Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
HEY!!! YOU!!!
Finally awake....You were trying to cross the border of CoC and CoC II right?
On and off rarely sleep due to insomnia, as for CoCII been doing a fair bit of comparing both CoC and CoCII. Still looking for a way to become a dragon in cocII in CoC you had to get blood from Ember. It would be nice if they added an interaction in the nursery in hawkstone to play and chat with your kids. The only difference between CoC and CoCII is Project Leads as Fenoxo was the Driving force behind CoC but Savin is the Figurehead for CoC2. As for CoC there were no deticated classes. Personally I'm not a fan of the Ability Card system I prefer the system from CoC. Black magic Requied a threshold libido to use while white magic had to be below a certain threshold to use in order not to fail.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
On and off rarely sleep due to insomnia, as for CoCII been doing a fair bit of comparing both CoC and CoCII. Still looking for a way to become a dragon in cocII in CoC you had to get blood from Ember. It would be nice if they added an interaction in the nursery in hawkstone to play and chat with your kids. The only difference between CoC and CoCII is Project Leads as Fenoxo was the Driving force behind CoC but Savin is the Figurehead for CoC2. As for CoC there were no deticated classes. Personally I'm not a fan of the Ability Card system I prefer the system from CoC. Black magic Requied a threshold libido to use while white magic had to be below a certain threshold to use in order not to fail.
CoC and CoC2 could not be further apart. Not in CoC2 favour. :HideThePain:

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
His ideas on parenting being something you ditch after a certain age is pretty telling.
Apparently helping Kinu with grooming is me making her over-reliant and hindering her growth.

How damaged must you be to think helping your 10 years old kid do something so insignificant is affecting her independence? It's baffling.

I see a lot of people bad-mouthing Kiyoko, but I honestly don't think she's changed for the worse, at least significantly. In my opinion, the pure retardation of what Tobs think parenting is, is what spoiled the whole thing.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Anyone know what's the requirements for triggering Quin's Attitude Adjustment quest? Wiki says it's raising affection with him in addition to having him and Atugia recruited. I'm not entire sure how to raise affection with him, outside of, presumably, events and having sex with him lots. One of my previous runs unlocked the quest almost immediately as soon as Quin was recruited, so I wonder if there's also a time/content gate for when the quest can be unlocked (because I think that PC may have rescued and recruited him at a much later point than my current PC).

KouUrakiZX-2

Mar 17, 2020
Anyone know what's the requirements for triggering Quin's Attitude Adjustment quest? Wiki says it's raising affection with him in addition to having him and Atugia recruited. I'm not entire sure how to raise affection with him, outside of, presumably, events and having sex with him lots. One of my previous runs unlocked the quest almost immediately as soon as Quin was recruited, so I wonder if there's also a time/content gate for when the quest can be unlocked (because I think that PC may have rescued and recruited him at a much later point than my current PC).
As far as I remember, the requirements to unlock that quest were:
-Entered the gym
-Have both Atugia & Quin
-Level 3
-Quin relationship score at 5 or more i think
--completing Quintessentials gave a +3
--some of the talk options gave a +1 for first times?

Reactions: Crys Heart

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
As far as I remember, the requirements to unlock that quest were:
-Entered the gym
-Have both Atugia & Quin
-Level 3
-Quin relationship score at 5 or more i think
--completing Quintessentials gave a +3
--some of the talk options gave a +1 for first times?
All this time of waiting 20+ in-game days (and wasting, like, possibly a good few real life hours), and I can't believe all I missed was going to the fucking gym. Excuse me while I go scream out of my window.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I know we dog on this game a lot but there's the harem cats, brienne's family, and the two horsewives in terms of harem that are interested in you and are fawning over you. Literally all of the people that you can marry in this game will fawn over your pc excessively and they have basically zero cuck content
People also keep doomsaying over unprompted neotare but the only cases when that happen are when you lose a fight and the ethryn scene with hashat, of which you have to interact with hashat several times to activate. Also there is an option to not have azzy interact with liaden. I really hope I don't get called a savin dickrider for this, but I really don't think we should actively lie to people about the state of the game
Is that Hashat scene even still in the game? I tested it multiple times to see what people were talking about and never saw it.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Is that Hashat scene even still in the game? I tested it multiple times to see what people were talking about and never saw it.
You have to had encountered Hashat 5 times, and after that it's a flat 20% chance when encountering her again.
And you have to choose Sit Beside option.

EDIT: I tested it myself, there have to be some hidden requirements (like having high confidence Ryn, or having sexed Hashat before).
EDIT2: Found the answer on the forum. Ryn's libido needs to be high for the blowjob to trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: MomijiH

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
There are threesome scenes with Brienne and her sister where they get a bit kissy. The mother is always sexed alone. Apparently the only kind of incest Patreon really cares about is ParentxChild, as if sibling incest can't be abusive.

It was literally written in the design doc that she was a spite project. The den is just full of casual racism toward you despite the deeds you do and bagging their long lost leader as your wife. And because Tobs had a weird childhood, he thinks people are weird to be upset we didn't get any involvement in our daughter's arranged marriage.
And yet you can bang Azzy with her mother right after hearing about her having an orgy with her sons. But yep no incest content here...

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes