Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Is some of Drifa's content locked? I can't progress the Corrupted Lupine questline whether I save her or leaver her to be taken.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
and now for the maze where i think the only distinct clue i can go off of is to follow the vines

For fuck....ughhh, okay I prove you wrong by launching it....

Okay, started quote-unquote berwin quest, skipped all LEST FUCKING DO THIS crap.
First screen of entering the tower, with highlighting vine 'lines'
View attachment 2058818
Okay, fine, east, I remember layout of tower from my first playthrough of this place. South is a semi secret place, or whatever.

Next screen
View attachment 2058829
Okay, follow lines, obvious vines are obvious, fine, got it, pick east.

Next room.
View attachment 2058833
Aaaaand...what? Where to go next? It was literally three walls of text before game broke its own set logic 'follow vines'.
Where to go next?
OmG dUdEs JuSt FoLlOw To ThE mOsT uSeD pAtHwAy!1!1!1!1!
And what IS that path here, on third image?
North is a dark corridor
South is some tower
West is terrarium
Oh its north, and it dark, that mean there are no torch because it used soooo much that it burnt away?
Oh its south, because tower is where you should go?
Its obviously west, because you should garden in you terrarium regularly.
Which one I should pick? Terrarium? Tower? Dark corridor with rape tentacles (would be cool if they would be there)? I literally cant predict where my input would lead me, based on provided games output.

Very bad puzzle, 0/10 do not recommend, goods are not as described, very dissatisfied, no like no subscribe no comment

Reactions: jfmherokiller

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
That game worried me because I think it had the vore tag and I find that to be completely repulsive. Does it appear often cause if not I'll try it.
If I remember correctly it's on like...two paths? And it's very mild stuff, not detailed or anything. It's honestly pretty restricted to like two scenes last I checked.

There's like 17 different paths to go on, it's a very very small percentage.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
weird funfact
*sigh*

Son, you better sit down. I have some bad news for you…
funfact I was going to say it about all the charaters that have seriously humanlike faces with animal bodies tho I stuck with the kitsunes so I didnt get destroyed by the internet.

Reactions: Fikedever
Jun 1, 2017
anyone else wish the Kitsunes hat muzzled faces (or an option for them when you become bound to keros) or am i just a furry degenerate?
They actually do to an extent. The Japanese folk lore about kitsune is roughly that they're basically foxes that over hundreds of years got magical abilities, shapeshifting etc. In some irl art you'll see their shadow being a literal fox still. In game tobs seems to have followed that to an extent because in specific scenes, such as mikos heat where the text describes her getting more beast like, her teeth showing, face becoming more like a predator and "losing control", or like when kiyokos area is attacked, one of your kids is viewed by kinu as having become almost feral, nails becoming much longer, teeth etc to have mauled one of the attackers. They most likely have at least a Garret and gwyn-ish level furry appearance they're capable of showing under extreme pressure or excitement.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
funfact I was going to say it about all the charaters that have seriously humanlike faces with animal bodies tho I stuck with the kitsunes so I didnt get destroyed by the internet.
The kitsune don't really have animal bodies, though. They have human bodies and heads, just with tails and ears.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
question, since i dont feel like downloading whatever update were on
the Kas dungeon - is she sub only in it?
she doesnt have any dom scenes or?

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes