Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I feel like I just lost a dear friend... It was fun while it lasted, Tau. I wish you luck in all your future endeavors, coom or no coom. I'll stay here waiting if you ever decide to return. Your time may be up, but I've got to keep the fight going.

Someone has to...

And in honor of your memory, have this shitty retelling of the MGS 3 ending made just for you:

View attachment 2061392
It's been an honor.
salute.jpg Keep fighting the good fight. I just can't anymore. Fuck, it might be because I've been drinking in the first time since forever but I'm actually touched. It might be because I just finished playing Revengeance (or however the fuck the spell that fake word) but damn bro thank you.

Also, Wsan wishes he was even within Orbital Drop distance of fucking GRRM.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
It's more commonly seen in fan translated doujins/hentai and scantalations than in mainstream anime subs. That's usually where I've seen them.
ah fair ive mostly stuck to stuff on crunchyroll like dr stone or onepiece or jojo. the most hentaish japanese thing i think ive messed with was that gay furry vn (whose name i cant remember) which has i think a big buff lizard and a raccondog who likes photography. I remember it because you had to get creative in order to be able to run in on windows 7 by faking a locale thing if i remember correctly.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i think i found a hidden nieves scene
Code:
NievesGetBred()
the scene seems to rely on this variable being true
JavaScript:
km.isCorrupted()
but rn it always evaluates to false.

which means the scene might be unlocked once Kas corrupts the mountain or something.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
funfact you can technically turn kiyoko into a copy of lady dermatrescu, sizewise atleast by modifying
JavaScript:
kiyoko.tallness

Jun 1, 2017
funfact you can technically turn kiyoko into a copy of lady dermatrescu, sizewise atleast by modifying
JavaScript:
kiyoko.tallness
I wish you could make the player character smaller, was disappointed when it didn't change anything with her, or most characters besides restricting scenes like the full nelson. Needs more giga Chad shota or dommy mommy scenes.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I wish you could make the player character smaller, was disappointed when it didn't change anything with her, or most characters besides restricting scenes like the full nelson. Needs more giga Chad shota or dommy mommy scenes.
true I think the only size based check is if the player is bigger then kiyoko. she will stand on her tippy toes or some such to kiss your cheek

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: undyingrevenant

zwagon

Oct 28, 2017
i think i found a hidden nieves scene
Code:
NievesGetBred()
the scene seems to rely on this variable being true
JavaScript:
km.isCorrupted()
but rn it always evaluates to false.

which means the scene might be unlocked once Kas corrupts the mountain or something.
ah, yeah. it's been in there probably since her character was implemented. most scenes i just manually trigger instead of normally progressing in the game these days so i remember coming across that.

that nieves scene is implemented in full but i wish i got more than a 'next' button for GrainneSexOrlaith()

Reactions: undyingrevenant

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
ah, yeah. it's been in there probably since her character was implemented. most scenes i just manually trigger instead of normally progressing in the game these days so i remember coming across that.

that nieves scene is implemented in full but i wish i got more than a 'next' button for GrainneSexOrlaith()
tbh I found it while I trying to hunt down how to trigger "VULPINE_PC_PREG".

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Need Brienne to pat my head, pick me up unto her shoulders, and call me cute for trying to act like a macho man... then make her cum 50 times and have Garth complain about the noise.

God I am down fucking horrendous for tall ladies. Vanilla wholesomeness with tall women are an untapped market, I'm telling you.
milkies2.png

WazaQQXOXO

Jul 10, 2021
Need Brienne to pat my head, pick me up unto her shoulders, and call me cute for trying to act like a macho man... then make her cum 50 times and have Garth complain about the noise.

God I am down fucking horrendous for tall ladies. Vanilla wholesomeness with tall women are an untapped market, I'm telling you.
View attachment 2062842
“And that, my friend, is how you end up in the ER with a shattered pelvis and broken dreams.” 7F09C66E-3272-43BC-BC8F-C917E3FE5ADF.png

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
would the faries from BoTW make for a good dommy mommy?
I'd say so, but giantess stuff is pretty niche. I may like 8 foot tall gals but I think it passes my limit when she's literally 10x my size.

was Berwyn removed? I think I saw him once but cant find him again
Not from the game, but he has been removed as a companion. He had his second quest implemented that deemed him as "feature complete". It's the big buff gray-skinned woman you meet in the tavern that starts the quest, after you complete it you can find him in the ways between and when you make camp.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I'd say so, but giantess stuff is pretty niche. I may like 8 foot tall gals but I think it passes my limit when she's literally 10x my size :LUL:.

Not from the game, but he has been removed as a companion. He had his second quest implemented that deemed him as "feature complete". It's the big buff gray-skinned woman you meet in the tavern that starts the quest, after you complete it you can find him in the ways between and when you make camp.
is there any way to retrigger him i think i broke him somehow. he doest seem to appear at the frosthound or camp. oh wait found the fix kind of
JavaScript:
BerwynEncounter()

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes