zwere

Mar 27, 2020
No it does make sense I was talking about the patch notes and knew that there was no way it could be her when I saw the in game portrait. So I ruled that out right away then I was thinking maybe Brint's dad given the comments about her being impossibly muscular for a cow girl. Like I said I used to be okay in terms of knowledge lore wise with this game but I lost interest after years of barely any progression so maybe the 1st crown princess Octavia has been mentioned before and it should be an interesting twist but I honestly can't remember.
I guess I misread what you were trying to say, mb.
I think we're up to four, so one every couple months. In addition the hellhound got a futa expansion but meira also got a dedicking expansion so they somewhat cancel out.
I haven't bothered with the new Meira stuff, do you actually dedick her? I'm asking because from what I remember she had the ability to poof away her dick at will using tanuki magic, so she had a dickless form before her wayfort patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: fetishgirl

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
I should have realised I was never the intended audience for this game. How many futa characters is it that has been added now across all updates this year?
At this point, I'd need a mod that actually changes existing characters to keep playing.
Astraea, Aurera, Jaelyn and Lyla are all wasted potential for me. Hell, even Arona could have been more tolerable if she wasn't futa.
Now "The Black Knight" can be added to that list?
It's not that they're abundant, it's just that the people responsible for this operation love flinging them about like an indecent flasher in a public bus.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
When were Kalysea and the Lapis Hoplite added?

Not sure, but does that require having sex with her as a futa to "dedick" her? Because then it doesn't really count.
She has a magic dick that comes and goes, she only pops it out if you want her to fuck you with it. However, all of her shit got rewritten by TOBS and she is now way more annoying.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I think we're up to four, so one every couple months. In addition the hellhound got a futa expansion but meira also got a dedicking expansion so they somewhat cancel out.
I'll be honest, I never saw a dedicking option after inviting her to the fort. There's scenes where she doesn't grow a footlong if that's what people are talking about but she always had those.

Reactions: Ssato243

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
hey everyone.
does anyone knows a way to reduce the days you have played, in browser or the usual save editing way?
a console command maybe?

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
Any plans for having content where the MC snatches the magic cock ring, putting on their own shlong, and uno reverse style turning Kalysea into the MC's mind controlled slave instead? Cause that's the content I'd like to see. Too power fantasy like I'm sure though.
Said this a few times but you're free to commission it, subby Kaly would work just fine if done right.

I can't afford to cater to everyone's interests because I'm not wealthy sadly, I just commission female sub content.

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes