Gahaan

Dec 9, 2017
The only other pure human (meaning no additional races mixed in such as lupine or demon) male in the game is Master Tollus, the leader of the cult that opened up the portal at the start of the game that Kassyra came through.
What about the knigts and the missing captain, that shows up once and run away again ?

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
What about the knigts and the missing captain, that shows up once and run away again ?
The human male knight of the trio of mercs in the zone between Hawkethorne and the Undermountain (there's only the one that's pure human, the other male is a Catboy and the third merc is a female) is *only* in that post battle sex scene, so I don't count him as a functional character. The other two at least appear back in Hawkethorne (with Boomer (the catboy) showing up as a mention with Cait sometimes when walking in on her, and also being sexable alongside Ryn at certain times of the day, while the female one shows up in the Guests list during certain times of the day and is eventually sexable from that menu).

Last edited:

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
The human male knight of the trio of mercs in the zone to between Hawkethorne and the Undermountain (there's only the one that's pure human, the other male is a Catboy and the third merc is a female) is *only* in that post battle sex scene, so I don't count him as a functional character. The other two at least appear back in Hawkethorne (with Boomer (the catboy) showing up as a mention with Cait sometimes when walking in on her, and also being sexable alongside Ryn at certain times of the day, while the female one shows up in the Guests list during certain times of the day and is eventually sexable from that menu).
That female merc grind my gear with her saying about infertility and so.

Girl this hero has connection with witches. Just you wait

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
FFS!:mad:
Does anyone know why it keeps telling me that it "has trouble finding that site" as soon as I press the download button in Gofile?

Downloads for other games (in gofile) seem to be working ok from this site?
Any suggestions for why/how to fix?

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
I have a question.
Does this game have an ACTUAL ntr scene or is it just open relationships?
Because that's the only thing I saw while playing. MC doesnt care if someone fucks Cait and they are cool with everything happening.
So is there a scene where the inner monologue of MC leans towards the NTR/NTS side?
Because If everyone is ok with everything then I dont know what am I supposed to feel, it makes me feels kinda empty lol.

Would be grateful if someone could answer this, thanks.

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
I have a question.
Because that's the only thing I saw while playing. MC doesnt care if someone fucks Cait and they are cool with everything happening.
So is there a scene where the inner monologue of MC leans towards the NTR/NTS side?
Because If everyone is ok with everything then I dont know what am I supposed to feel, it makes me feels kinda empty lol.

i'd say there's more netorase than actual ntr. Most of the actual ntr is just loss scenes. There's one when your fighting arona in the foothills (though I have no idea what actually triggers it, it seems random). There's another inside aronas camp when you're doing her missions if you lost to the guards. So not a lot of actual ntr. Hell there's not even a lot of netorase but more than the ntr.

Reactions: Lolikanion

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
I have a question.

The marefolk shaman has a scene where she anally dicks down a companion shows it to you, Caits on the nose if she's chosen since it deflowers her ass before you can if you are defeated/allowed it but Cait's is Cait so unless you marry Kiyoko and she gets it or care particularly about claiming her ass first idk.

Arona has a minor one but its just "sounds of slapping and cloths tearing in the distance blocked by the orcs she brought dicking you" thing.

The Demontaur scene in the glacial rift if you lose to the cultist there I think counts, goes to town on a companion and has cultist buddies make you watch as the companion chosen is ruined by them making some spiel about her not stealing them from you, she's a greater leader than you and in the end all will follow misteress Kass in the end, same deal with Cait if she's chosen.

If you bet Cait when you get Sandre and Caera to be friendly and lose 5 times, either intentionally or lacking the stats for it they fuck Caits ass and make you clean her up, has a special scene with Cait if you've haven't deflowered her ass yet or got it deflowered by someone else.

Been trying to track down more scenes where companions are more involved than mentioned at start then briefly seen at the end so this is what I've sussed out while roaming around.

Brienne was said to have a brutal scene with the Hobgoblins going down on her but I haven't read it due to it being removed and I'm not sure what version kept it before it was.

Reactions: Lolikanion

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
i'd say there's more netorase than actual ntr. Most of the actual ntr is just loss scenes. There's one when your fighting arona in the foothills (though I have no idea what actually triggers it, it seems random). There's another inside aronas camp when you're doing her missions if you lost to the guards. So not a lot of actual ntr. Hell there's not even a lot of netorase but more than the ntr.
The marefolk shaman has a scene where she anally dicks down a companion shows it to you, Caits on the nose if she's chosen since it deflowers her ass before you can if you are defeated/allowed it but Cait's is Cait so unless you marry Kiyoko and she gets it or care particularly about claiming her ass first idk.

Arona has a minor one but its just "sounds of slapping and cloths tearing in the distance blocked by the orcs she brought dicking you" thing.

The Demontaur scene in the glacial rift if you lose to the cultist there I think counts, goes to town on a companion and has cultist buddies make you watch as the companion chosen is ruined by them making some spiel about her not stealing them from you, she's a greater leader than you and in the end all will follow misteress Kass in the end, same deal with Cait if she's chosen.

If you bet Cait when you get Sandre and Caera to be friendly and lose 5 times, either intentionally or lacking the stats for it they fuck Caits ass and make you clean her up, has a special scene with Cait if you've haven't deflowered her ass yet or got it deflowered by someone else.

Been trying to track down more scenes where companions are more involved than mentioned at start then briefly seen at the end so this is what I've sussed out while roaming around.

Brienne was said to have a brutal scene with the Hobgoblins going down on her but I haven't read it due to it being removed and I'm not sure what version kept it before it was.
Thank you very much, at least there is something.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Im waiting for that too, im avoiding bringing her to the party like the plage until we can tame her, no way im getting brainwashed and culcked by her
That character is a OC insert so no way there's an alt path, especially in this game.
There can be if someone commissions it lmfao, the original commissioner has said this so many times here.

Swat10212

Jun 25, 2017
The Minotaur content is pure Netorase with you doing the fucking, which I haven't seen a lot from the forum but yeah kinda threw me in a loop for a bit.

Seems a bit on the nose with Kesuk but he was the one to approach the player plus his wife indulging the whole bullying aspect of the triangle between them and you (player), I think this is the most direct Ntr content this game's gotten if you don't count losing on purpose to the Sand & Cae so the Ntr lovers get some direct content that's not Rng encounter based, would've been neat if either Kiyoko, Etheryn or even Brienne got ntr content since ones potentially your wife and the others are intimate with the player.

Found the Corrupted Lupines also go to town on Cait and go figure its always Cait, with her reassuring you that your better, maybe when the Lupines den gets added your vixen companion can get some content too, doesn't hit as hard since Cait's a Mallachite.

Vasha's stuff as a biased harpy enthusiast is great but I was hoping for her or you to bring up Zhara and however many eggs you've gotten her to lay, pretty neat to see her mellow out after her first egg.

Annoying to fight since she's accompanied with two Stormcaller cleric harpies, CLERICS that love to heal and provide defensive buffs long after Vasha herself goes down but wasn't that bad to deal with.

Reactions: JungleNuts
2.80 star(s) 104 Votes