MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Old news, but still funny. Comes back from jail time and libido-warping drugs, immediately drops the well-received cisfem sheep and announces intent to write more dickgirls. Truly emblematic of CoC2
To be fair, at least Valencia is subby and prefers when MC takes the lead so she's at least a little original. Her content is cute.

The doc for Valencia's mom on the other hand is fucking dumb. A thousand person harem is just silly. Also, it was already apparent he was obsessed with them if you read said Google doc.

Jul 22, 2017
If Tay is going to be a futadom, then I'm really curious if the inspiration for her came from the Dark Knight in Tales of Androgyny. Very similar armor, similar name and even from what I've seen so far a similar manner of speaking. That character is one of my favorites so if that's the case then I'm going to enjoy her, though I definitely agree with the sentiment here that Wsan is just writing the same character over and over. Quit writing the same futadom character over and over again and just give me more Evelyn content. I don't mind getting new characters that are one-note since more futadom is more futadom, but it's obviously going to annoy the people that don't want that content, and just focusing on one or two characters still makes people like me happy while not annoying everyone else. It's silly.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
Old news, but still funny. Comes back from jail time and libido-warping drugs, immediately drops the well-received cisfem sheep and announces intent to write more dickgirls. Truly emblematic of CoC2
Yeah, my bad, searched 'strawberry' before posting, although should have just manually checked for posts around the date / time, as:
I have bad news for you. He's back, and he is motivated to write that shit regardless. :HideThePain:
View attachment 3856455

Anyway, hopefully she may eventually decide to write more for Clementine.

Until then, there is this possibility:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/clementine-pregnancy-expansion-summitted.35888/post-442779
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/clementine-pregnancy-expansion-summitted.35888/post-443125
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/clementine-pregnancy-expansion-summitted.35888/post-443158

Edit: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/clementine.39331/post-443436 -- Shame, even though it seems the doc was rejected previously, the author has still commissioned artwork (busts and a CG) for the expansion

Last edited:

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
To be fair, at least Valencia is subby and prefers when MC takes the lead so she's at least a little original. Her content is cute.

The doc for Valencia's mom on the other hand is fucking dumb. A thousand person harem is just silly. Also, it was already apparent he was obsessed with them if you read said Google doc.
I haven't read the doc, but feel I like its safe to not take a number that high literally

JuAqe

Oct 14, 2020
Brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce that as of current the personal writing is going swimmingly. Now that its the weekend I can focus on the main concern of the initial submission, where I would have to submit a ~1,500 word sex scene for a pre-existing character, which itself would then go through waiting just for a review. With any luck I can get something decent done and have it submitted before the week starts, wherein I could/should be able to submit a couple small projects in first to build up clout, probably a thematic enemy to what I eventually want to start building up

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Brothers and sisters, I am pleased to announce that as of current the personal writing is going swimmingly. Now that its the weekend I can focus on the main concern of the initial submission, where I would have to submit a ~1,500 word sex scene for a pre-existing character, which itself would then go through waiting just for a review. With any luck I can get something decent done and have it submitted before the week starts, wherein I could/should be able to submit a couple small projects in first to build up clout, probably a thematic enemy to what I eventually want to start building up
God speed

deserterblue

Mar 31, 2020
Shemale is Penis, Femininity Rating high enough, feminine pronouns, and no Vagina.
Female is Vagina, Femininity Rating high enough, feminine pronouns, and no Penis.
Trap is Penis, Femininity Rating high enough, masculine pronouns, and no Vagina.
Herm is Penis, Vagina, and masculine pronouns.
Futa is Penis, Vagina, and feminine pronouns.
Male is Penis, Femininity Rating low enough, masculine pronouns, and no Vagina.
danke

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
Good luck, man. Hope you do well.

It’s more of a surprise when the new characters don’t have a dick these days
Still kinda funny, just not particularly fresh.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
My version's crashing whenever I fight the effigies in the forest, anyone else having the same issue?

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes