Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
I doubt its a typo either as the closest word to ensoupenated I could find was supinated which has nothing to do with the context of the paragraph as shown in the image. Anyone else getting different results or know if ensoupenated is a word?
Iunno. Only thing I could find that could be relevant to cum would be this.

31.png

Reactions: fetishgirl

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I'm playing on android, if i'm not mistaken, the gallery button should be show up in the menu, but now i only got new game and load game choice (which obviously empty now)
There were big warnings on the main site for several updates that android players would need to take precautions so new versions wouldn't delete their saves. I guess they didn't make it over to this thread?

Hah, yeah, it was removed from the update notes here for some reason. Here's what each post starts with:

*IMPORTANT* Once again, if you play the download Android APK version of the game and currently have installed a version prior to 0.7.12, you MUST install and launch version 0.7.15 BEFORE installing the new APK, or you will LOSE ALL YOUR LOCAL & AUTO SAVES (not your to-file saves).You’ll know the mechanism is working when you update to 0.7.15 because it gives you an annoying popup whenever anything saves. Once you have seen the popup, it is safe to download and install versions 0.7.16+. Version 0.7.15 is pinned on the PLAY page.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
There were big warnings on the main site for several updates that android players would need to take precautions so new versions wouldn't delete their saves. I guess they didn't make it over to this thread?

Hah, yeah, it was removed from the update notes here for some reason. Here's what each post starts with:

*IMPORTANT* Once again, if you play the download Android APK version of the game and currently have installed a version prior to 0.7.12, you MUST install and launch version 0.7.15 BEFORE installing the new APK, or you will LOSE ALL YOUR LOCAL & AUTO SAVES (not your to-file saves).You’ll know the mechanism is working when you update to 0.7.15 because it gives you an annoying popup whenever anything saves. Once you have seen the popup, it is safe to download and install versions 0.7.16+. Version 0.7.15 is pinned on the PLAY page.
Yeah that was new..... So i just lost all my progress now, even with save editor, i had to start all over again, though it can speed up the grind but still progressing all the stories and exploring the map is no joke, i couldn't get my own saves in android, is there any saves around here that got around v0.7.7? Might edit from that and figure things out from there..., rather than restarting from 0

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
For people having save file issues:

There was an update a couple months ago that absolutely did brick saves if you haven't played in a while. It was avoidable, but I wouldn't be surprised if you went several versions between without updating that you're just SoL.

However, something else that I notice as the game is getting bigger. The main menu takes forever to properly load. I'll go to load my save and it will appear that there aren't any there, but it's because stuff is still loading. I think it's primarily because of the gallery that they added for CGs. If you open that first, you'll notice that they take time to load.

So TLDR: If it appears that your saves are gone, open the gallery and wait for the CG to load first. Then check to see if the saves are still gone. They may just be "loading" to appear in the actual menu.
Thanks for the tip, but nope, it’s just gone.

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes