NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So for like the 2 other lost souls that care it seems that currently the Black Mage is the class with the highest possible attacking stat? Just finished arming up my guy to the best of my capabilities for a total of 176 Spell Power, beatin the fully geared, HORNY AS FUCK (libido at 100 to further increase sexyness) Charmer with 172 in Sexyness.

That combined with the Summon Lust Elemental which is basically a pocket Charmer is honestly making me start to turn away from the OG Supreme human build and embrace the arcane corruption of the mutant elves.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
To be honest the only genuinely good kid in the game is the one in the alternative fox village. Genuinely cute interactions, Vegeta dynamic with a high corruption PC, just literally the Homelander and Soldier Boy meme. Would repudiate that hillbilly Kinu in a second.
Alternative fox village?

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
That combined with the Summon Lust Elemental which is basically a pocket Charmer is honestly making me start to turn away from the OG Supreme human build and embrace the arcane corruption of the mutant elves.
I'll do you one better. Be a filthy knife ear that embraced the light of humanity by drinking copious amounts of "root of man"

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I like Freja better, Aileh's daughter with us. Plenty of cute interactions, she's actually our kid so we get the whole pregnancy package, and no bullshit growth spurt into hating us. Inaya is cute but she's not actually my kid.
Eh. All the better. No excuses if she gets a growth spurt. troll-face-evil-laugh.gif

The internal monologue of a high corruption Champ in the family dates is all don't wanna be here, just doing this to get laid, being gruff and stuff, basically this:

what-scenes-from-the-anime-you-want-to-become-a-support-v0-2scxtod9zxb91.jpg

And then you get at the end of Kailani's (?) pregnancy, i believe right when the child is born, and the Champion notices Inaya hanging at the door not knowing if she should intrude and cue more cuteness and the internal monologue being revealed for the bs it is.

Don't wanna spoil too much because it's actually pretty good. Honestly the one and only time i was invested in my PC beyond what i come with in my head to make him less bland.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'll do you one better. Be a filthy knife ear that embraced the light of humanity by drinking copious amounts of "root of man"
In a game like this MC status won't be handed to you, MC status is something you must TAKE by force...whatever the cost
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
In a game like this MC status won't be handed to you, MC status is something you must TAKE by force...whatever the cost
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah I mean you literally keep the elf bonus to willpower if you start out as an elf and then turn into a human. No reason to remain as a knife ear.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Do mages get any cool scenes? Str chads gets to bully Brienne in bed, which is hot. Cunning and agility masters get lots of smarty pants and Neo like dodging bits. I've never played a mage to see what they get for scenes.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
Eh. All the better. No excuses if she gets a growth spurt.
troll-face-evil-laugh.gif
You and I both know the writers don't have the balls to do something like letting us have a grooming opportunity. That privilege goes to Cait exclusively.
The internal monologue of a high corruption Champ in the family dates is all don't wanna be here, just doing this to get laid, being gruff and stuff, basically this:

And then you get at the end of Kailani's (?) pregnancy, i believe right when the child is born, and the Champion notices Inaya hanging at the door not knowing if she should intrude and cue more cuteness and the internal monologue being revealed for the bs it is.

Don't wanna spoil too much because it's actually pretty good. Honestly the one and only time i was invested in my PC beyond what i come with in my head to make him less bland.
Hmmm, that almost sounds interesting enough to redo that with full corruption.

2.90 star(s) 107 Votes