Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Hey, look at that. I guess lurking in the discord has its perks.
View attachment 3865878
Kinda shows why my general disinterest in her exists. She's so plain in presentation. Another catgirl, hooray...
I think my Zhara is broken. Does anyone know what the flags are to make her go to the Wayfort?
In my save I have Zhara in my Wayfort acting as guards and I found these two values. Try fiddling with those.
ZHARA_WF\":2
ZHARA_WF_APP\":1

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Who the actual fuck is that. I thought the first male wyld elf we meet is that removable horny elfboy up north
That horsecock horny one wasn't there from the start. He got added in 2020.
The very first wyld elf encounter is "Wyld Elf Band" that was there pretty much from the beginning. Elaril, wyld elf man, appears in that encounter.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
From Savin&Co? As if. :KEK:
This isn't Savin though, and plenty on the writing team has done that. Let's not pretend we've only got one of those two extremes.
Hello does anyone here have a walkthrough pdf of this game
There's no such thing.
Cait's thick belly seem lonely. it need some kitten inside to keep it warm so let MC knock her up already dammit!
Hope you're ready to get gangbanged at the altar because that's likely what you'll need to do.

• Haha
Reactions: Tsubuhaza

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Yeah, “Cait but not a whore” is certainly more appealing than “Commissioned centaur OC who cucks you”.
Pretty shocking to see an actual side-character with fanfare. Do that to the rest of the peanut gallery and this could be more palatable.

Cait's thick belly seem lonely. it need some kitten inside to keep it warm so let MC knock her up already dammit!
Come back in four years, at least.

Is this game a harem game
Can male mc marrie multiple girls
Suppose so? Wouldn't call it a harem game per se. More of an open relationship thing, far as I recall.

Reactions: SouthernHamster
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes