Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
Said this a few times but you're free to commission it, subby Kaly would work just fine if done right.

I can't afford to cater to everyone's interests because I'm not wealthy sadly, I just commission female sub content.
I wasn't really being serious as I figured it wasn't to your taste.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Soo nobody gonna post the link to the hotfix? we...we're just gonna wait till next update drops?
Ok then (btw loving the idea of Moira doing Komari's sex art)

Reactions: Torobian

A360

Jun 29, 2018
"Besides, she's mostly a soul, a spirit, whatever, and you aren't really screwing the brains out of each other right? That all this is some kind of big metaphor for something else? Ugh, trying to think too much hurts, it's a small wonder you've already managed as much as you have "

If I have to keep reading interminable arse gravy like this that The Observer calls writing I'm going to hunt him/her down and beat them with a sack of irate fox kits.

Fucking hell it's legit painful to read. I don't think even a sexy redhead foxlady is worth this pain. Does their writing get better or is it better to just bail on this story?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
"Besides, she's mostly a soul, a spirit, whatever, and you aren't really screwing the brains out of each other right? That all this is some kind of big metaphor for something else? Ugh, trying to think too much hurts, it's a small wonder you've already managed as much as you have "

If I have to keep reading interminable arse gravy like this that The Observer calls writing I'm going to hunt him/her down and beat them with a sack of irate fox kits.

Fucking hell it's legit painful to read. I don't think even a sexy redhead foxlady is worth this pain. Does their writing get better or is it better to just bail on this story?
it gets worse.

Edaltar

Nov 16, 2020

It's pretty annoying when the writers force their vision of the main character onto the narration, either by saying how the player should feel or by putting words in the player's mouth.

It seems to be happening more and more often. TiTS is better in this regard, though I'm not sure how much, and it helps that three personalities + bull and bimbo allow for more variation compared to CoC2, which has Dark Knight but barely uses it.

MegaDash23

Apr 23, 2020
hey everyone.
does anyone knows a way to reduce the days you have played, in browser or the usual save editing way?
a console command maybe?
If you open up a save file in notepad and search for the word "timestamp" you can lower the number next to it then save the file and that will decrease the days. I'd create a spare save file just in case. Also some events won't trigger properly if you mess with the time. One I've found is with Elthara, she is supposed to appear every two weeks so say she visited the fort on Day 80 but you turned it back to Day 20, she won't be triggered to appear until two weeks after Day 80. That can be fixed with changing the last day she appeared using the regular save editor though. I'm sure there's more like that so just be cautious when doing it.

Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
Any plans for having content where the MC snatches the magic cock ring, putting on their own shlong, and uno reverse style turning Kalysea into the MC's mind controlled slave instead? Cause that's the content I'd like to see. Too power fantasy like I'm sure though.
Im waiting for that too, im avoiding bringing her to the party like the plage until we can tame her, no way im getting brainwashed and culcked by her

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes