Sep 2, 2018
well iirc the last version i played was like 6.5? way before all these happened
The game jumped from 0.6.35 to 0.7.0 back in February, so that wasn’t that long ago. Not… too much has changed since then, just more of the same. Centaur cucking, more chicks with dicks, a couple new writers, and more pregslop are really all that’s been added in the last five months.

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
She's absolutely doesn't mind if Azzy have her way with her, ain't she?

Can't argue with that.

They both seems okay with MC bc MC is the best choice at the moment. They both have their fun before him/her and they will after if MC gone missing/pass on. I do love Vari content tho. Actually, same will be true for Infrinth and Hretha: you just proved that you are the strongest nearby. If somebody else will do that - well, they will happily be with this "somebody" aswell.

Oh please. Not much of a kitsune hater, but whole bunch of kitsune content left me with a feeling that Champ was just being used, y'know, nice cock, awesome chi. The barbarian turned out to be useful at the moment, didn't he?
The Transformations are way different from the Original CoC I remember to become a kitsune you had to eat fox jewel berries you got from the kitsune manor side quest, I do miss the old Firebutts "Salamanders" like Helia.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
The Transformations are way different from the Original CoC I remember to become a kitsune you had to eat fox jewel berries you got from the kitsune manor side quest, I do miss the old Firebutts "Salamanders" like Helia.
Remember that you can always visit Helia in CoC1. Thankfully.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Remember that you can always visit Helia in CoC1. Thankfully.
I've Played the Shit outta CoCI, One of the unofficial builds had the Alice Demons which where lolified succubus that and the Behemoth. CoC2 lack the odd humor of Rathzul. Also if you befriended Helia enough you can get her to come 2 camp same with kitha the dragoness enough interactions with helia she ask about having a kid naming the child "Talis" has some unique dialog which was Helia's mothers name.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
You can Chat with Savin directly on the Fenoxo Forums @ fenoxo.com. If your familiar with Google Documents and Parsing you could submit a Scene for CoCII and/or Trials in Tainted Space they welcome most kinky insight just sucks they cut a lot of incest content due to Patreons morally fucked double standard ToS.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You can Chat with Savin directly on the Fenoxo Forums @ fenoxo.com. If your familiar with Google Documents and Parsing you could submit a Scene for CoCII and/or Trials in Tainted Space they welcome most kinky insight just sucks they cut a lot of incest content due to Patreons morally fucked double standard ToS.
HEY!!! YOU!!!
Finally awake....You were trying to cross the border of CoC and CoC II right?

Sep 2, 2018
IMG_7740.jpeg

Apr 8, 2020
I know we dog on this game a lot but there's the harem cats, brienne's family, and the two horsewives in terms of harem that are interested in you and are fawning over you. Literally all of the people that you can marry in this game will fawn over your pc excessively and they have basically zero cuck content
People also keep doomsaying over unprompted neotare but the only cases when that happen are when you lose a fight and the ethryn scene with hashat, of which you have to interact with hashat several times to activate. Also there is an option to not have azzy interact with liaden. I really hope I don't get called a savin dickrider for this, but I really don't think we should actively lie to people about the state of the game
The problem isnt how little there is of it, its that its there. I do mind even one unprompted cuck scene, and this game has several, with diferent degrees of severity. There is also player antagonizing writting in the game (according to some people, havent read much of tobs stuff yet, but apparently kinu was written as a fuck you to the players).

The only literal harem is the cat girls harem isnt it? And the cat harem doesnt have a lot of stuff either, while characters like cait get tons of atention. It's like me coming here specifically asking for female elf wife and you tell me "oh yeah you can definitely romance this elf character". Nah there is no elf waifu my friend.

I don't know about Brienne stuff yet but aparently you can marry her whole family. Are there harem scenes with them? Wouldnt that classify as incest for patreon to step in?

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
do they accept classes, skills, and/or background?

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know about Brienne stuff yet but aparently you can marry her whole family. Are there harem scenes with them? Wouldnt that classify as incest for patreon to step in?
There are threesome scenes with Brienne and her sister where they get a bit kissy. The mother is always sexed alone. Apparently the only kind of incest Patreon really cares about is ParentxChild, as if sibling incest can't be abusive.
(according to some people, havent read much of tobs stuff yet, but apparently kinu was written as a fuck you to the players)
It was literally written in the design doc that she was a spite project. The den is just full of casual racism toward you despite the deeds you do and bagging their long lost leader as your wife. And because Tobs had a weird childhood, he thinks people are weird to be upset we didn't get any involvement in our daughter's arranged marriage.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes