Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Come on this game has many problems but if the combat was based on 3rd edition that wouldn't be one of them. This combat's problem is that it's based on 4th edition.
I mean 4th edition combat is cool.
If you actually have a map to fight on
and abilities are actually cool and unique
and you are playing with friends to synergize with.

Pira2021

Jan 5, 2024
What the fuck is up with these idiots always implementing huge expansions that have NO CONTENT?????

It's such a cocktease and nothing burger. Just fucking release it altogether.
One of the very first things I saw about this game was a screenshot of a dev admitting a plot was added solely as a "salt mine". Not a great first impression as a new player to know they'll release shit content just to spite people rather than focus on making something I'd enjoy and want to bother with. Making content people won't like is the complete opposite of what a creator is supposed to do. You'd have to be morons to do that and even dumber to admit it.

I think this dev team is just really, really fucking stupid and too arrogant to know they're stupid like all true fools are. Why so much of this game feels ass backwards.

mqnaxa

Nov 14, 2021
One of the fun thing about this game is finding builds.

The combat is imbalanced, the UI is bad, there's no option to build things like a poison or winter mage, any debuff build is completely useless against any mid level bosses and the level cap can suck my dick.
But finding a new viable build among those issues feel magical for me, it's enough for me to abandon my old save and start a new one right away

Reactions: Wrynn13

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I was gonna joke that tomorrow's my birthday and it'll be really nice to see an update to the game but well, we finally got te colliseum at least, never thought I'D see the day! (if only they had added the sex-scenes as well, kind of a bummer, well I'll just go beat the crap out of the new contendants, see if they got any skills I can steal!)

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
One of the fun thing about this game is finding builds.

The combat is imbalanced, the UI is bad, there's no option to build things like a poison or winter mage, any debuff build is completely useless against any mid level bosses and the level cap can suck my dick.
But finding a new viable build among those issues feel magical for me, it's enough for me to abandon my old save and start a new one right away
what are some strong/fun builds you have played

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
0.7.19 Patch Notes:

THE COLOSSEUM IS HERE! Compete against and even with the fighters of the Khor’minos arena. Featuring multiple bosses — including two that have out-of-arena content (already written, yet to be implemented) — and a grand prize of thousands of electrum! Sign up by coming to the arena during valid hours (listed in-game at the arena’s entrance). Also features a number of scenes for Brint/Brienne in between fights.
Fight through the gauntlet of teams all competing for the chance to win. Each team has three members and a unique setup which you’ll have to work to defeat (some are going to be more annoying than others, I’ll tell you now). Depending on the options you pick, you’ll be fighting different enemies, and each run through the arena has randomized opponents. One run might not be quite as lucky as the next, so keep trying.
Face off with the bosses!
CEDRIC, the larger-than-life minotaur champion. A crowd favorite, he draws eyes and puts asses in seats — and yours on the ground, if you don’t take him seriously enough. You’ve got to have heart to succeed in the arena, and he’s got it in spades. Do you?
ALANTE, Khor’minos’ beloved centaur warrior and arena-maiden! Fight her alone to take her hand in marriage, or challenge her as a group! The choice is yours, though only the person brave enough to take her on solo gets her as a permanent follower. Don’t think that she’ll be easy if you fight her in a group — we did think of that. NOTE: You can fight her as a group and still come back and fight her alone the next time. Don’t stress, the horse-wife will be there for you later.
THE BLACK KNIGHT, a competitor with a secret. Who is he? You’ll have to find out yourself if you can.
AND MORE! There are some bosses that you will encounter under certain circumstances that I can’t spoil here, and I have no doubt you’ll become familiar with some of the so-called lesser NPCs too. Good luck, and good hunting.
"THE BLACK KNIGHT, a competitor with a secret. Who is he?"
they're a woman aren't they?

Maldrid

Oct 12, 2018
Personally I'm still waiting for the lupine dungeon. but considering how things are going, i wouldn't be surprised that i have to wait until December for it. or even next december given the last time they promised it would come out 2 years ago.

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
To anyone wondering about the Black knight its revealed in a quote from a commenter on the Fenoxo website below...

'holy Crap, Tay(Octavia) is that thick Futa cowoman
how did you manage to drow an armour that hides all that thickness!!'

There is art of her on Moira's X account. I don't use X so can't see it.

Apparently she is the first crown princess. Since this game takes so long to progress the plot I can't remember if she has been mentioned before or not. I know not many are keen on yet another Futa I know I would have preferred to have a muscle mommy version of Arille the noble in the bathhouse but I don't think there are any other cow girl futas????
Pretty disappointed was kind of hoping it was the daughter we met with the king as she said she does sneak out a lot or possibly Brint's dad's hiding away from his family because he got a similar curse to Brienne.

Bad news in terms of sex content apparently Tay is just Evelyn as a cow girl I know a lot people have faith in Wsan's writing but I feel he keeps writing the same character recently and its getting tiresome. I don't mind futadom characters but we have 4 futa doms from Wsan now?? I might be forgetting some. I think the 4 are...
1st: Evelyn
2nd: Orlaith
3rd: Mara
4th: Kalsea

I don't know if this is the backer's fault or Wsan's personal fetish going out of control but its getting crazy how similar these characters are. Honestly too many new characters recently in general. Crazy how certain older characters who have been around from the start of this game have no preg content yet new characters have gotten it instantly. Not all new characters are bad but the roster is getting a little big and we still haven't moved the plot forward.

TLDR don't download and wait for all aftermath content unless you really like this game's combat the lastest update is a massive cocktease which will give you a bad case of blueballs.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 104 Votes