NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I still don't get the inconsistency with Meiras dick. In the description and in scenes its made out as if she was lugging around a massive log of schmeat but in the art its tiny pp
LOL, LMAO even (to be fair tho she is a dick witch that absorbs & shares dick size with her sisters? so when it comes to size Meira pretty much is "yes" and that's it)

Also at the risk of sounding like a boot-licker I do enjoy Livrea content, I like the bubbly cow bard, her preg content and her mission (granted I don't see myself using neither the armor or the wyrm tooth on any build but fuck it, I learned cool powers from the quest and the Wyrmslayer title sounds cool so is all good in my book)

Also on a plus side if you helped her out first you don't have to spend a whole day in Khor Minos to start dating her/can get to the good content faster so over all? I aprove (I might not like Savin's work ethics but I do enjoy his content, kinda the main reason why I'm still hanging around? this game took CoC's name as a bait and is not a good sequell true, but there's enough content that rubs me the right way for me to keep playing)

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I doubt its a typo either as the closest word to ensoupenated I could find was supinated which has nothing to do with the context of the paragraph as shown in the image. Anyone else getting different results or know if ensoupenated is a word?
I think he wanted the term "drenched" and just made a neologism. Either that or Tobs was Brazilian all along and thought of ensopado.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Well look at that. His brainrot finally reached breaking point and the thing collapse into a blackhole
I see the issue our favourite writer TOBS has finally decided that the english language has limited he's vocabulary for too long so now he has decided to improve upon it he truly is the shakespeare of our time or somewhere inbetween writing an entire wushu novel in the middle of the sex scene he's brain collapsed in on it's self finally allowing him to achieve CHIM
Thanks for confirming wasn't sure but that word jumped out at me and I was thinking wtf does that even mean?? :WaitWhat: Only to look it up and find nothing. TOBs truly is a pretentious prick and unlike TOBs i didn't need to make up a word to describe how I feel about both him and his writing. The only thing 'ensoupenated' is his brain :LUL:

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I think he wanted the term "drenched" and just made a neologism. Either that or Tobs was Brazilian all along and thought of ensopado.
With how much he repeats himself, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d exhausted his entire thesaurus and had to resort to neologisms.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I don't know man. It seems like youre the one who's angry nowadays, or just taking this all so seriously.
Yeah, I'm obviously angry about my favorite bratty tanuki getting content. :WaitWhat:

This guy, on the other hand...
Have you not noticed? This is one of TOBS' alts. He came here to advertise his Meira rework, by being an annoying little idiot.
Him sending screenshots and repeatedly bringing up "Muh Meira Brat Rape Correction" is evidence enough.
...Is perfectly calm and definitely not seething in paranoid rage whenever he sees me posting. :KEK:

I'm really not sure why you keep bringing up Savin noticing anybody here. We all know they never check this place and don't like it, there have been screenshots posted proving how much they don't value our opinions. I get that you like the game but you're literally just fighting ghosts here and making an argument that means absolutely nothing.
Well, I guess that makes Raf-Raf a ghost, as my "Savin won't notice you" remarks were aimed squarely at him and his silly belief that Savin would ever care about his public meltdowns.

Last edited:

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Wtf!? just googled and checked both the oxford and cambridge dictionary but did TOBS just make up a word??? :WaitWhat:
Google ensoupenated to see what I mean. View attachment 3915665

I doubt its a typo either as the closest word to ensoupenated I could find was supinated which has nothing to do with the context of the paragraph as shown in the image. Anyone else getting different results or know if ensoupenated is a word?
Well, Fancy pants, Rich McGee over here

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Also at the risk of sounding like a boot-licker I do enjoy Livrea content, I like the bubbly cow bard, her preg content and her mission
It's simultaneously sad and extremely hilarious that people ITT need to put up disclaimers before admitting they like anything about the game.

Livrea is lovely and I'm hoping we eventually get some marriage content with her. Having a bard at Wayfort would be great.

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes