NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
what a waste.
A shame indeed, it got so little content that I tend to forget Liu even exists after doing their de-dicking route on every paythrough I go through, nowadays I just enter the Glaciar Rift with the Pink Eggs to "get rid of the random encounter as soon as possible"

Honestly just having some art attached to it (like that hot piece) would help alot I think.

Reactions: Wrynn13

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
A shame indeed, it got so little content that I tend to forget Liu even exists after doing their de-dicking route on every paythrough I go through, nowadays I just enter the Glaciar Rift with the Pink Eggs to "get rid of the random encounter as soon as possible"

Honestly just having some art attached to it (like that hot piece) would help alot I think.
Dedick? He doesn't have a dick to begin with. Liulfr starts out as a cuntboy.

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
What the hell is new in this game bro. I've returned after they introduced dicking down Brienne's family, and it feels like nothing has changed lol. There's some valkyries, some dragon quest but that's pretty much it. Anyone able to fill me in on the biggest update since you know, Wsann managed to likely peak the game with Brienne's mom and sister?

Reactions: Ssato243
Sep 2, 2018
Anyone able to fill me in on the biggest update since you know, Wsann managed to likely peak the game with Brienne's mom and sister?
Not a whole lot tbh. There’s some new characters, most of whom have penises slapped on for the lulz, and the quest still hasn’t gone anywhere. It’s just been more slop from the staff, and a couple decent bits from the community authors. (All what, three of them?)

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
0.7.18 Patch Notes:

• You can now take Dragon!Evelyn to the Marefolk Village, for some diplomatic “talks” after you’ve spoken with Naiyana there (post CentaurQuest).
  • Dragon!Eve has a new scene for you pitching anal to her in her Tribute menu (with a special variant for being under 4″ long).
  • Grainne has a new fisting scene, for Champions over 7′ tall.
  • Rindo has a new nursing scene once she’s pregnant or had her kid.
  • Sariel has two new scenes: doggystyle anal, and sucking her tits while she fingers your butt.
Windows:
Android:

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
2.80 star(s) 102 Votes