orian101

Nov 26, 2021
it's more like demo of techno demo.
brief intro,so don't expect playing it in the next 2 years.
then it gonna be stuffed with furry and futas,get bloated with random commissioned shit and become clusterfuck like the first one...

maybe they gonna rush tits and focus on coc2 ?
really,finish the god damn game first b4 starting another.
what the sauce for that gif your using. i know the one on the right is Brigette B and the studio is brazzers

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So I went to the page and apparently the Effigies crash happens when they poison any character? they released a hotfix for it, anyone got a link for it?

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
Anyone know how to find ice roses, been scouring the frost wood and Senja's not selling them, do i got to progress to the winter city or is just bad rng?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Anyone know how to find ice roses, been scouring the frost wood and Senja's not selling them, do i got to progress to the winter city or is just bad rng?
Just yoinked from the wiki.

Acquisition
For the Ice Rose to appear and be purchasable, the events of must be cleared first.

• Found:
    • While exploring the:
      • (Zone 1)
  • Purchased from:
    • at
    • at

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
After you finish Winter Palace they start to appear in Frostwood or in the Glaciar Rift

After you fully upgrade the Wayfort and Gianna's Caravan set up shop there you can buy it from them

Reactions: SirJahar

Lykanzz

Jun 17, 2021
Anyone get error when they are fighting effigys? I error out.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'cunning' of undefined at new n
I found a way around it set combat to manual and only attack the boss and use your followers to kill the minions

1453AD

Feb 13, 2018
Mod worth it?
The mod is using a heavily out of date version of CoC2, and the Drifa content has been added into the base game, so I wouldn't say its worth it.

Also, +1 on anyone having that hotfix for the latest version?

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019
The mod is using a heavily out of date version of CoC2, and the Drifa content has been added into the base game, so I wouldn't say its worth it.
More content that just never happens, how long have we had this pupper now? Werewolf cave never among other things. I still don't get the hardon Fen and co have with dungeons and the "story" to the extent that they should take up majority time and what amounts to "effort" on their part. Skyrim scrotum dungeons have more depth; like the fundamental concept of the game is a sex fantasy. I do some stuff, meet people, have sex, why I liked CoC so much. It's the rare special sperg playing this shit as a real game when they don't have their cock out trying to get shit done, let alone more of them playing this in public enough to bother wasting time on an apk version. I can't be the target audience for these since I'm basically playing these when I need to nut; who honestly though is playing this on their phone on the bus ride into work.

Reactions: JungleNuts

J2400

Aug 27, 2018
I should have realised I was never the intended audience for this game. How many futa characters is it that has been added now across all updates this year?
At this point, I'd need a mod that actually changes existing characters to keep playing.
Astraea, Aurera, Jaelyn and Lyla are all wasted potential for me. Hell, even Arona could have been more tolerable if she wasn't futa.
Now "The Black Knight" can be added to that list?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I should have realised I was never the intended audience for this game. How many futa characters is it that has been added now across all updates this year?
I think we're up to four, so one every couple months. In addition the hellhound got a futa expansion but meira also got a dedicking expansion so they somewhat cancel out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucky_I and M0nte
2.80 star(s) 104 Votes