MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Again, this was not added to the game just for the sake of violence like "look at me, I like killing!!!! Skull to the skull god, blood to the blood throne, or something I dunno". It was added make character, gweyr, more 'deep'.
I... don't really care why it was added. You could argue this same exact point for the kitsune den, that doesn't make it any less shit and out of place. You know how you fix this scene? Just don't fucking make them kids. It doesn't solve the problem completely, but it sure as hell is a lot better than becoming a shittier Anakin Skywalker. This is a smut game with an extremely light tone and then it suddenly goes in-depth about killing children. It's the same thing as a kid's show start having its characters curse and beat the shit out of each other.

Wish this game had some competition so I could write for them rather than this shitshow.

G3b

Oct 15, 2021
To be honest, why is the giant breastplate the only transformation that can bypass the 8 feet tall mark? I'm now 8 feet 6 inches tall, the same height as Brienne.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you don’t mind me asking, are you guys who’re into m/m gay or bi? or do you still consider yourselves straight?

Reactions: Fiz1247
Jun 1, 2017
My problem with CoC 2 comes from the inconsistency & the blatant dishonesty on the end of the Devs. Also, as of late, the quality of the writing has fallen apart like a sandcastle in a hurricane, it's below some of the stuff written for CoC 1, ironically at times written by the same person.
I dunno, I agree with you but at the same time imo I feel like the problem is less the writing in particular and more of some of the original writers' projects being overshadowed by the newer wave, making the older projects stick out horribly. What I mean is compare aileh and freja to kiyoko and kinu. Directly connected to story and other romantic interest, better parent sim, no forced parental issues, can interact with and name kid, varied smut scenes.

And also if the foundation is weak what's built on top suffers. if you have a scene by wsan, continuing the current course, where you go on a date with brint/brienne and they hug and bang mc or you propose to them and it's a very emotional moment, it's a safe bet people will be happy and might make people who were on the fence like them because they've already been made likeable and are getting more reasons.

if tobs made more kiyoko content, most likely it would have the same or more of her abrasive comments and personality and would appeal primarily to people who would like it regardless. If he attempted to give kiyoko a character arc where she respected your character, was harsher on people who insult you, was more proactive with you and *wanted* you to join her in doing stuff together besides smut, and honestly just retconned the entire novella, then to make her as near universally likeable for her niche as brienne is now without altering what's already there you'd need double the work. To change her to a "neutral" reception where maybe it's not super common to like her but she's not worse the more you observe her actions, then to create moments to build player attachment like briennes little date moments, seeking you out and saying she needs you etc. (Which you'd think a kitsune would do when they're hungry and married to you). That's unlikely but possible. Issue is that's the case with several characters now, see caits reception for the past however many years, the marriage scene fiasco, stuff like the lusamine gangbang while you wait outside scene etc etc

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Kinda random but I just now had to ask Tobs something on the forum, and his answer was so incredibly laconic that it made me laugh. Is this gap moe?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
MY PEOPLE!
Still, what kind of twink (be it in looks or personality) do you want?
Long as they have a nice ass, I'm pretty amenable. Berwyn is my favorite male character so probably in that ballpark for best results personality wise.
are you guys who’re into m/m gay or bi? or do you still consider yourselves straight?
Mostly straight I guess. If it's feminine enough then it'll do it for me. I wouldn't go out with a guy irl but I've seen traps cute enough to confuse my dick. Basically:
bossmio_ch2_07.png

Reactions: Kalyadranoc

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Long as they have a nice ass, I'm pretty amenable. Berwyn is my favorite male character so probably in that ballpark for best results personality wise.

Mostly straight I guess. If it's feminine enough then it'll do it for me. I wouldn't go out with a guy irl but I've seen traps cute enough to confuse my dick. Basically:
View attachment 2070734
ok whats the source of that image because if its a comic i kinda wanna read it.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016

This is kinda where I'm at.
Strictly into chicks, but occasionally will turn a blind eye to that rule to take a Crack at Sugo or somethin.

Reactions: destroyerofassholes
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes