YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How many people can you de-vagina?
Liulfr. If he actually exists. I never bothered to meet him in the game, and never saw people talk about him. But the wiki had him for years.

I'm pretty sure San and Cae dedicking is permanent and irreversible. You Gamble, win and fuck each of them, then fuck them together and then the option to dedick them appears in their [Talk] options.
Thanks. Didn't knew about that one.

So, in total we have 6 characters who can be dedicked. Less than I thought actually.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Liulfr. If he actually exists. I never bothered to meet him in the game, and never saw people talk about him. But the wiki had him for years.

Thanks. Didn't knew about that one.

So, in total we have 6 characters who can be dedicked. Less than I thought actually.
It's certainly less than it should be. SubArona should have had a dedicking route baked in but Savin gonna Savin. Same for Etheruined. But you know what fairs fair, I will hop on Skand's bandwagon and say there should be more devaging as well. As long as both routes are optional giving players more agency is always a good thing.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Oh, isn't that the... archer guy that didn't even have a picture at the area you find the inn owner's wife?

I remember coming across him and his pet wolf a couple of times.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm now seriously thinking about commissioning something.

But what, is the question...
Big Tiddy Goblin GF that's NOT infected with herpes (corruption), that DOESN'T has a pillar of meat horsecock & that you can actually fuck, (hell I'll settle with Nelia the goblin milf from Hawkethorne FINALLY having sex scenes)
Either that or FINALLY seeing (and fucking) the Harpy Matron would truly make my day in this game.

P.S: Jokes aside I envy those who mainly play TiTS over CoC2, at least in that game the MC gets level-up content regularly, we been stuck at level 7 for how many years now?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
About 1.5
Which is roughly the same amount of time as TiTS 12 to 13
Don't do that, don't give me hope that level 8 is nearby (God I hope it is, I actually wanna see what a lv8 character can do, the few level 8 skills I've stolen with Mirror Stance all sound cool)

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Don't do that, don't give me hope that level 8 is nearby (God I hope it is, I actually wanna see what a lv8 character can do, the few level 8 skills I've stolen with Mirror Stance all sound cool)
Meanwhile Dragon Breath sitting there at Level 10, meaning we won't be able to use it ourselves until the game is actually finished in 50 years.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
>All of this happens in front of Kiyoko
View attachment 3920917
That's just a standard in the Den if you have her in the party. She shows up in all of the Preg scenes for the other foxes, is one of the invite options in the Miko & Mai threesome, can trigger a threesome with Hotaru, and watches during Azami scenes, whispering in your ear.

how do you code dive the game?
Open it in any text editor, it's not as reversible as the TiTS code, where we can see the code comments and variable names, but it's all there.
1723690213481.png

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
That's just a standard in the Den if you have her in the party. She shows up in all of the Preg scenes for the other foxes, is one of the invite options in the Miko & Mai threesome, can trigger a threesome with Hotaru, and watches during Azami scenes, whispering in your ear.
This time a hag shows her how it's done though

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Sometimes when I update all my saves mysteriously vanish too, but when I restart the game it comes back. Which is weird. The same thing happened during that update that nuked your saves months (nearly a year I think?) ago.
If you already have the game open other instances of it cant see the saves.

2.80 star(s) 102 Votes