Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
So I'm way too lazy to look it up but does anyone know on the of their head if there any differences between the classes, not combat wise but interactions with the world, characters, or whatever the hell they try to pass off as puzzles.
I think there's a handful based on being a mage, and a few that require a healing spell, but there's more reactivity from stats and backgrounds. And items, lots for items. Always good to carry wyvern venom, naphtha, and leananstones.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So I'm way too lazy to look it up but does anyone know on the of their head if there any differences between the classes, not combat wise but interactions with the world, characters, or whatever the hell they try to pass off as puzzles.
For one Interaction off the top of my head is that chimera chick or whatever the fuck she is...the red head who gets attacked by imps, but you can train her how to fight but she has an extra option if you choose to start as a solider but what it actually does I don't know I've never done it the option was grayed out for me.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
They are very VERY few changes from my experience, most extra options are unlocked by having the right item/skill/companion on your team, but from what I can remember:

Whitemage: You gush to Sander about also being a brother/sister of the faith when you meet & can heal Kinu when she sick using your powers.

Blackmage: You get into the nerd magic talk with Winne and Matiha at the end of their quest and you can tap into Dracia's ambient mana to summon a Dragon Warrior in ONE fight (truly is a shame you can't learn this summon forever, oh well, we get Grungendyr in that same island so there's that)

Aaand that's it, the other changes I've noticed and was gonna write down actually has to do with character's BACKGROUND rather than class, things such as: Soldier lets you train manticore girl abit differently, Hunter lets you bypass Hethia's druid spells during Garret quest, Noble, Arcanist & Scholar can all teach Kinu in one scene, etc.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm honestly surprised that we got Meira to move in with us instead of Senja, she always seemed the closer one to the MC (at this point I doubt the number of merchants matter considering we have the demon kitty, the caravan and technically Vivianne all setting up shop on the same spot)

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
If you're a Charmer with a Courtesan background you can give Evelyn a good lap dance. There's also that boat portion of Gweyrquest (Gweyrquest 3 I think?) where if you're a Thief you can unlock some doors without attracting attention (unless you have Quint with you). That's all I remember off the top of my head.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
If you're a Charmer with a Courtesan background you can give Evelyn a good lap dance. There's also that boat portion of Gweyrquest (Gweyrquest 3 I think?) where if you're a Thief you can unlock some doors without attracting attention (unless you have Quint with you). That's all I remember off the top of my head.
Lap dance was kinda mid ngl

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I'm honestly surprised that we got Meira to move in with us instead of Senja, she always seemed the closer one to the MC (at this point I doubt the number of merchants matter considering we have the demon kitty, the caravan and technically Vivianne all setting up shop on the same spot)
I said the same thing a while back when she got preg stuff.

I think its one of two things: Tobs just decided he likes Meira more, or Senja's expansion is going to bigger and more dramatic and thus is farther off; possibly tied to raccoon Flemeth.

Reactions: EmptyHusk97

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
I can’t even hate play this new content with Meira, Tobs writing made my eyes glaze over already in a few pages. I rather it had been Senja since it wouldn’t be a thesis. Throne sex scene was pretty good though, but that means yet another lackluster for me.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
It's very strange, I've been seeing more reviews like this lately on lots of different game threads. Really generic praise that could apply to almost any project due to mostly being subjective, it really seems like review botting but it's so randomly distributed and small in scope that I'm completely lost as to why anyone would bother.
I'm thinking it's like when that one guy showed up to have a moan about the game not having a rating above three stars or something.

Someone stumbled upon this, masturbated to whatever, saw the rating, disagreed and that's how we have that 5 star review. "Why is it not rated five stars? I had a good fap!" and all that.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's that time of the year again, where I see these dumbfucks rate this 5* with zero points that are backed when they praise all the dogshit that's in here.

Where's my report button again...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"An incredibly versatile game with stunning artwork and seat gripping plot."
You mean the same incomplete dogshit story we still have even today? With so many inconsistencies that it doesn't even make sense anymore?
The story makes more sense when you stop thinking about how it makes sense and just roll along with the shitty writing.

"I love how many different play styles there are as well as decisions you can make."
You mean the only change is what type of damage we do and we only have to be a prude or suck dicks from a good or an evil person?
What decisions? The only decision I had with the fox den is me pretending it doesn't exist 'cause my own damn character is written to be an absolute dumbass while being a reasonable person when another writer's scene is in.

"Choices really do matter and the characters are so lovable"
Yes, generic hoe no. 69 and generic futa no.300 with our oh so lovable main villain that we pretty much romance 'cause we all down bad for that demonussy or that demon cock if that's your preference. I really loved the part where I stopped caring about the seriousness of whatever happens in anything story related.
That made me LOVE these characters more when you stop seeing them as a person and rather just a sex toy to GOON with.

"Love the overall freedom."
What freedom? The freedom to lose in a scripted fight? The freedom to not have any other choice than to go with the writers' narratives???
If we actually have freedom I'll actually have a good use for transformations not just for aesthetics 'cause it doesn't make any sense.

"It allows for a lot of different styles of gameplay."
Ah yes, when I try a different class it's A DIFFERENT STYLE OF GAMEPLAY, I don't do damage this time, I HEAL.
Y'all know what the worst part about the gameplay is? YOU LOSE THE FIGHT IF YOUR CHARACTER LOST ALL THEIR HP EVEN WITH ALL YOUR ALLIES STILL UP AT FULL. THIS SHIT IS STILL NOT CHANGED AT ALL EVEN NOW.

"I hope that more games can strive towards one like this overall feels like a new world in and of itself."
I hope it doesn't, The only world we're at is a world of shit with a plot so generic and bad even sweet baby inc would rate this shit 0/10. It's like when we're playing with other kids roleplaying and they suddenly decides that they're an angel and we can't do shit so we just lose and roll with it 'cause they're pals with the cool kids.

What in the fuck are these reviews???
They can't even back their own damn praises with actual facts.
How about taking y'all's rose-tinted glasses off and open your eyes for once, preferred after post-nut clarity so we can actually have a sane mindset.

Last edited:

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I'm honestly surprised that we got Meira to move in with us instead of Senja, she always seemed the closer one to the MC
Haven't seen the new content yet, but Evergreen seems to genuinely like Senja a lot. It wouldn't be surprising if she isn't putting the same pressure to get the fuck out that she is on Meira despite her not being a viable candidate for body stealing. Senja also seems far more competent/stable and less likely to default to leeching off her rich fuck buddy.

Oct 10, 2021
Makes me wish there was a Sillymode version of this, where Evergreen begs you to take Meira away with tears in her eyes. "Please, she's started gathering cats. She's naming them. Mr. Whiskerbap tried to eat one of the other girl's faces the other day."

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I can’t even hate play this new content with Meira, Tobs writing made my eyes glaze over already in a few pages. I rather it had been Senja since it wouldn’t be a thesis.
Your loss. Now, If you'll excuse me, there is a brat I have to correct.

brat1.jpg

brat2.jpg

2.90 star(s) 108 Votes