Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I am speed
Y'know, there's some clinics that you can go to over that, man.

I know we dog on this game a lot but there's the harem cats, brienne's family, and the two horsewives in terms of harem that are interested in you and are fawning over you. Literally all of the people that you can marry in this game will fawn over your pc excessively and they have basically zero cuck content
Yeah, but that's the thing. They're not the core of the game or anything. They're the crust.

Great crust on Brienne's folks' case but still, you're probably not supposed to center on them. So yeah, that's why I didn't feel like calling it a harem game when they're a bit incidental.

Reactions: B2B2 and JungleNuts

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So strawberry_tea returns but it's not for Clementine. Grand...

I liked her before the devs told me my only option to have a family with her was to grow a pussy and get fucked by her. Girl, femboy, trans, I don't give a shit. As long as I'm the dominant one in the relationship and they look cute enough, they can be whatever. When you lead me on for years to a conclusion (Ryn becoming your lover, losing her dick/gaining a pussy, "Really feel like your woman") only to then out of nowhere tell me, that the only way Ryn can possibly have a heir is by knocking up one of my other lovers, Elthara, or knocking me up, despite the world we live in having pussy potion and Ryn showing no implications she would not want a pussy at all, even temporarily, that's when my problems with the character come in. They managed to waste my time building up this relationship with this character when they knew this was going to be the conclusion of it. I atleast give Cait that she comes upfront about her being a whore (though Savin seems to think that's suppose to be romantic with all the intimate shit he wants to push with her because we know he loves being voyeuristic cuck. "Anal virginity", fucking christ).
I 100% agree with this. I mean how the hell are you gonna plop this adorable submissive elf in front of us and then at the end game say nah you can't breed this. It just doesn't make sense that the PC can drink a potion, grow a vag and then get impregnated by her but she can't do the same

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
She's absolutely doesn't mind if Azzy have her way with her, ain't she?
and her family, Atani, Ahmri, Ragnild, Hretha, Infrinth, Vatia, Zo, Lyric, and Kailani off the top of my head.
Can't argue with that.
Vari, Zhara
They both seems okay with MC bc MC is the best choice at the moment. They both have their fun before him/her and they will after if MC gone missing/pass on. I do love Vari content tho. Actually, same will be true for Infrinth and Hretha: you just proved that you are the strongest nearby. If somebody else will do that - well, they will happily be with this "somebody" aswell.
Kiyoko, Kohaku, Rindo
Oh please. Not much of a kitsune hater, but whole bunch of kitsune content left me with a feeling that Champ was just being used, y'know, nice cock, awesome chi. The barbarian turned out to be useful at the moment, didn't he?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
She's absolutely doesn't mind if Azzy have her way with her, ain't she?
Not sure what you're referring to, but any threesomes involving Brienne is initiated by you, otherwise she has no interest in pursuing other people herself.
They both seems okay with MC bc MC is the best choice at the moment. They both have their fun before him/her and they will after if MC gone missing/pass on.
The premise was not that they were virgins before meeting you. After they do, you're the only one they pursue. I doubt most if any of them would stay celibate if you died so early in their lives.
Oh please. Not much of a kitsune hater, but whole bunch of kitsune content left me with a feeling that Champ was just being used, y'know, nice cock, awesome chi. The barbarian turned out to be useful at the moment, didn't he?
*Shrug* They're still into you and only you. Having nice chi is the same as having a nice dick, body, power, skill, whatever.

IHC

May 8, 2021
woah so this game has ntr tag now? since when and how?

btw the rating is awfully low though, what the hell happened while i was gone...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
woah so this game has ntr tag now? since when and how?

btw the rating is awfully low though, what the hell happened while i was gone...
I don't know what timeline you lived in where CoC2 is highly regarded but can you let me borrow that time machine of yours 'cause I wanna see that timeline myself.

Reactions: DarkKingRen
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes