Wavering

May 26, 2021
A tale of avoiding criticism and a lack of communication, starring the SavCo dev team!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

This is so sad, please donate to Savin's Patreon to help with the trauma of such a troublesome situation. :( (/s in case it wasn't clear)

Nah, but for real, it's hilarious how the devs are literally incapable of addressing anything that doesn't make them look good when it comes to legitimate criticism being directed their way (seems they can only dunk on opinions, not facts :( ). Literally scared of a post on their own official forums.
Oh well, they'll no doubt retreat back to their hugbox on Discord. :D

Anyway, sorry, guess we must just let them have their game remain a buggy mess - they seem quite happy with that arrangement.

EDIT: So, yeah, sorry for going on about this. Just really disappointing to see that there's such little care being given to actually fixing issues that have been reported (and such little care overall that this situation not even worthy of being addressed by the devs), especially by members of the community that are trying to make the game better, or at least a better experience for themselves and others.
Would hope things would have changed by now, but it seems like it's only going to get worse from here on out.
Will try not to waste any more time trying to report bugs or improve anything, if anything I'll just fix issues I see in the code myself, on my own local copy of the game - that definitely seems like the more productive endeavor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amnelis

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
For fuck....ughhh, okay I prove you wrong by launching it....

Okay, started quote-unquote berwin quest, skipped all LEST FUCKING DO THIS crap.
First screen of entering the tower, with highlighting vine 'lines'
View attachment 2058818
Okay, fine, east, I remember layout of tower from my first playthrough of this place. South is a semi secret place, or whatever.

Next screen
View attachment 2058829
Okay, follow lines, obvious vines are obvious, fine, got it, pick east.

Next room.
View attachment 2058833
Aaaaand...what? Where to go next? It was literally three walls of text before game broke its own set logic 'follow vines'.
Where to go next?
OmG dUdEs JuSt FoLlOw To ThE mOsT uSeD pAtHwAy!1!1!1!1!
And what IS that path here, on third image?
North is a dark corridor
South is some tower
West is terrarium
Oh its north, and it dark, that mean there are no torch because it used soooo much that it burnt away?
Oh its south, because tower is where you should go?
Its obviously west, because you should garden in you terrarium regularly.
Which one I should pick? Terrarium? Tower? Dark corridor with rape tentacles (would be cool if they would be there)? I literally cant predict where my input would lead me, based on provided games output.

Very bad puzzle, 0/10 do not recommend, goods are not as described, very dissatisfied, no like no subscribe no comment
I was actually gonna concede to Skandranon that he was right 'till I saw this. The puzzle is just not good.

Reactions: Wavering

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
A tale of avoiding criticism and a lack of communication, starring the SavCo dev team!

View attachment 2058847
"Your gripes with CoC II" thread.
-Link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/your-gripes-with-coc-ii.19814/page-125#post-403212

View attachment 2058849
Having to delve into the code oneself to try and fix a bug that was reported on the 20th of August, and first reported on the 5th of August - which has now existed for a full 2 public patches and several backers patches!
-Link:
1. To the above seen in the screenshot - https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/0-5-11-to-0-5-16-the-well-hung-perk-doesnt-appear-to-be-working-as-intended.32000/#post-403313
2. To the first instance of it being reported - https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/0-5-7-well-hung-perk-not-applying-correctly.31655/

View attachment 2058850
The last time the devs actually marked a bug report as "Fixed", ya'know the entire purpose of having the category in the first place. Also as can be seen by how infrequently it gets used, yeah...
-Link: Can't link because for some reason the CoC2 dev team decided to make the "Fixed" CoC2 Bug Reports section require an account to view... Hmm, wonder why they decided that... - but yet the TiTS dev team let one see the "Fixed" TiTS Bug Reports without an account...?

View attachment 2058852
The last time the devs actually replied to a bug report, which, hmm, was over a month ago. At the rate they're going, the bug reports might reach 100 pages (100 pages of outstanding / non-"Fixed" bug reports) by the end of the year! Some bug reports from 2021 (with legitimate bugs that are still occurring as of the latest patch) still to be addressed...
-Link: https://forum.fenoxo.com/forums/coc2-bug-reports.26/page-4

View attachment 2058853
View attachment 2058854
Savin's last online activity and posts. Too spooked to address the state of the lack of addressing issues that have been reported.
-Link:
1. https://forum.fenoxo.com/members/savin.6/
2. https://forum.fenoxo.com/search/683559/

-------

This is so sad, please donate to Savin's Patreon to help with the trauma of such a troublesome situation. :(

Nah, but for real, it's hilarious how the devs are literally incapable of addressing anything that doesn't make them look good when it comes to legitimate criticism being directed their way (seems they can only dunk on opinions, not facts :( ). Literally scared of a post on their own official forums.

Anyway, sorry, guess we must just let them have their game remain a buggy mess - they seem quite happy with that arrangement.
Yet, they dare to call everyone who didn't pay or give actual criticism towards them as idiots. They didn't even try to fix some spelling errors and glitches that should've been fixed years ago. But then again, it's a smut game, so do not give criticism over a smut game, am I right?

Reactions: Wavering

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------

This is so sad, please donate to Savin's Patreon to help with the trauma of such a troublesome situation. :(

EDIT: So, yeah, sorry for going on about this. Just really disappointing to see that there's such little care being given to actually fixing issues that have been reported (and such little care overall that this situation not even worthy of being addressed by the devs), especially by members of the community that are trying to make the game better, or at least a better experience for themselves and others.
Would hope things would have changed by now, but it seems like it's only going to get worse from here on out.
Will try not to waste any more time trying to report bugs or improve anything, if anything I'll just fix issues I see in the code myself, on my own local copy of the game - that definitely seems like the more productive endeavor.
It's damning that Fen, the laziest motherfucker in existence who went months on end on a random burnout while still getting tits money, can somehow do better in communication regarding bugs than savco that's meant to be far better organized.

In the end though the game doesn't really have any gamebreaking bugs so they probably just don't care. Most gamebreaking shit tends to get a hotfix, other than that they don't even visit that part of the forum probably.

Jun 1, 2017
Good catch. Better submit it as a bug report on their foru-- oh wait.
Must... Resist... Petty, snarky comments...

"They don't owe you anything, you want the bug fixed, fix it yourself. Want the scene, write it yourself. Want the art, commission it yourself. Want the item, make it yourself. How dare you insult a dev or go to sites filled with toxic haters, that's so rude and childish. You're garbage, your ideas suck and your opinion is wrong btw lmao."

>Signature has at least 3 donation links, monthly income of 30k+, devs of note have their own patreons with additional income, and at least one prior patch was entirely done by unpaid volunteers

Dsp himself is objectively less shameless

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'm tired of waiting for a MQ update, think I'm done goofing off in this thread just waiting for something. Good luck guys, but I hope everyone goes the way of /cocg/. It's just not worth even making fun of anymore
whats /cocg/ i dont think its a subreddit because its missing an r but from my knowlege of 4chan back in the days of hobbo hotel i dont think they would make a cocg board

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
before we had the ember thing I used to make use of either ovilixer or other pregancy sources to kind of speedrun tp back to hawkthorn

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
whats /cocg/ i dont think its a subreddit because its missing an r but from my knowlege of 4chan back in the days of hobbo hotel i dont think they would make a cocg board
It's a discussion thread on 4chan about COC1, COC2, and TITS, that was active for a while being renewed immediately when the old thread got locked, recently they decided, there isn't enough content to shit on to justify having the thread around constantly, so they are limiting it, to like once a week or month or something, or whenever something big happens

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes