Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Sandre and Caera too
San and Cae aren't permanent irreversible dedickings, though, the way it is with Berwyn, Brint, and Eryka, and apparently now Meira as well. I'm pretty sure the question about how many people can be dedicked was referring to *permanent* dedicking where the only way to reverse it is to either carefully edit the save, or to load an older save from before the dedicking scene was done. And if so, that means that the only ones that can be permanently dedicked are Berwyn by simply choosing not to give him a dick back when reforming his body at the end of BerwynQuest2, Brint by letting the cursed outfit you find near the Marefolk finish its cursing, Eryka by rescuing her from her insanity and then picking the "Dedick" option back at the tile in Hawkthorne where you go to if you need to talk to Brother Sanders, and now apparently Meira by making her pregnant repeatedly and convincing her that the dick is bad for milfs (despite direct evidence to the contrary in the form of her own mother, potentially Karithea if you chose to turn her into a Futa after she decides that moving to the Wayfort's a better idea than staying in the rundown Temple of Terrestrial Fire, and potentially the Champion themselves).

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
San and Cae aren't permanent irreversible dedickings, though, the way it is with Berwyn, Brint, and Eryka, and apparently now Meira as well. I'm pretty sure the question about how many people can be dedicked was referring to *permanent* dedicking where the only way to reverse it is to either carefully edit the save, or to load an older save from before the dedicking scene was done. And if so, that means that the only ones that can be permanently dedicked are Berwyn by simply choosing not to give him a dick back when reforming his body at the end of BerwynQuest2, Brint by letting the cursed outfit you find near the Marefolk finish its cursing, Eryka by rescuing her from her insanity and then picking the "Dedick" option back at the tile in Hawkthorne where you go to if you need to talk to Brother Sanders, and now apparently Meira by making her pregnant repeatedly and convincing her that the dick is bad for milfs (despite direct evidence to the contrary in the form of her own mother, potentially Karithea if you chose to turn her into a Futa after she decides that moving to the Wayfort's a better idea than staying in the rundown Temple of Terrestrial Fire, and potentially the Champion themselves).
I'm pretty sure San and Cae dedicking is permanent and irreversible. You Gamble, win and fuck each of them, then fuck them together and then the option to dedick them appears in their [Talk] options.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Random question but which race (not counting the ones from pact with gods) does give the most "extra content" for the MC?
As far as I know it seems to be Catfolk? you do get a slightly different dialogue from Vari, as well as unlock the option to get stoned with both the Manticore Milf & Cait's friend.

Other one I can think of is the Dragon TF to make Daliza soak her panties.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Random question but which race (not counting the ones from pact with gods) does give the most "extra content" for the MC?
As far as I know it seems to be Catfolk? you do get a slightly different dialogue from Vari, as well as unlock the option to get stoned with both the Manticore Milf & Cait's friend.

Elf gives you extra content with Hashat.

Reactions: GokutheG

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I'm pretty sure San and Cae dedicking is permanent and irreversible. You Gamble, win and fuck each of them, then fuck them together and then the option to dedick them appears in their [Talk] options.
The Dedicking is them taking on forms that you cycle through.
One of those forms is them disguised as humans and without their dicks, and while in that form their sex scenes lack the dicks, because they don't have the dicks.
You can cycle back to them being in their normal forms of demons with dicks, though, at any point. It's not permanent dedicking unless you intentionally never cycle back to their original form.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018

Manticore Milf's stoning isn't actually gated behind being Catfolk, the way the one with Salwah is. You're able to get stoned off Leticia's Mantinip as any race, as her's is the extra strong kush that gets anyone high.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Manticore Milf's stoning isn't actually gated behind being Catfolk, the way the one with Salwah is. You're able to get stoned off Leticia's Mantinip as any race, as her's is the extra strong kush that gets anyone high.
That Dank Holy Kush got me acting different lol.

Ok so I guess the only TF that really unlocks extra content is the Dragon one because of Daliza's fetish then? Good to know!

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
That Dank Holy Kush got me acting different lol.

Ok so I guess the only TF that really unlocks extra content is the Dragon one because of Daliza's fetish then? Good to know!
Dragon TF also gives extra one off lines from the fishtaur lady up in the Glacier area, the mace possessed by a dragon's spirit, Aileh and Freyja, and Dragon!Evelyn.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
The Dedicking is them taking on forms that you cycle through.
One of those forms is them disguised as humans and without their dicks, and while in that form their sex scenes lack the dicks, because they don't have the dicks.
You can cycle back to them being in their normal forms of demons with dicks, though, at any point. It's not permanent dedicking unless you intentionally never cycle back to their original form.
No, you can permanently dedick them in either form. I just checked. You just have to get the "Dom Sex" menu button by doing what Fleep said.

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes