Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Concerning Vasha, I was able to see her first encounter and mating press her but after that she never appears anymore. Any help?

Edit: It seems you can't encounter her during her pregnancy, once she was ready to pop out her egg, I got the scene then she appears again.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Don't care bout tiny twink, would much rather fuck his wife, that being said time to plow some Raven bitch and buy stuff at the colisseum! (if I remember correctly the raven harpy be sister with Zhara...alongside every other harpy npc thus far now that I think about it? man we're literally gonna fuck her entire family all the way up to the Harpy Matron at this rate...and that's FINE BY ME!)

P.S: Who's Vasha? first time I hear of this NPC, is it a new character?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Don't care bout tiny twink, would much rather fuck his wife, that being said time to plow some Raven bitch and buy stuff at the colisseum! (if I remember correctly the raven harpy be sister with Zhara...alongside every other harpy npc thus far now that I think about it? man we're literally gonna fuck her entire family all the way up to the Harpy Matron at this rate...and that's FINE BY ME!)

P.S: Who's Vasha? first time I hear of this NPC, is it a new character?
The raven harpy is named Vasha.

Kirstey

Jul 2, 2019
Sorry to ask this, but I couldn't find the answer.

Is there any way to translate this game efficiently wihout copying every text into google translate? I am not native english speaker. I think that my knowledge of the language is enough to understand the text but after some time it get's tiring to read what is written in the game, especially some of the more complex sentences or words. Did anyone find a way to efficiently translate this? Maybe some external program? Thank you.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The hell is a problem now? This is champ cucking someone, where the whole concept is champ -- us -- being the bull. There is nothing like it on the opposite spectrum in the game (champ being the cuck). At most there are some loss scenarious and stuff involving cait (which, no insult to Cait enjoyers, does not really work). Well, there is Eubicha but she is not really treated as players girl for some reason.

How is this a "mask off" moment?

Last edited:

IcemanR

May 1, 2019
You know whats irritating about every writer associated with COC except maybe Wsan when he feels creative and William....every girl cums the same stupid eyes rolled back with panting nonsense. Some of these writers have clearly never been with a woman.....do you know how sexy it is for a female to roll up into a ball and just tremble. Every female shouldn't loll her tongue out like a Labrador with her eyes rolled back. VARIETY dang

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
The hell is a problem now? This is champ cucking someone, where the whole concept is champ -- us -- being the bull. There is nothing like it on the opposite spectrum in the game (champ being the cuck). At most there are some loss scenarious and stuff involving cait (which, no insult to Cait enjoyers, does not really work). Well, there is Eubicha but she is not really treated as players girl for some reason.

How is this a "mask off" moment?
For real, I don't get the "mask off" comment either, I could understand someone complaining if the only option was to fuck the cuck husband and not the big milfy wife (Still downloading the update so haven't been able to check the content yet) but as it is...I guess people just don't like being the third wheel/home-wreckers?

From a personal standpoint I'm more of a fan of stealing someone's girl (Like what we did to Hirrud) than fucking someone's girl infront of them/giving them the "Femto" treatment as it would be.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
That was some damn fine sharing man, i could have done without the cuck stuff but this is the kind of NTR i don't mind. Would love to see a more scenes of the pc banging both of them. I also really liked the after care, making sure everybody is ok with it and that stuff.

Man, not enough good netori on the market.

2.80 star(s) 104 Votes