Apr 8, 2020
hm
Is this game a harem game
Can male mc marrie multiple girls
Like it was said, it's more like polyamorous open relationships. But I'm sure you could marry a few, just don't expect harem situations where you have 2 or more girls only interested in your character and fawning over your character.

Do expect some unprompted netorare situations, especially when it's around dommy futa characters.

Also there are a few voyerism scenes but I believe those are mostly skipable.

If you don't like netorare don't fall for Azzy, it's a honeytrap. I did that mistake myself. Unfortunately my penchant for bee-girls is once again cucked in coc 2 just like it was cucked in coc 1.

Finally, be prepared to be disapointed in the futa scenes, they mostly werent designed with male pcs in mind, at least from my perspective. Even Urta, one of the most hated characters of the original game, had generally better futa scenes than most of what I found so far in CoC II. Unless you like seeing your ass stuffed with horse cock and a lot of neglected pussies, then yeah it is for you.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
hm

Like it was said, it's more like polyamorous open relationships. But I'm sure you could marry a few, just don't expect harem situations where you have 2 or more girls only interested in your character and fawning over your character.

Do expect some unprompted netorare situations, especially when it's around dommy futa characters.

If you don't like netorare don't fall for Azzy, it's a honeytrap. I did that mistake myself. Unfortunately my penchant for bee-girls is once again cucked in coc 2 just like it was cucked in coc 1.

Finally, be prepared to be disapointed in the futa scenes, they mostly werent designed with male pcs in mind, at least from my perspective. Even Urta, one of the most hated characters of the original game, had generally better futa scenes than most of what I found so far in CoC II. Unless you like seeing your ass stuffed with horse cock and a lot of neglected pussies, then yeah it is for you.
I guess, there is only Drifa who into MC and only MC.

Zaky0909

Feb 20, 2023
Does anyone here have a 100% save of this game all places unlocked all items unlocked and all cities unlocked if not is ther at least 50% save

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
Bro, if your going to sell your soul out for some goblins at least go all in on what you want!
Sell out for a goblin harem where you can run your dick through that entire female side of that family tree and most of the next generation has your name on it and they got to change the family tree's name to yours.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Bro, if your going to sell your soul out for some goblins at least go all in on what you want!
Sell out for a goblin harem where you can run your dick through that entire female side of that family tree and most of the next generation has your name on it and they got to change the family tree's name to yours.
Rolling right into another story, you begin to tell Minerva about the time you fought three hundred goblins, yet another fierce battle, with them tearing your clothes off and trying to rape you for your seed. They would cry, “We claim this pole for the horde,” but you wouldn’t let them have it without a fight, raising your spear of impregnation, you thrust deep into their ranks, activating your mighty spear’s life-giving magics, and flooding the enemy lines with rich, potent streams of power. Your attack was successful, the thick goopy mess defeating the goblin horde temporarily; they always came back each time though, with greater numbers.

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
hm

I know we dog on this game a lot but there's the harem cats, brienne's family, and the two horsewives in terms of harem that are interested in you and are fawning over you. Literally all of the people that you can marry in this game will fawn over your pc excessively and they have basically zero cuck content
People also keep doomsaying over unprompted neotare but the only cases when that happen are when you lose a fight and the ethryn scene with hashat, of which you have to interact with hashat several times to activate. Also there is an option to not have azzy interact with liaden. I really hope I don't get called a savin dickrider for this, but I really don't think we should actively lie to people about the state of the game

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I know we dog on this game a lot but there's the harem cats, brienne's family, and the two horsewives in terms of harem that are interested in you and are fawning over you. Literally all of the people that you can marry in this game will fawn over your pc excessively and they have basically zero cuck content
People also keep doomsaying over unprompted neotare but the only cases when that happen are when you lose a fight and the ethryn scene with hashat, of which you have to interact with hashat several times to activate. Also there is an option to not have azzy interact with liaden. I really hope I don't get called a savin dickrider for this, but I really don't think we should actively lie to people about the state of the game
Huh, I care so little bout Azyrra I tend to just let her do whatever the fuck she wants, how does her scene goes if we tell her to dump the "ExClUsIvElY" lesbodin?

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
Huh, I care so little bout Azyrra I tend to just let her do whatever the fuck she wants, how does her scene goes if we tell her to dump the "ExClUsIvElY" lesbodin?
Iirc if you don't go for it it's essentially dropped and she doesn't really bring it up again. I don't like it either, but it's something you opt into and you can just say no if you don't want it. My bigger issue with her is that her only preg content is shoving eggs up your ass

Reactions: Wrynn13
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes