not their fanbase/community they probably dont give a fuck enuff to visit us apart from one case.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
The really funny bit is Wsan saying we aren't fans when he gets defended all the time here. Of course he probably doesn't lurk here himself so only hears second hand from Savin and Tobs who certainly aren't going to say anything positive about us.
That's how you know he's never actually read anything here, and is just told what goes on. I've literally spent pages saying Brint > Brienne lmfao

Jötunn123

Aug 2, 2022
They are using Discord and that scarring Fenoxo forum, I'm not really surprised that Wsan doesn't want more than two forums to know about.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
:unsure:
View attachment 2045535
uh is brint really hated around here?
I very much doubt that anyone here hates brint, most opinions are neutral and ironically a point in his favor is that he is the door to one of the contents that they like the most around here, which is brienne and also having Quin currently as the only competitor masculine to contrast him makes the chances of hating him less.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The only complaint I have is about his content and the abysmall speed it is going along, apart from that he is one of the last 2 male companions and his personality/actions are not shit unlike some.
wait, asides from brint whos the other male companion?

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
that aint a dude-bro

what I want in my male companions is a male-male not a bitch-male that flip flops, i want someone with spine and character id never trust quin to have my back he can wander around outside of town and do his creep-shit idc
Ironically, Quin absolutely does not flip-flop. You cannot F him in the B. But you can fuck Brint's butt after a while lmao

• Sad
Reactions: silentangel
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes