Oct 10, 2021
You're fast, but I'm faster. And had a better line come to mind.
:)
Edit: Also, freakishly I actually edited it in those few seconds as you quoted me. We crossed in that little bit of time. I'd try to add the old stuff back, but I didn't save it or anything.

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Stumbled onto this gem while trying to find that screenshot: View attachment 3877494

Motherfucker wishes they had more staff writers. Bitch please, you have driven out at least 2 of them out of the team in the last couple years. :KEK:
Why does he wish they had more staff writers? Fucking hire one then, you make enough money to do so. The reasons they don't have more is because you have to write for them for fucking YEARS all being UNPAID, interact with them on discord and get all buddy buddy with them, and have the luck for them to actually like your writing enough to include you.

The game has been around for over half a decade, there isn't an excuse for not being able to find another writer. If he wants the story to be exclusively his, fine, but then don't fucking complain about it being too much work and wishing you had help. Like motherfucker YOU are the boss. Instead of wishing you had less work, you can literally just have less work. Or get the existing writers to actually help you with the story instead of, I don't know, going off and making their own fucking game within your game. Then again that would mean being forced to see TOBS writing so...

Oct 10, 2021
Fastest hand in a CoC II thread
I couldn't have won this Daytime Emmy by myself. My hand eye coordination was trained under the same conditions special forces were. So I dedicate this award to SKoW. I see that under any scene written by and my fingers are just moving on their own to click away as fast as humanly possible. :p

Reactions: Fikedever

Mihael

May 30, 2017
Just finished Kalysea content, and gosh darn it why did they made it a bad end. It was soo good, and for some reason Wsan just decides to turn it into a full blown evil mind break

yuzuyo

Jan 31, 2022
Just finished Kalysea content, and gosh darn it why did they made it a bad end. It was soo good, and for some reason Wsan just decides to turn it into a full blown evil mind break
Your gripe is with whoever made the character in the first place. Wsan was paid to write her.

She did to me when it comes to Kinu's arranged marriage. She acts like I have no actual say despite me being her parent as much as her because I'm not part of their culture.
Fair enough. I do think it was quite shitty, but not enough to make me dislike her.

Reactions: SirJahar

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Why does he wish they had more staff writers? Fucking hire one then, you make enough money to do so. The reasons they don't have more is because you have to write for them for fucking YEARS all being UNPAID, interact with them on discord and get all buddy buddy with them, and have the luck for them to actually like your writing enough to include you.

The game has been around for over half a decade, there isn't an excuse for not being able to find another writer. If he wants the story to be exclusively his, fine, but then don't fucking complain about it being too much work and wishing you had help. Like motherfucker YOU are the boss. Instead of wishing you had less work, you can literally just have less work. Or get the existing writers to actually help you with the story instead of, I don't know, going off and making their own fucking game within your game. Then again that would mean being forced to see TOBS writing so...
He doesn't. As you say he could hire plenty but won't. The whining about "oh we're so overworked" is just excuses to lead the paypigs on while he milks then longer. More staff would mean less profit.

PIZZABOT9000

Sep 24, 2017
Feels like the game's just becoming TiTS.
Bunch of huge titty monster girls with futa cocks and more dropped threads than a seamstress with parkinson's.
Game started out pretty decent but it's just a mess of duplicated content from TiTS now and weird "owns" against the PC from the surviving writers.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
He doesn't. As you say he could hire plenty but won't. The whining about "oh we're so overworked" is just excuses to lead the paypigs on while he milks then longer. More staff would mean less profit.
It's very blatant that they're just trying to milk this for every dime they can cause I mean if judging by the thread this started back in 2016 and what have they accomplished main story wise...still at the minotaur city. If they wanted to build a good reputation with their consumers they could have finished the story and then periodically released the side stuff, instead they switched it around and are releasing boring one offs and have been at a complete stand still story wise

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
There's plans to make a softer submission route that will not result in a bad end. I don't think it's coming anytime soon though.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Stumbled onto this gem while trying to find that screenshot: View attachment 3877494

Motherfucker wishes they had more staff writers. Bitch please, you have driven out at least 2 of them out of the team in the last couple years. :KEK:
One more time!

The only difference between CoC and CoCII is Project Leads as Fenoxo was the Driving force behind CoC but Savin is the Figurehead for CoC2.
It also happened to be exposed to mods for a long time, giving the game extra life. CoC2 could probably use that.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes