knyght

Apr 21, 2017
I am always disappointed with transformation games. You can always loose your dick or make girls grow one. But you can never transform all dudes and futanari into full girls and impregnate everyone. :cautious: disappointment is the name of the game.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I am always disappointed with transformation games. You can always loose your dick or make girls grow one. But you can never transform all dudes and futanari into full girls and impregnate everyone. :cautious: disappointment is the name of the game.
you can if you know how to transform the game itself skyrim modding style

Basty96

May 4, 2017
Wait, why can a ton of characters in this retarded game cuck the protagonist, but we can't fuck Gweyr and cuck Garth? Like, what? I want to just fuck a capable woman for once that isn't Brienne lol. A woman without a dick also. Like, damn. This game's devs are beyond ridiculous.
first time being here i take it? that shit's normal for these "Devs"

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I come every few releases to ask if they put more female player hetero content because I liked the 3 that were included. Is there anything new? <-<

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Didn't everyone want Wsan to work on Brihaus tho? Pretty sure that's why the main story is on pause.

Sav and Wsan are doing the main story for KM, and they're both tied up with big projects people have wanted to see for awhile (Brihome and RynQuest).

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes