Eroitch

May 21, 2023
I just wanted to say I LOVE how you little feet lickers protect and cherish your precious little game. I wonder how many of you have actually played the original game by fenoxo which is INCOMPARABLE to this one.

That game was shadowed in obscurity, it ran on flash you had to either play with the wiki open or wander around aimlessly for hours before a TEXT GAME till you stumbled into content.

This shit IS ON STEAM. HALF THE FUCKING WORLD knows about this game. You guys wonder why the ratings are high? BECAUSE IT IS BASED ON THE ORIGINAL CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS. Which was a FIRE game.

What you diphsits don't and can't possibly understand however is that THIS piece of shit game is a straight up INSULT to that game. I understand some of you can't fucking breath and type at the same time so when you type in your comments here by the time you press the "POST REPLY" button here you nearly asphyxiate and pass out, but TRY to UNDERSTAND that the problem is not with the game being unplayable or straight up bad with poor combat or some shit but that it is an INSULT to the previous title which SOME of us who were FANS of that game take to heart.

You don't have to hate this game because of that. Have fun guys, after all we are all here to play depraved and unpalatable things normal people would vomit to. But try to at least listen to those who are passionate about it instead of jumping to conclusions and insults. peace

Reactions: PixelLewd

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
oh thank god it's just 72,000,000+ pages of llama generated slopfiction, i thought they were getting close to finishing the game for a second

Apr 5, 2021
Saw the skub occurring, tried the new content, immediate conclusions below.
"Brevity is the Soul of wit" ~ Shakespeare (or someone he stole it from)
"Why use five words, when I have a dictionary right here!" ~ TOBS, Probably

I also see he still injects random aspects to the player character, such as the stuttered "W-what!?" moment with Meiri over nothing. Classic TOBS, please change.

Also see Savin is still trying to push his cowgirl now he's given up on making Cait popular, still not as good as Brin/Brienne. Can't wait for him to get so mad at his own employee that he makes her a companion next out of spite. Although I will add, I am surprised how much is written by Savin these days, I guess his outsourcing model wasn't working out any more, or he's not attributing people properly, either way, it's not bad stuff.

On that note, resurrecting the Cait watch, did evergreen always have a button to ask her for information? I swear that used to only appear after hiring Cait, and she's still got her arse firmly glued to the tavern floor where I left her.

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes