Asanagu

May 29, 2019
Playing on Linux via Steam. Tried to save to file so I can do an edit, but when I save to anywhere on my computer no save file is created. Also tried downloading the game from here and same issue. Presume this has to do with Wine/Proton. Suggested fix?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You know, kinda crazy the last time Brienne got anything was like last year. Even crazier that most companion go even more back. Obviously at some point a character can be considered complete, but disregarding the ones that are just reside in the isle of irrelevance, also pretty insane that Brihaus came and want and i feel like Brienne got no resolution or thereabout. Game's wild. And i gotta say it halted like crazy since we got to the Mino city.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You know, kinda crazy the last time Brienne got anything was like last year. Even crazier that most companion go even more back. Obviously at some point a character can be considered complete, but disregarding the ones that are just reside in the isle of irrelevance, also pretty insane that Brihaus came and want and i feel like Brienne got no resolution or thereabout. Game's wild. And i gotta say it halted like crazy since we got to the Mino city.
As I said earlier, the game halted because many writers dropped out of the project.
Best case scenario, the current pace continues, cause I don't see any new writers eager to work on this project full-time.
Worst case, Savin and TOBS remain the only two writers keeping CoC2 on life support.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
After Wsan finished Brihaus, he commented on the post that he planned to head into the dickgirl/taur mines and he's not coming out.

Pretty he almost starved to death in the year+ it took him to write Bri's fam.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Playing through the available content that I care about seeing as a diminutive female goblin bimbo submissive has changed my perspective. FemChamp just has too many powerful people who are absolutely obsessed with their pussy or mouth. The only way I can see the game ending now is through a massive futadom battle royal and/or tournament arc to decide the one true top in the sub Championbowl.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Playing through the available content that I care about seeing as a diminutive female goblin bimbo submissive has changed my perspective. FemChamp just has too many powerful people who are absolutely obsessed with their pussy or mouth. The only way I can see the game ending now is through a massive futadom battle royal and/or tournament arc to decide the one true top in the sub Championbowl.
Speaking of that. Is there an updated list of who can impregnate fem Champ?

Oct 10, 2021
Gotta say y'all radicalizing each other right now. The tone is getting a bit excessive the last page or two. I don't care, cus it's funny as shit. Wanted to say something before people get even more butthurt and we get a new TOBs or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Atugia! You know, that paladin you go out and save from the forest. :)
Thanks.
And I literally don't remember him

So, just 1 single character? that is it?

edit: wait a minute. wiki says Atugia is a female, and never had a dick in the first place

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes