Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
After reading what everyone else had to say, my conclusion is you're full of shit or you just said something stupid to bait me. So good job. My fault for trying to play the game lol.
What build are you using?

Some builds I have no luck with; can never win with warrior or charmer (though that may be a me problem)

I suggest:

1) You use save editor to get max EXP, so you can level up as high as possible
2) Black mage is my go-to in any game to become OP, including Coc2

Reactions: Shmooble

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Oh man! I love being at full health and suddenly dying for no reason!

Seriously what is this combat, lmao. This sort of turn based combat is fucked.
Just wear a shield. Crit immunity is like the most useful thing you can have.

Some builds I have no luck with; can never win with warrior or charmer (though that may be a me problem)
From my experience with charmers on Dark mode, you either go full in on tease crits (max cunning, grab a hornet ring, full slutwear, et cetera) and Song of Splendor+Allure everything to death or you go all in on buffing and combine Song of Storms (scales with spellpower)+Blessing+the perk that doubles buff length to roid up a party member so they can 1 shot things.
Also, I'm personally biased toward the buffslut route because it's something that a companion can't do as well as the Champion.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Well, how about that... I'll take my "dunce" hat now, thank you very much.
Don't take my post as aggressive btw, lots of people were asking for the apk even when it was already posted (there's one right below that post lol), I just thought it didn't work.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Don't take my post as aggressive btw, lots of people were asking for the apk even when it was already posted (there's one right below that post lol), I just thought it didn't work.
Oh nah, you're all cool in my school brother.

Guess I was kinda caught up in my irritation that I forgot to see properly.

Redsfw

Mar 26, 2024
Anyone got a save file for apk? Preferabley one with all the grind bullshit out of the way? I knkw i could just use the save editor but i dint understand the variablea. Pleas and thank you.

Jaz0n

May 23, 2019
Anyone got a save file for apk? Preferabley one with all the grind bullshit out of the way? I knkw i could just use the save editor but i dint understand the variablea. Pleas and thank you.
Uhhhh... that depends what you mean by that.

I mean. I got good built and a pretty sweet money pouch, so I can give you my save, but I've pretty much done every quest there is to do.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
What build are you using?

I suggest:

1) You use save editor to get max EXP, so you can level up as high as possible
2) Black mage is my go-to in any game to become OP, including Coc2
chamer is broken and really the only class in the game other than white mage.

Warrior is kinda shit but you can do fun things. I did fine in dark mode iron man mode with a simple captain build

1723008087368.png
Utterly RP, wanted 2 be support swordswoman while having 1 skill per class, works. Also didn't even want to pick up armour or such, still beat everything up until winter city at which point i grew a bit bored
1723008157468.png
So... even a grossly suboptimal warriors forgoing over half the equipment slots and doing an RP over effectiveness build gets you through content on dark. If you are losing just prebuff with consumables.

Other warrior build that i did that works better is any throwing dagger build. You want to stack on hit damage riders like consumables or some spellcaster class spells. It only applies to your main weapon but any multi attack set up also attacks multiple times w offhand. Something like dual blitz suppressive fire fan of blades iirc can deal 100s of damage a turn while taunting everyone.

Which brings us to why warrior is worth picking despite being ass - immortality. If you ironman it it's a godsend skill. being able to go all out on offense for 3 turns wins nearly any fight.

You can also run crackle powder thunder brand plus any storm skills on a shield and javelin tank.

tl;dr -The game is not hard and you can win even w suboptimal builds

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 3907347

I did not know we can make reviews for other games in the COC2 review section.
It's very strange, I've been seeing more reviews like this lately on lots of different game threads. Really generic praise that could apply to almost any project due to mostly being subjective, it really seems like review botting but it's so randomly distributed and small in scope that I'm completely lost as to why anyone would bother.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
It's very strange, I've been seeing more reviews like this lately on lots of different game threads. Really generic praise that could apply to almost any project due to mostly being subjective, it really seems like review botting but it's so randomly distributed and small in scope that I'm completely lost as to why anyone would bother.
I'm just thinking that these people don't play other videogames much (or at all)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Bro Charmer is the single biggest damage dealer this game has to offer like what you talking about?

Honeslty I tend to have the most power playing as either a Charmer or a Black Mage but the game can be beaten basically with any class if you do the honored, age-old tradition on this game's character build, that being:

1) Always Go for one good AoE damaging/healing skill, this game loves those who use AoE (Bolstering Dance/Allure/Fireball/Group Heal/etc)

2) Don't give a fuck about fashion just grab whatever increases your main stat (Sexyness/Magic Power/Attack Power) for each slot & if you can't do this then grab the one that grants you a nice buff or that best increase your overall defences (Mare's Ring is a must-have for Warriors, having extra HP and a passive HP regen is hella good!)

3) IF you have high presence then your Encounter Power should ALWAYS be summons, prefferably those with AoEs of their own to further honor rule 1, Summons such as: Fire Dancer, Cassidy, Grungendyr, Lust Elemental, etc all of those are great and will deal damage constantly REGARDLESS of what happens to your character (it's nice to have a damage source when Stunned/Knocked Prone)

IMO The Prencese stat is WHY the Charmer, Black Mage & White Mage are considered the KINGS in this game, not only it powers your summons like crazy (My boi Grungendyr has 156 attack power) but it ALSO powers up your companions so basically so if anyone is struggling I REALLY suggest them to try out any of these 3, they DO go the distance.

Last edited:

bensal

Nov 13, 2017
So I'm way too lazy to look it up but does anyone know on the of their head if there any differences between the classes, not combat wise but interactions with the world, characters, or whatever the hell they try to pass off as puzzles.

2.90 star(s) 108 Votes